Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's (1216 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's by niggi4life(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2013
just dropping my call after about an hour with the call center agent. You can no longer subscribe for Airtel's 1G BIS using a smart phone or an internet modem. Whenever you try using either of this you get an error message saying "An unknown error occurred" So now whats the way forward? i guess MTN will have more customers now because they are the only one presently offering BIS on smart phones and PC with Unlimited DATA. Bye to Airtel BIS.. MTN Y"HELLO.
Re: The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's by Coldblooded(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2013
Where have u been? Are u new in Nigeria? Cos for u to say dat MTN offer unlimited bis shows you've not been around for months. Even MTN absolute has a data cap not to talk of the complete plan. It's only etisalat dat offers unlimited plan till date but doesn't work on other phones or modems.
Re: The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's by Acidosis(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2013
wat?!!!!!

Bye airtel...
Re: The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's by luluosas(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2013
niggi4life: just dropping my call after about an hour with the call center agent. You can no longer subscribe for Airtel's 1G BIS using a smart phone or an internet modem. Whenever you try using either of this you get an error message saying "An unknown error occurred" So now whats the way forward? i guess MTN will have more customers now because they are the only one presently offering BIS on smart phones and PC with Unlimited DATA. Bye to Airtel BIS.. MTN Y"HELLO.
Could that be the reasons my BSM stopped working for over 6 days now?
Well, I don't care anymore because, Glo G-BAM keep me rocking the Internet with zero naira in my account with several MBs for over 3 weeks now.
Re: The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's by Chartey(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2013
But im using airtel on my Pocket right now.
Re: The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 04, 2013
Pls pals... There's always a way out... Just subscribed yesterday n am looking @ ma 1gig day in day out... Helllllllpppp ohhhhh.....

But what's d cap for d MThen 1k Bis
Re: The Sudden Death Of Airtel Bis Plan On Smart Phones And Pc's by jaymichael(m): 8:53pm On May 04, 2013
its still working. That's what am using now on my android phone. They may have some challenges with their network but it still works. I just subscribed like 3 days ago.

(1)

:d How To Cheat On Any Android Game...*rooting Required*..;p / 10 Best Cheap Android Phones For 2013 – Under N5,000 To N15,000 Price Range / I Love Nairaland, I Wish It Had A Mobile App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.