Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

WATCH Eddie Murphy’s Coming To America In Yoruba Language - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / WATCH Eddie Murphy’s Coming To America In Yoruba Language (2779 Views)

Photo: Nollywood At It Again' COMING TO AMERICA' Nigeria Version / Eddie Murphy Vs Chris Tucker Vs Chris Rock?what"s Your Take? / Yoruba Language Version Of "coming To America.": Acted By Eddie Murphy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH Eddie Murphy’s Coming To America In Yoruba Language by jess5(f): 10:40pm On May 05, 2013
Good news for those Nigerians for the Yoruba speaking Nigerians and other Africans we speak the language. Eddie Murphy's most popular movie, "Coming To America" is now available in Yoruba language.

The iconic movie was dubbed by some very creative Nigerian guys known as Tayo, Tunde and Ayo. According to the group, the dubbing was "made for fun."

For those who have grandma's and grandpa's who speak Yoruba but do not speak English, this is an opportunity for you to let them enjoy this classic movie (lol).

So, in the spirit of fun, according to the trio, here is a happy viewing to everyone that speaks the Yoruba Language.

PART 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZBq8Nm7OFs

PART 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24NqG0ooD9c

SOURCE: http://afrocosmopolitan.com/watch-eddie-murphys-coming-to-america-in-yoruba-language/
Re: WATCH Eddie Murphy’s Coming To America In Yoruba Language by pipeewa(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2013
Wow,Bravo! how come nobody commented on this. Whoever was involved in this did a good job. But I think the full Yoruba translation would have sounded better. nothwistanding that was a good job. Watching the original version was everly interesting cant wait to hear what Hakeem and (Semiu) would say in those funny scenes. (Se mr Latin wa nibe ni?)lol

(Opolo nta e!) heard this first time in my life
Re: WATCH Eddie Murphy’s Coming To America In Yoruba Language by jess5(f): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
pipeewa: Wow,Bravo! how come nobody commented on this. Whoever was involved in this did a good job. But I think the full Yoruba translation would have sounded better. nothwistanding that was a good job. Watching the original version was everly interesting cant wait to hear what Hakeem and (Semiu) would say in those funny scenes. (Se mr Latin wa nibe ni?)lol

(Opolo nta e!) heard this first time in my life

grin I don't know why ooo. Maybe they did not find it interesting grin
Re: WATCH Eddie Murphy’s Coming To America In Yoruba Language by tpia5: 4:29am On Jun 17, 2013
nice work.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija: Kiddwaya Kisses & Fingers Erica To Orgasm / CHANNELS Tv’s Deji Bademosi Quits After Clash With Chairman John Momoh / Marvel's Inhumans Isn't As Bad As They Say It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.