Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

[18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt (3684 Views)

Female Model Goes Male To Get More Jobs. / How To Become An X-pression Distributor / " Blessing Ibiang" Is The Best Female Model Nigeria Has Ever Produced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by igbsam(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2013
What on Earth is this world turning to? I still find it hard to believe the kind of stunt that will make someone go to work completely Naked… and i dont mean wearing a See through dress alone… i mean “completely NAKED”

A gorgeous German model rode public transportation completely naked as part of an X-rated performance art piece cooked up by a Swiss artist.

Morning commuters in Germany got an eyeful of flesh when a stunning model boarded a commuter train without a single stitch of clothing on.

Straphangers in Dusseldorf barely batted an eye when the gorgeous brunette strode aboard the train wearing only a pair of black eyeglasses on Tuesday, Britain’s The Sun reported.

The project, known as “The Script System” by Milo Moire, was designed to “shake up the ordinary,” the artist said.
In place of clothes, the model had words like “bra,” “shirt” and jacket scrawled in marker on her body.

stunt was part of a performance art piece cooked up by Swiss artist Milo Moire.

Milo Moire said the model walking around the train without clothes was meant to make people think outside the box on their commute.

He wrote on his website: “Radical nudity becomes the defence shield against the stereotypes and makes the artist invisble.”

And he went on to say that the timing of the early morning stunt meant ordinary performance art was out of the question.

In place of clothes, the woman had words like “bra” and “shirt” scrawled on her uber-toned body in black marker.

Moire said the T&A art piece was a way of “shaking up the ordinary.”

“Radical nudity becomes the defense shield against the stereotypes and makes the artist invisible,” he wrote on his website.

Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by igbsam(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2013
More...

Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by tinuolababy(f): 10:37pm On May 05, 2013
O ti ya were.

1 Like

Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by Ijeawele(m): 10:38pm On May 05, 2013
These Westerners/Europeans no go kill us..... Naa waa ooo.
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by mysticgal(f): 10:59pm On May 05, 2013
what are the mental institutions over there doing? besides i see nothing gorgous in her.
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by sunnyt1(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2013
I can assure u dat one day gals will walk down the street lik dis, i swear.
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by Nobody: 12:07am On May 06, 2013
let her come to lagos and try this
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by Les: 12:08am On May 06, 2013
If na 4 9ja here, they never molest/lynch am finish? But this ppl self, see as dem they waka like say dem no send, mhen, i love Germany. But op, u follow dis babe for nyash de snap am U de try o...
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by sunnyt1(m): 12:11am On May 06, 2013
If Rihana or Tonto Dike walks down the street like dis, i can assure u dat some gals will do same
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by naijazown(m): 2:24am On May 06, 2013
shocked

For real?!
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by iebanehita(m): 2:50am On May 06, 2013
#smh

Reminds me of d chic that starred in 'Room 027'

she could possibly do this, without battin an eyelid.
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by dhardline(m): 6:56am On May 06, 2013
The end as we know it is here.
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by Temismith(f): 7:16am On May 06, 2013
How did she leave yaba left.
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by igbsam(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2013
Temismith: How did she leave yaba left.
She Jumped the Fence. Madness knows no barrier o!
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by Nobody: 8:14am On May 06, 2013
Na wa ooo.
Re: [18+ PHOTOS] Female Model Goes To Work Completely NAKED As An X-rated Stunt by temmie013(f): 8:23am On May 06, 2013
D̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅§ s abosulute madness.. d world is rilly turnin in2 sometin else Ooº°˚.

(1) (Reply)

50 Gorgeous Ways To Style Mohawk Braids (photos) / Quality And Affordable Fashion Products Here / Trendy Short Ankara Gown Styles For Beautiful Ladies || Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.