Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies (4039 Views)

The Sexiest Ladies At Quilox Pool Party / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo / Is Dandison Strongface Nigeria'S Sexiest Male Celebrity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by ChisomMalachy(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2013
The stunning actress lives by thesaying" If you got it,flaunt it" .

The nollywood actress is known for always posting pictures of herself rocking the latest outfit, making sure she is out to impress.She is a stunner any day any time.

Checkout her pictures below...

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/photos-rukky-sanda-shows-us-why-shes.html?m=0

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Nobody: 6:57am On May 06, 2013
Na ur time now
Jst use am well
Beauty fade but hunger doesn't
I will rather go iyabasira type
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Nobody: 7:03am On May 06, 2013
[size=13pt]*using GPS to find the sexy*[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2013
Well, na for bed and kitchen all dis shakara go end put
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Tgirl4real(f): 9:17am On May 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]*using GPS to find the sexy*[/size]

I'm still looking for it too. Kindly notify me when u do. grin

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by goldfish80(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2013
Let's call α spade, α spade. She's absolutely hawt!

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Nobody: 10:40am On May 06, 2013
this girl wey dey sneak behind Iya Hassan that year begging me for sëx that year
now she's suddenly sexy

The world can tame my leftovers undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Nobody: 10:45am On May 06, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]*using GPS to find the sexy*[/size]
Do you need torchlight? Na wetin I dey use.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Nobody: 11:06am On May 06, 2013
Way to go SexK, how can she possible use gps tracker to see sexiness in a lady's body..hihihi..she misused the purpose of gps...flashlight will illuminate the dark hidden parts so we can c d sexiness, tie it to my forehead biko
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 06, 2013
undecided

sexiest ?
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Us Why She's One Of Nigeria's Sexiest Ladies by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 07, 2013
Let's see;
Pretty face- check
Nice boobs- check
Hips- check
Bottom- Nah
Height- Check
Waist- Noo
Legs - long but not so nice so half mark

Total: 41\2 / 6

Abeg the babe set
t

(1) (Reply)

M.I Feed Ice Prince Son.. Photo / Omg!! How Can Someone Wear This To A Store (photo) / Ivanka Trump's Green Outfit Is Everything! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.