Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Manchester United’s First-team Stars Get To Select New Rides - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United’s First-team Stars Get To Select New Rides (1973 Views)

Manchester United Becomes First Team Valued At $3 Billion / Are Chicarito And Anderson Really Pushing For First Team Opportunities / Michael Emenalo Appointed As Chelsea Fc New Assistant First-team Coach! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United’s First-team Stars Get To Select New Rides by Tajsagay(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2013
Reds in the driving seat

United’s first-team stars were as excited as kids in a sweetshop when they selected and collected new cars from club partner Chevrolet recently.

"Unbelievable, you've made my day. Thanks for calling!" says Patrice Evra after the players received their keys and were given driving tips from Oliver Gavin, a Corvette Racing driver and four-times winner of the 24 Hours of Le Mans race.

Wayne Rooney chose a Camaro Coupe, and told us: “When I saw all the cars together this was the one that suited me best, it looks great and will drive well too. I chose a manual as I think it’s great to get the full use from a sports car.”

For Michael Carrick, he got behind the wheel of a Corvette GS. He said: "I haven’t had a sports car for a while - I used to have a Dodge Viper - so when Chevrolet gave me the chance to drive this Corvette, I snapped their hand off!”

The Captiva caught Robin van Persie’s eye, who said: "I have two children, so this car is really good for me – it's a family car and it looks very nice.”

Source: http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/United-Uncovered/News/2013/May/New-subscribers-issue/video-manchester-united-players-test-drive-chevrolet-cars.aspx?utm_source=WelcomeUU20130502&utm_medium=email&utm_content=6a&utm_campaign=newsletters&qsut=www10

(1) (Reply)

True Chelsea Fc Fans :join The Ever Lively Chelsea Fc Group On Whatsapp F / Football Trials For Clubs In Demark And Norway / Meet Chelsea Fc African 11 + 5 Reserve Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.