Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Techno T1 Android Phone Multi-tasking - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techno T1 Android Phone Multi-tasking (545 Views)

Life C - 6.3 Inch Phablet For HD Gaming, Videos & Multi-tasking! / Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techno T1 Android Phone Multi-tasking by boseko: 8:31pm On May 04, 2013
I got the Techno T1 Android phone with the belief that being a smart phone, multi-tasking I.e. opening several apps and switching between then will be part of the package. However, to my surprise, I've not been able to do this as each app seems to close whenever I open a new one. I've search online for an instruction manual or helpful material to no avail.
Please help out if you can.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung To Introduce Smartphones Controlled By The Brain / How To Download Youtube Videos To Ipad / Drop Your Call Rates To 20k/s To All Networks In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.