Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! (733 Views)

Ladies Love Money? Can You Kiss Him For #5million? / Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Love Money Most? / Did Girls Love Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! by infonubia(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2013
If you had two choices between love, money and good health, which will you choose? I figured picking only one is almost impossible as it seem like one is useless without the other (my opinion).

A very good friend sent this article and I'd like to share it with InfoNubia readers. Happy Reading...

What will you pick? What will be the opportunity cost? Will you choose money over love or health over money? Will you think "what is money without health?" or say "love conquers all." Some argue that love without money lends itself to a life filled with frustration and bitterness. A counter argument is "how would the money be spent if you don't love yourself?" Others say health is wealth, so love and health is okay.

People will always argue over these things; we argue on if money matters more than love or love more than health or love is just enough. Some will say "you are an hypocrite against your faith if you think love doesn't exist, God is love. How then do you day God exists if you don't believe in love?"

There are healthy people who live and die in penury. This debunks the health is wealth saying. It 's only the love of God that is selfless and abounds, if not, why do people fall in and out of love? This is why I say love is subjective. Love will come with health and money but money can never buy true love. And, what is money without good health?

Regardless of whatever you choose, humans will always gravitate towards that which they feel is lacking, looking to better themselves, searching the greener pastures while inadvertently neglecting that which they have without realizing the green grass is enough and greener might not be better.

I have seen the wealthy crying to be loved and the poor ignoring their loved ones to chase after money. People loose their health in pursuit of wealth and are unable to regain the good health after they get wealthy. Some leave money just to find love while the healthy ones cry for love and riches.

In all these, I've come to realize that whether you are a jobless college graduate with good health and love, a sick rich person who is well loved, or a healthy person without loved ones, the world is too complicated to pick two without the other. We need them all!

I'd much rather have them all. The evidence of love is in giving but how can you give what you don't have? I choose to love, be healthy, and wealthy!

www.infonubia.com
Re: Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! by somalia5: 4:17pm On May 10, 2013
1. Health- you gotta have this to enjoy love or money

2. Money- love is basically sex with to much sentimental emotions attached-money can buy sex- and sex is even better when their is no h0e tying you down with love
Re: Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! by infonubia(m): 6:26pm On May 10, 2013
somalia5: 1. Health- you gotta have this to enjoy love or money

2. Money- love is basically sex with to much sentimental emotions attached-money can buy sex- and sex is even better when their is no h0e tying you down with love

somalia5, you are very funny. I completely agree with your first point. and the second point got me cracking up grin. Thanks for adding your voice to the discussion.

www.infonubia.com
Re: Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! by somalia5: 6:27pm On May 10, 2013
infonubia:

somalia5, you are very funny. I completely agree with your first point. and the second point got me cracking up grin. Thanks for adding your voice to the discussion.

www.infonubia.com

Any time.
Re: Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! by Agrika: 4:28pm On May 12, 2013
Money and health....screw love is overated jare
Re: Love, Money, Health...pick Only Two! by infonubia(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2013
Agrika: Money and health....screw love is overated jare

While money and health is good, I think love makes them enjoyable. Why have good health and money when there are no healthy relationships? Living in isolation will rub one of true happiness and fulfillment.

www.infonubia.com

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Scam Mail I Receieved Through My Email / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G: Drunken Driver Slept Off Immediately After Arrest (PICTURED) / 18 Year Old,female Teenager Found Dead In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.