Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,109 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Which Is The Greatest Rivalry In Club Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Is The Greatest Rivalry In Club Football? (531 Views)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / OAU IFE PG Fans Club Football Competition / What Is The Greatest Rivalry In Football? Answers Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Greatest Rivalry In Club Football? by daporski: 12:41pm On May 05, 2013
Hi football loving NairaLanders! There is this debate going on about which is the?p greatest, most intense and intruiging rivalry in club football.
Is it:
1. Barcelona v. Real?
2. Fernebache vM Galatasaray?
3. Celtic v. Rangers?
4. Liverpool v. Everton?
5. Kaizer Chiefs v. Orlando Pirates
6. Eyimba v. Enugu Ranger?
7. Ahly v. Zamalek?

For me I think the passion of the fans in any match between Celtic and Rangers in the Scottish league is very strong and personal because of their ideological and political differences (I.e. Complete independence from Great Britian or not and the divide between Catholics and protestants).
What football rivalry is the most intense for you?
You can also follow the debate on Fifa.com

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United 0 - 1 Chelsea FC / Revealed: How Tearful Sir Alex Ferguson Broke The News Of His Retirement / David Moyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.