Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (827944 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:

@damkollins, thank you
This my sound silly but please help. I could see that I can put the date before printing. Can I put the date before printing and then sign afterwards.
Yes. Just as i did.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:

@damkollins, thank you
This my sound silly but please help. I could see that I can put the date before printing. Can I put the date before printing and then sign afterwards.
Sure...it's cool.
Other a silly question.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:
Please house, I need help with the following questions:
1. For forms in which I require extra sheet for, can I just create a word document, type the required information and attach it to the form?
2. Am I supposed to obtain a ‘proof of full custody for children under 18 and proof that the child may be removed from the jurisdiction of the court’ for my biological child as stated in number 17 of the documents checklist?
3. If yes, can this be an affidavit and who should sign it?
Thanks house, this is urgent, please.
[b]1.Perfect .....put all your details on the additional sheet,sign and date it.
2.Yes....an affidavit in conjunction with " Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604) (PDF, 29.12 KB)"
3.An affidavit and the form indicated above to be signed by the other parent (dad or mum) of the child in question .
Please note that answers to 2 and 3 above are strictly based on my assumption that the principal applicant is a single parent traveling with a child or more.
The affidavit is optional but i strictly advice it but the " Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604) (PDF, 29.12 KB)" is a must with the full details of the unaccompanying parent with passport photograph and passport biodata page.
If you're legally married ,even if your spouse is not accompanying you,you do not need to follow my responses to questions 2 and 3.......you only need to state the reason for not accompanying in the generic form and also include " Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604) (PDF, 29.12 KB)" to be on a safe side of caution.
Cheers.[/b]
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
princessayinke:
I am filling the forms as well and instructions state that if the space ia not enough to fill in your details to you xan use a sheet of paper and attach it to the form. My question is about proof of funds. Pls how much in naira do I need as a single applicant. Does it matter if someone puts a large sum in my account before I print my statement.
To be on the safe side as a single applicant especially because of the fluctuating exchange rate,I'll advice you leave between 1.9m and 2m in your account.
Large sum deposit doesn't really matter at this submission stage.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
princessayinke:
Please how do I calculate how much funds I have in Canadian Dollar ooooo. I am having a tough time filling the forms. Is it ok to print out the forms and fill with black pen or is it compulsory I fill it online. When filling the generic form do I remove the dependant page since I don't have a dependent. The back ground declaration form I dont have enoufh space to fill my personal history and activity as the columns are too small. Can I leave it blank and add a sheet where I typed my full details. Help me please
It's okay to fill with black pen after printing the forms out but it's actually better and easier filling it on your computer than printing it out.......but the choice is yours since there is no penalty for it.
For the generic form ,you can remove the default dependant pages as a single applicant.
For the background declaration form ,you can use an additional sheet to convey your message but don't leave the original form entirely blank.
Check the conversion rate for Canadian dollars to naira on Google.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Fellow peeps submitting this week please recheck the dates on your forms.

The FEE MAYMENT FORM had been updated. It was marked " Aug. 2014 " last week. It is now bearing " NOv. 2014".

Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by kajibola: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
I need a clue about ielt exam,
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2014
zeelo2014:

Yes. Just as i did.

thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
damkollins:

[b]1.Perfect .....put all your details on the additional sheet,sign and date it.
2.Yes....an affidavit in conjunction with " Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604) (PDF, 29.12 KB)"
3.An affidavit and the form indicated above to be signed by the other parent (dad or mum) of the child in question .
Please note that answers to 2 and 3 above are strictly based on my assumption that the principal applicant is a single parent traveling with a child or more.
The affidavit is optional but i strictly advice it but the " Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604) (PDF, 29.12 KB)" is a must with the full details of the unaccompanying parent with passport photograph and passport biodata page.
If you're legally married ,even if your spouse is not accompanying you,you do not need to follow my responses to questions 2 and 3.......you only need to state the reason for not accompanying in the generic form and also include " Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada (IMM 5604) (PDF, 29.12 KB)" to be on a safe side of caution.
Cheers.[/b]

@damkollins thanks, but i ended up getting confused with your response. Let me put this additional information for more clarity. I am legally married and would be travelling with my spouse and child. Please can i get a more specific answer. thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princessayinke: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2014
thank you so much damkollins and congratulations, i am so happy for you. i hope mine works out too. i hope its not too late to submit. one more question, should all my proof of funds sum up to 2m or do i need to have the 2m in my bank account because i have savings (co operative they call it for lagos state staff) and i want to use that too. just that they are asking that they have to address the covering letter of my savings statement to an office.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:

@damkollins thanks, but i ended up getting confused with your response. Let me put this additional information for more clarity. I am legally married and would be travelling with my spouse and child. Please can i get a more specific answer. thanks
This was why i said my responses to questions 2 and 3 were based on assumptions that you're a single parent.
You actually made the questions complicated wink
If you're legally married and going with your spouse.......no need of any affidavit or the form i made mentioned of.
You do not need them ......please disregard your questions 2 and 3.....and also my responses to them.......its an uncalled for questions.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
damkollins:

This was why i said my responses to questions 2 and 3 were based on assumptions that you're a single parent.
You actually made the questions complicated wink
If you're legally married and going with your spouse.......no need of any affidavit or the form i made mentioned of.
You do not need them ......please disregard your questions 2 and 3.....and also my responses to them.......its an uncalled for questions.
Cheers

Sorry if it is an uncalled for question. I wanted clarification. If you look at the document checklist number 17, there was no phrase to explain which 'children'- adopted, bioogical ....is being referred to in bullet point 3. You can crosscheck. Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by princessayinke: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
please again ooo. in the generic application form they asked how many years of education in total. in the back ground declaration form they asked how many years of elemetary, secondary and university. for people like me that did not pass waec in one sitting and had to register waec as an external candidate in another secondary school for one year, do i need to fill the two secondary schools. by the time i caculated my years of education i counted 18years, sounds to long abi
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
princessayinke:
please again ooo. in the generic application form they asked how many years of education in total. in the back ground declaration form they asked how many years of elemetary, secondary and university. for people like me that did not pass waec in one sitting and had to register waec as an external candidate in another secondary school for one year, do i need to fill the two secondary schools. by the time i caculated my years of education i counted 18years, sounds to long abi
It's fine, put it that way. Mine with a sitting is 17yrs.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:

Sorry if it is an uncalled for question. I wanted clarification. If you look at the document checklist number 17, there was no phrase to explain which 'children'- adopted, bioogical ....is being referred to in bullet point 3. You can crosscheck. Thanks
Like i said ,this clause does not refer to legally married couples .
In your case ,your baby's birth certificate showing the parents is all you need.
No need of any proof or adoption papers.....your biological child will never be under the court's jurisdiction and you don't need any proof of custody to be shown for your biological child other than you been the biological parents .
This like i said,refers to adopted children.
You do not need any of these .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2014
damkollins:

Like i said ,this clause does not refer to legally married couples .
In your case ,your baby's birth certificate showing the parents is all you need.
No need of any proof or adoption papers.....your biological child will never be under the court's jurisdiction and you don't need any proof of custody to be shown for your biological child other than you been the biological parents .
This like i said,refers to adopted children.
You do not need any of these .
Cheers

Thank you very much damkollins for taking out time to address this.I am very grateful
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Can I use a church marriage certificate for this application, or must it be a court marriage certificate?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Hello my good people,

A friend of mine would like to evaluate her credentials using WES. She has MBA and BSc. From the experience of those that have used WES, can WES evaluate her MBA without her BSc transcript/certificate. Reason being that it can take several ages to get her BSc transcript here in naiaj.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2014
seunlovesa:
Fellow peeps submitting this week please recheck the dates on your forms.

The FEE PAYMENT FORM had been updated. It was marked " Aug. 2014 " last week. It is now bearing " NOv. 2014".

Cheers
I downloaded my forms in November, funny thing is i sent my app on the 5th of December using the August form. undecided
I didn't notice any changes in the form by the way.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:
Can I use a church marriage certificate for this application, or must it be a court marriage certificate?
Court/Registry certificate oooooooo.
If you do it in a church Licensed to do wedding,you can get the authority letter given to them by the government an submit it along with your church wedding certificate.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
unibadan:
Hello my good people,
A friend of mine would like to evaluate her credentials using WES. She has MBA and BSc. From the experience of those that have used WES, can WES evaluate her MBA without her BSc transcript/certificate. Reason being that it can take several ages to get her BSc transcript here in naiaj.
Thanks.
She can evaluate only the MBA....Not much of a need to evaluate Bsc because they will get to know that she has bsc without even evaluating because the Bsc is meant to be a pre-requisite admission requirement for the MBA.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2014
scrollmeout:

I downloaded my forms in November, funny thing is i sent my app on the 5th of December using the August form. undecided
I didn't notice any changes in the form by the way.
This is no issue...
You are good to go.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2014
damkollins:

This is no issue...
You are good to go.
Cheers.

Thanks for the reassurance Damkollins
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2014
damkollins:

She can evaluate only the MBA....Not much of a need to evaluate Bsc because they will get to know that she has bsc without even evaluating because the Bsc is meant to be a pre-requisite admission requirement for the MBA.
Cheers.

@damkollins

Thank you. Did you make use of WES?

Because, in the WES online application whats been asked for is to input all post-secondary education which she filled in her BSc and MBA. In turn, the document for evaluation listed her BSc and MBA.

What you are saying is that she should not include her BSc documents when she is sending her documents to WES since she cant get her BSc transcript from her institution at the moment.

What will be the implication she does not include the BSc documents.

thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2014
damkollins:

Court/Registry certificate oooooooo.
If you do it in a church Licensed to do wedding,you can get the authority letter given to them by the government an submit it along with your church wedding certificate.
Cheers
Can I send u a PM, info pls
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
unibadan:

@damkollins

Thank you. Did you make use of WES?

Because, in the WES online application whats been asked for is to input all post-secondary education which she filled in her BSc and MBA. In turn, the document for evaluation listed her BSc and MBA.

What you are saying is that she should not include her BSc documents when she is sending her documents to WES since she cant get her BSc transcript from her institution at the moment.

What will be the implication she does not include the BSc documents.

thanks.

Like I said,You are not obligated to evaluate all your degree certificates....only the highest is okay to be evaluated.
This well said does not say you should not evaluate the lower degree certificates(even you can decide to do your WAEC evaluation)...its actually your choice so far you have time on your side.
Its your choice actually but If I were boxed up in an office,its actually a waste of time to the evaluation of the lower degree certificates.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:

Can I send u a PM, info pls
No issues.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2014
damkollins:

No issues.
Cheers.

Don't know how to go about that, info pls
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Highlyfavoured3:

Don't know how to go about that, info pls
Sent you one...you should check your email and respond with your query.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
damkollins:

Like I said,You are not obligated to evaluate all your degree certificates....only the highest is okay to be evaluated.
This well said does not say you should not evaluate the lower degree certificates(even you can decide to do your WAEC evaluation)...its actually your choice so far you have time on your side.
Its your choice actually but If I were boxed up in an office,its actually a waste of time to the evaluation of the lower degree certificates.
Cheers

Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bayulll01(m): 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
@damkol,pls can u help look into the express entry program,check the link pls

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-sheet.asp
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Highlyfavoured3: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hello house, please I need your help in answering the following questions:

1. To the question 7c in Schedule 3 Economic class form ‘Is your spouse proficient in English?’ What answer can I give if my partner is proficient in English but did not take the IELTS test?
2. Can I use my hand to fill my liability of 0.00 in the schedule 3 economic class form, since the computer is not accepting this?
3. If I use a bank draft for payment, am I supposed to sign and date the fee payment form, please?
4. When writing a cover letter in support of my application, who should it be addressed to?

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (322)

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.