Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,926 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (831549 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2014
solomonwis: UPDATE!!!

Total received toward the overall cap: 505 of 25,000

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Funny with barely 20 updates!
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by queen47: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
ferdimako:
I don't follow...materials sent though.

Thanks. God bless.

What I meant is that you quoted the post where I typed my email address, so I asked you to edit/modify the quote so you can delete the email address. Anyway, its fine since the address isn't complete.

Once again, thanks. Will check the email later as I can't access it right now. Will let you know if I received it or not
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
damkollins:
Funny with barely 20 updates!
Cheers

yes funny but I suspect they are giving hope to everyone that they are working assiduously.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
solomonwis:

yes funny but I suspect they are giving hope to everyone that they are working assiduously.
grin grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by haywhy80: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello All, please i need ielts practice tutorials. My email address is adenijiayo@hotmail.com
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
solomonwis:

I don't have experience in translation of documents except of course with those embassies who have official translators in Nigeria but I do know there are official translators around Ikeja high court in Lagos.

Maybe others in the thread can help out. You can also read up on the threads relating to this on NL (Germany,Ukraine,Norway,etc).

Thanks for your input.
What is CIC format/requirements for translation of document?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2014
House, Is it allowed to start filling a form electronically, print it out and later complete it (the same form) by hand (Writing with Pen)? This is in respect to forms like IMM5669E with the tiny spaces.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2014
ANBAKO: House, Is it allowed to start filling a form electronically, print it out and later complete it (the same form) by hand (Writing with Pen)? This is in respect to forms like IMM5669E with the tiny spaces.

I think it is better to fill all forms using a computer.
Moreover, it is better to fill a form using one means ( electronic or hand ) at least for uniformity.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2014
Hello all,

My international passport expires May 2015. Is it advisable for me to renew my passport now despite the fact that i still have 9 months to expiry date if am to send all my documents in September.

If i am to renew it now, will be acceptable for renewal since the cut off for renewal is 6 months.

Kindly advise.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Eni23: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2014
Hi,

I applied for NOC 1112 category this year. I send my application sometime before the 16th of May 2014 and they still haven't send me an answer.
From what I can the GAP for this category is filling up quickly.

Can anyone that has applied for the same category tell me if they have got an answer yet and what to expect?

Thank you,

Eni
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by superde: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Hi House,

For those paying by credit card and needs to fill the part two of the payment form to please be careful if you filling directly on the computer. I have noticed that while filling the payment form online using the adobe pro, your card details can be changed if it starts with 0. Fortunately, the available cards in nigeria Master card and Visa card starts with 5 or 4.

But you need to be careful if filling your Security (the 3 digit security no on the back of the card) number which can start with 0.

for example, if the expiry date is 08-2015, the form will change it to 8-2015 as the form does not ignore the "0". Did anybody experience this. I had to leave the form as 8-2015 (which is August-2015) as i do not want to hand fill the form.

If your Security starts with "0" you may not have any option rather to hand fill as the form will ignore the "0" and leave it as 2 digit (which will make the Security incorrect) instead of the appropriate 3 digit.

As anybody noticed this as well?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
unibadan: Hello all,

My international passport expires May 2015. Is it advisable for me to renew my passport now despite the fact that i still have 9 months to expiry date if am to send all my documents in September.

If i am to renew it now, will be acceptable for renewal since the cut off for renewal is 6 months.

Kindly advise.
Thank you.

You don't have to renew it before sending in your application. Your application is treated as valid as at the date of receipt.

You can however make arrangement to renew the passport once your application has been forwarded.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Eni23: Hi,

I applied for NOC 1112 category this year. I send my application sometime before the 16th of May 2014 and they still haven't send me an answer.
From what I can the GAP for this category is filling up quickly.

Can anyone that has applied for the same category tell me if they have got an answer yet and what to expect?

Thank you,

Eni

Application received around May 7th and 8th are currently being processed by CIO of the CIC. You should get the status of your application in the next few weeks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Eni23: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
solomonwis:
Application received around May 7th and 8th are currently being processed by CIO of the CIC. You should get the status of your application in the next few weeks.

So, by the time they reach my application the gap may be already filled. hmmm

Thanks anyway.

Eni
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Meritl: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
solomonwis:

grin cheesy cheesy

It is not anything too difficult once you are psychologically and spiritually prepared. When you get to Canada the burden will be light,two heads are better than one you know.

Oga Solo. I don dae plan marriage levels o. Gotta arrange something between now and August ending. Can't believe I'm coming back facing your suggestion. My Uncle just suggested similar solution.

A registry will be ok. Right?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2014
superde: Hi House,

For those paying by credit card and needs to fill the part two of the payment form to please be careful if you filling directly on the computer. I have noticed that while filling the payment form online using the adobe pro, your card details can be changed if it starts with 0. Fortunately, the available cards in nigeria Master card and Visa card starts with 5 or 4.

But you need to be careful if filling your Security (the 3 digit security no on the back of the card) number which can start with 0.

for example, if the expiry date is 08-2015, the form will change it to 8-2015 as the form does not ignore the "0". Did anybody experience this. I had to leave the form as 8-2015 (which is August-2015) as i do not want to hand fill the form.

If your Security starts with "0" you may not have any option rather to hand fill as the form will ignore the "0" and leave it as 2 digit (which will make the Security incorrect) instead of the appropriate 3 digit.

As anybody noticed this as well?
It's noticeable for almost every applicants using credit card.
Just use black pen to fill it to free your mind from worries.
Cheers.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
solomonwis:

You don't have to renew it before sending in your application. Your application is treated as valid as at the date of receipt.

You can however make arrangement to renew the passport once your application has been forwarded.

What if the passport of any of my dependents (Son) is expiring in January 2015? Do they need to apply for another passport before I can submit my application?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2014
Meritl:

Oga Solo. I don dae plan marriage levels o. Gotta arrange something between now and August ending. Can't believe I'm coming back facing your suggestion. My Uncle just suggested similar solution.

Yes,that is fine. Congratulations in advance!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
ANBAKO:

What if the passport of any of my dependents (Son) is expiring in January 2015? Do they need to apply for another passport before I can submit my application?

That is fine as long as you are not submitting an expired passport at the time of your application.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
Meritl:

congrats...that is all I want from a wedding and more from a marriage.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bash1oo: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Hi guys,

can anyone from experience confirm how long it takes the three credential verification organisation - WES, CES and ICAS to finish the verification from the point when the transcripts are delivered to when completed and posted (not necessarily delivered to you).

Just trying to make a choice between the three.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
The standard processing time for WES is 20 working days or less.Mine was sent to me within 13 days.
Bash1oo: Hi guys,

can anyone from experience confirm how long it takes the three credential verification organisation - WES, CES and ICAS to finish the verification from the point when the transcripts are delivered to when completed and posted (not necessarily delivered to you).

Just trying to make a choice between the three.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello, anyone used ICAS for ECA? Tracking my app with them and i see " documents reviewed for completeness. Placed i n queue for assessment" . how long does it take actually to get one's creds assessed?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Bash1oo: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Thanks chopinsn for the prompt response.

chopinsn: The standard processing time for WES is 20 working days or less.Mine was sent to me within 13 days.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
House, is it acceptable to use stapler on document? Can I staple document that are more than one page? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by suxes2005(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello guys,

Do a HND holder send degree from his ND and HND to WES for evaluation
or the HND is alone?

SHALOM
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ojdollars(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
ANBAKO: House, is it acceptable to use stapler on document? Can I staple document that are more than one page? Thanks.

It is not acceptable.. But Paper clip will do. They sell it like a dollar for a box that contains like a hundred clips. Don't know how much where you are, maybe a Stationery store can help you on that. Peace
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by unibadan(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
seunlovesa: Hello, anyone used ICAS for ECA? Tracking my app with them and i see " documents reviewed for completeness. Placed i n queue for assessment" . how long does it take actually to get one's creds assessed?

Same status on my profile as well. At this stage, it takes between 7-8 weeks for processing.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Hotstepper(f): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello, hope everyone is fine. Please is c of o considered as part of proof of fund? And do 1 attach bank statements for past months or just a document to show u have that money. Also, Do one need to do background declaration for 6 months daughter? I can only see where it says for dependents over 18
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
unibadan:

Same status on my profile as well. At this stage, it takes between 7-8 weeks for processing.

7 to 8 weeks? Ohhhhhh. Should have used WES!!! Anyways.... Taking " chill pill" 500mg. grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hollaugo: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello House. Great Forum for the FSW program. I only learnt of the program on monday, I have so far initiated the sending of my transcript to WES for validation. tried registering for IELTS unfortunately closest date is the 2nd of August in Abuja. Ill have to settle for that. My question is as regards two issues:

1. Birth Certificate - is it required
2. What is the deadline for application and about the settlement funds what is the actual amount required and can i just deposit it at once (must it be a dorm account)

Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
ojdollars:

It is not acceptable.. But Paper clip will do. They sell it like a dollar for a box that contains like a hundred clips. Don't know how much where you are, maybe a Stationery store can help you on that. Peace

Thanks for the answer. I have loads of paper clip at home.
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (322)

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.