Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

After Break Up Whos Doing Better Dbanj Or Don Jazzy? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Break Up Whos Doing Better Dbanj Or Don Jazzy? (1302 Views)

Tonto Dike: I Can Never Date Dbanj Or Even Think About It / Photos: Who Looked Dapper At The Johnny Walker Event - Uti Nwachukwu, Dbanj, Or / Who Is Richer , Dbanj Or Tuface? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Break Up Whos Doing Better Dbanj Or Don Jazzy? by dinachi(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2013
Before I start, let me admit it! Iam a biased Dbanj supporter. There is something in me that hates and abhors the arrogance of Don Jazzy and his supporters who like to give themselves the power of God in saying that Dbanj will never make it musically without them. I hate oppressors whether they are subtle or bold, hiring people online and otherwise to suppress a man who arguably made you to me is the height of wickedness.And yes I said it Dbanj made Don jazzy not the other way round! Back to the topic . Both parties are suffering from the break up, however lookn at events i think Dbanj is doing better overall all things considered. Nairalanders what do you think?
Re: After Break Up Whos Doing Better Dbanj Or Don Jazzy? by ramaju: 12:52pm On May 04, 2013
And how will this improve your life? These men are working over time to keep their brand well appreciated and you are busy checking who has become bigger between the two men. Let me ask you this; amongst all your classmate, who has made it most? Have made it? Osu imi D'bang fan(hand fan or table fan).
Re: After Break Up Whos Doing Better Dbanj Or Don Jazzy? by dinachi(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2013
Fact check
DON JAZZY
1, Immediately after Mo hits Don jazzy riding in his assumed popularity went to the studio hoping to bury the memory of Dbanj forever with a mother of all Albums SOLAR PLEXUS. Before the Album drop, a lot of hyping was done with some tagging it the Album of the Decade. Alas what a ridiculous anticlimax when it came! Many folks were shocked at the noise collection from the self acclaimed best producer in Africa. The embarrasing failure of that Album humbled the deceptive overbearing attitude of Don Jazzy and exposed him as a very average producer helped tremendously by Dbanjs packaging and hype. Dbanjs traditional unique call out and salutation to Don Jazzy which fans have come to love and adore was also absent and all the songs now sounded hollow. Needless to say Don Jazzy has remained Quiet and wisely started to invest in other bussinesses, sensing that he has lost his spark with the exit of Mohits main light bearer Dbanj! His new preoccupation now is to turn the tide of public opinion against Dbanj using a well financed internet war with Linda Ikejis Blog leading the assault according to unconfirmed reports.
DBANJ
1, Leaving Mo hits no doubt affected Dbanj at least emotionally. After the break up he confided in friends that he felt very down cast by the break up. Wisely, he did not rush to produce an album Immediately but gave more time to promoting songs like Oliver Twist and made the song a defacto national anthem accross the world. His own Album, D kings Men will drop on 23rd June and songs like top of the world is already a hit. Thats what I call success!

VERDICT 1, Dbanjs success more than any other persons made Mo hits what it was back then. Oliver Twist is the most popular song ever produced by Don jazzy. Who made it Popular? Dbanj! After the break up which Mavin song is more popular than Top of the World? Dbanj is on his game same cannot be said of Don Jazzy. Word
Re: After Break Up Whos Doing Better Dbanj Or Don Jazzy? by dinachi(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2013
ramaju: And how will this improve your life? These men are working over time to keep their brand well appreciated and you are busy checking who has become bigger between the two men. Let me ask you this; amongst all your classmate, who has made it most? Have made it? Osu imi D'bang fan(hand fan or table fan).
Sorry bro wanted to lean in on the matter after I began to see all manner of subtle attacks against Dbanjs career. Africa is big enough for Don Jazzy let him focus on his failing career and leave Dbanj alone
Re: After Break Up Whos Doing Better Dbanj Or Don Jazzy? by nenergy(m): 4:02pm On May 04, 2013
Who wore it better? Who does it better? Who is better? Haba what's with Nigerians and comparison? Comparison is limitation!
Re: After Break Up Whos Doing Better Dbanj Or Don Jazzy? by dinachi(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2013
Just stating the obvious for people to ponder. The focus on Dbanj is too much after Mohits brk up. Most people fail to see that the one loosing actually is Don Jazzy not Dbanj!

(1) (Reply)

Children's Day: Sound Sultan Shares Photo Of His Kids / Halima Abubakar Planning Wedding? / Jim Ikye’s Hollywood Dad Revealed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.