Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,320 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Standards For Women Are Very High-Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Standards For Women Are Very High-Uti Nwachukwu (6292 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Oba Of Benin Honours 2face, Uti Nwachukwu, Others / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Standards For Women Are Very High-Uti Nwachukwu by aburo7: 11:01am On May 04, 2013
In an exclusive interview with the Daily Sun, Big Brother Africa All Stars Winner,Uti Nwachukwu, opened up about his early childhood,family,stardom and women.

Here is an extract from the interview:

Jealous lover

He says: “I am an extremely jealous guy but I am praying to God to make me less jealous and less possessive. I believe that if you find somebody that’s for you, that person should be for you only. I’m a bit extreme because my lover must focus on only me. Now that’s a bit difficult and that’s why I say I am a very difficult person to be with. Perhaps, I’m very demanding when it comes to relationships.

“Apart from being a jealous lover I also expect you to give back to me what I am giving you. I expect 100 per cent attention and care and nothing less. So, it’s going to be hard but I know God gave me this standard in order to connect me with the exact person he has created for me.”

Stardom and women
“I grew up around many women so it’s nothing special,” he discloses. “I have been getting a lot of attention right from when I was a kid. Even in school, I was a very cute kid and I had women all around me so it’s nothing special. The attention doesn’t make me out of character; I am not lost in the whole thing.

“I guess like they say, ‘God knows why he did not give lions horns’ because there are some people who would have this level of fame and would be swamped by women, sleeping with everything that comes in skirts but I am not like that.”“I see the female attention I get as appreciation for what I do and what God has made me to become and so it never gets to my head. I attribute it to maturity because fame did not come when I was a teenager but at 27 when I had seen and done it all. By then I had already done all the ‘doables’. I used to be very adventurous; I have had all shapes, sizes and colours of women, so for me, the fame came at the right time with the right discipline. I am not carried away.”

Marriage

When is he going to tie the knot? He responds thus: “I don’t know. I guess when ever God says I am going to get married I will get married. You will know when it is time but I haven’t met anyone that will make me say ‘I want to spend the rest of my life with you.’ I have met people that made me feel comfortable here and now but when you look at it from the long-term perspective I am not moved yet.”

Then he adds confidently: “When I meet my wife I will know. I am extremely selective and my standards are sometimes unrealistically high. With the kind of mother and sisters I have, I don’t have a choice but to set my standards high. My sisters have made wonderful wives so it’s only right that I don’t settle for less.

Read more http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/my-standards-for-women-are-very-high.html?m=0

Re: My Standards For Women Are Very High-Uti Nwachukwu by obiajurum25: 11:36am On May 04, 2013
When a man's standard for women is too high,he ends up been gay.

5 Likes

Re: My Standards For Women Are Very High-Uti Nwachukwu by TalkHoha: 2:51pm On May 14, 2013
It cheers me up to read about Uti. He's entertaining, he is intelligent, he is pleasant. Who could do better over those marriage questions, the persistent prying into his private life to fuel rumours? His answers are clever. If Uti reads this, let me help him by saying that many great artists in history were either unmarried (like Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Gray, Walt Whitman), or married and living apart from the marital situation (like Shakespeare, Samuel Taylor Coleridge), or living in marriage, suicidal (like Tolstoy and Tchaikovsky). I'd say, leave the good man alone. Whoever he is intimate with probably has a choice lover in him, so good luck to them. I wish him joy and many more successes.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse / "Too Hotoooo"- Fans React As Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Almost Seeing Underwear(photo) / Justin Bieber Has Few Weeks To Spend $300 Million As He Battles.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.