Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! (3481 Views)

Chat Room For All The Sexy Ladies In Akwaibom State! / Sexy Ladies At Ur Disposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 12:56pm On May 05, 2013
Hello,
First of all, we are not sexy, it was just to lure you out here. wink
I'd like to know if there are some of you in London?
If you have the time in June, maybe we could meet up ?
I will be coming in the UK for the end of June and the first week of July
with two of my friends.
We are 20-21 years old, we like to drink (water or other wink ), to party and have fun.
If you are a person without evil thought, that you want to meet new people, bored and free at that time, you are welcome.
You could be young or not, gay or not, girl or boy, big or small, disabled or not, it doesn't matter.
Having someone who knows the place, and showing you around is much better than being lost in Big London.
We could discuss of our views on life, have a drink or other.
We will be leaving in Kent in England.
I speak English fluently, but if you want you could have some French lesson for free wink
Is someone willing?
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by mallorca(m): 10:34pm On May 19, 2013
goodluck
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 10:41pm On May 19, 2013

We have a place to stay, we wanted someone who could show us places inner-London and the main sight-seeing attractions, like the London bridge or the palace, these kind of things... and hang on with us to bars or clubs, restaurants....
Something like a guide, but of course we will be creating a relation of frienship. It's a good way to know new persons...
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2013
@sanboy where are you from ?
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 19, 2013
I basically live in kent, but I'll need to ask my mother for permission tongue
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 10:46pm On May 19, 2013
adaobi123: @sanboy where are you from ?

That's a mystery, lol I want to keep the secret... wink
I need some mystery around my existence in order for my personage to exist... cool
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 10:47pm On May 19, 2013

I will also be in Kent during my stay that's a coincidence smiley
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

That's a mystery, lol I want to keep the secret... wink
I need some mystery around my existence in order for my personage to exist... cool

Can you at least give me a hint ? wink
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:
I will also be in Kent during my stay that's a coincidence smiley

Yup it is. How long are you staying for ?
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 10:53pm On May 19, 2013
adaobi123:

Can you at least give me a hint ? wink

My (late) grand-mother was a Nigerian who married a Carribean man...
I my father passed down to us some Nigerian cultural aspects of his upbringing
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 10:54pm On May 19, 2013
adaobi123:

Yup it is. How long are you staying for ?

My friends will be for two weeks but me maybe more, I don't know for sure, as it's by my cameroonian relative I can stay as long as I wish...

I can give you more private details like the neiborhood in which I'll be in private if you wish wink
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by fckyourman: 10:57pm On May 19, 2013
Post pictures let see your looks.
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 10:58pm On May 19, 2013
fckyourman: Post pictures let see your looks.

I do have a profile picture. smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by spikesC(m): 11:01pm On May 19, 2013
adaobi123: I basically live in kent, but I'll need to ask my mother for permission tongue

And my permission angry
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 11:02pm On May 19, 2013
spikes C:

And my permission angry

Why that ?
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by spikesC(m): 11:02pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

My (late) grand-mother was a Nigerian who married a Carribean man...
I my father passed down to us some Nigerian cultural aspects of his upbringing

Wow...thats nice cool

Which tribe in Nigeria, if i may ask?
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by fckyourman: 11:02pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

I do have a profile picture. smiley

i hope this your picture is really you. You seem beautiful
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 11:04pm On May 19, 2013
spikes C:

Wow...thats nice cool

Which tribe in Nigeria, if i may ask?

Igbo of course.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by spikesC(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

Why that ?

Am her guidian wink
That girl is very naughty sad
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 11:05pm On May 19, 2013
fckyourman:

Why wouldn't it be me ?
Thank you.
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by spikesC(m): 11:06pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

Igbo of course.

Wow shocked
Nwa mara mma, a ga m enebere gi anya wink
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 11:08pm On May 19, 2013
spikes C:

Am her guidian wink
That girl is very naughty sad

" Thou shall not bear false accusation towards thy neigbor."
I hope you're speaking the truth, brother from time imemorial church.
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 11:09pm On May 19, 2013

Do not PM me, use this adress: ...
I can't read PM
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by spikesC(m): 11:18pm On May 19, 2013
Sanboy25:

" Thou shall not bear false accusation towards thy neigbor."
I hope you're speaking the truth, brother from time imemorial church.

Lol..ask her. grin
You're funny really, time imemorial church indeed cheesy
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 20, 2013
spikes C:

And my permission angry

grin grin
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Nobody: 7:48am On May 20, 2013
Sanboy25:

Igbo of course.

cool
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by MrCork: 1:05pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25: Hello,
First of all, we are not sexy, it was just to lure you out here. wink
I'd like to know if there are some of you in London?
If you have the time in June, maybe we could meet up ?
I will be coming in the UK for the end of June and the first week of July
with two of my friends.
We are 20-21 years old, we like to drink (water or other wink ), to party and have fun.
If you are a person without evil thought, that you want to meet new people, bored and free at that time, you are welcome.
You could be young or not, gay or not, girl or boy, big or small, disabled or not, it doesn't matter.
Having someone who knows the place, and showing you around is much better than being lost in Big London.
We could discuss of our views on life, have a drink or other.
We will be leaving in Kent in England.
I speak English fluently, but if you want you could have some French lesson for free wink
Is someone willing?

..Well, Am London based & since u want me, it aint goona happen....

..Anyways, I be glad to take u to our favourite Tourist spot called: TRAFALGUA SQUARE... U can take lovely pictures wit Pigeions & Parrot standin on yor head.. Am sure u will love it!!
angry
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by MrCork: 1:08pm On May 30, 2013
fckyourman:

...Bro, am not sure if u have Elektricity but if u dont, I suggest u move yor candle closer... How exactly is she beatifull?? undecided
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 1:12pm On May 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...Bro, am not sure if u have Elektricity but if u dont, I suggest u move yor candle closer... How exactly is she beatifull?? undecided

Wow, now it seems like YOU have something with me.
I didn't answer on your thread so you came on mine...
Sorry I'm not interested... grin
I'm sure you'll find somebody for you, good luck. wink
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by MrCork: 1:12pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Why wouldn't it be me ?
Thank you.

..u hav 12 weave on yor head but u claim its braids...i counted 12! angry
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by MrCork: 1:14pm On May 30, 2013
....Anyways, and ask me nicely and I will let u move in me ...rent free! angry
Re: Meet Not 1 But 3 Sexy Ladies In London !!! by Sanboy25: 1:18pm On May 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....Anyways, and ask me nicely and I will let u move in me ...rent free! angry

I don't fancy stalkers... sorry.
I do not need your help.
People are watching, better you stop here please. smiley
Good Bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gamine: A Beautiful Soul. / UK Nigerian Looking To Meet Some Nigerians Abroad / I Need A Mature Lady To Settle With...see My Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.