Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] (1116 Views)

World Scary And Dangerous Roads / A Very Scary New Kind Of Creature Found ....SEE PHOTOS / Urgent Banking Job For Ond Holders Closing Mid Night Today, 20th Aug, 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by Codedrock(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2013
You wake up late in the midnight and you find this kind of Cat
[img]http://www./Images/cat_scary_human_face.jpg[/img]
[Look at the Pics very Well]... What would you do?
1. Scream
2. Laugh
3. Run
4. Pray
5. Kill it
#Candid Opinion!!!!
Actually when i saw this online was in the midnight and i got sacred...
Re: What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by swaggerkid(m): 10:06am On May 06, 2013
Kill it and pray
Re: What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by Cassan(f): 10:06am On May 06, 2013
I pray i neva come across anytin lik dis bt wat i wil do is sream my head off n faint immediately
Re: What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by seunfly: 10:14am On May 06, 2013
Oh boy this one is grand pa O.
Well i will kill it roast it and eat it.
Re: What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by Freiburger(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2013
i'll laugh. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by CrazyMan(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2013
I would tell it not to bother me cos I really need to sleep...then close my door and go back to bed undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by hakunajay(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2013
Samuel L Jackson
Re: What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by Codedrock(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2013
Hmmm
Re: What Will You Do If You If You See This In The Mid-night? Scary! [pics] by missojugo(f): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2013
I will say Samuel L Jackson which movie are you preparing for in this costume? grin

(1) (Reply)

INCREDIBLE: $30,000 Coffin With Built-in Stereo Sound System Unveiled (PHOTO & V / Lessons In Being Blunt / Shocker !!! Snake Withdraws Cash At Barclays Bank ATM (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.