Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Setting Up Multimedia Biz In ASABA, Is't Lucratice There? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Setting Up Multimedia Biz In ASABA, Is't Lucratice There? (655 Views)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Can This Amount of money Venture Into A Lucratice Business? / How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up Multimedia Biz In ASABA, Is't Lucratice There? by infoblast: 3:30pm On May 05, 2013
I'm thinking of going into Asaba Delta State to setup a multimedia shop that will be taking care of;
- FILM EDITING, CAPTIONING, TV JINGLES PRODUCTION
- GRAPHICS DESIGNING
- WEBSITE DESIGNING
- GENERAL PRINTING
Please i need peoples in Asaba or who know more about Asaba to advise me on;
* If the business is lucrative there.
* The good place in Asaba that the business will get patronage. Electricity availability should be considered.
* Estimate of Medium shop rent and also house rent.
* Plus any other information that can contribute to this.

Your kind information and contributions will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Setting Up Multimedia Biz In ASABA, Is't Lucratice There? by mrvictor: 7:41am On May 06, 2013
That should be the right place. The skilled ones over there are all running to Lagos where the competition is very stiff. But over there, so long as you are good, you are in charge of the market. Less competition too. In Lagos, there too many people doing same thing people who don,t have time while in Asaba, there are many people willing to pay to get unique & excellent services. Just offer excellent services with unique products. That's all.
Re: Setting Up Multimedia Biz In ASABA, Is't Lucratice There? by naijacutee(f): 7:58am On May 06, 2013
mrvictor: That should be the right place. The skilled ones over there are all running to Lagos where the competition is very stiff. But over there, so long as you are good, you are in charge of the market. Less competition too. In Lagos, there too many people doing same thing people who don,t have time while in Asaba, there are many people willing to pay to get unique & excellent services. Just offer excellent services with unique products. That's all.

Great advice. To add to that, I will say: travel to Asaba and learv about your market. Speak to people who are likely to buy your services, and get their opinions on what they are looking for before you start spending money.

All the best
Re: Setting Up Multimedia Biz In ASABA, Is't Lucratice There? by infoblast: 9:52am On May 06, 2013
mrvictor: That should be the right place. The skilled ones over there are all running to Lagos where the competition is very stiff. But over there, so long as you are good, you are in charge of the market. Less competition too. In Lagos, there too many people doing same thing people who don,t have time while in Asaba, there are many people willing to pay to get unique & excellent services. Just offer excellent services with unique products. That's all.

THANKS BRO, FOR UR CONTRIBUTION. U'VE JUST MOTIVATED ME
Re: Setting Up Multimedia Biz In ASABA, Is't Lucratice There? by infoblast: 9:53am On May 06, 2013
naijacutee:

Great advice. To add to that, I will say: travel to Asaba and learv about your market. Speak to people who are likely to buy your services, and get their opinions on what they are looking for before you start spending money.

All the best

nice advise, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need Usa Huggies Diaper At Wholesale Price / Tired Of Lack? Join My Business! / Small Scale Non-oil Export Partnership Wanted ! Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.