Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show (10886 Views)

Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 / Charly Boy: “Why I’m A Buddhist & Take My Siesta Inside A Coffin” - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Kaymisola(f): 11:02am On May 06, 2013
Charly boy (Charles Oputa) aka Area father is set for the "African Kardashians family show" which will feature four generations of the Oputas.
Maverick entertainer, Charles Oputa says the new reality show was created to shock timid, myopic, backward and mongoparkish Nigerians out of their old ways of thinking (clears throat)
“if you can’t see past me, you can’t see me, you must have depth” he said when he was speaking on his new project recently.
The new reality show will capture the four generations of the Oputas living inside his punk palace at Gwarinpa residence in Abuja.
The reality show will be titled “in your face” which can be likened to the Keeping up with the Kardashians show - there a lot will be unveiled.
According to him, the family life, the world outside the punk palace, the storms, the struggle to be compatible, the love, the pain, the reflection of family.
Charles oputa’s children will form the major characters in the show, from his oldest daughter Yvonne to the youngest in his family. I really should go and start a reality show soon too..lol! See pictures here...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/charly-boy-to-start-reality-show.html

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by ohaleoghene(f): 11:11am On May 06, 2013
Seems reality show is the in thing now ...Nigerians , if they have not partaken in any new trend in the world, is not yet complete

What next ? Lemme quickly go gather my family , even ,my great grand parents in the village , mine is 6 generations . Watch out for my own reality show

3 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Tjohn1(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2013
(In Idris Abdulkareem's voice)
Nigerians copy, copy.....everybody follow, follow.....Poor man dey hustle hustle....gboza! gboza!! gunshot in the air cool

8 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by gmailpictures: 12:01pm On May 06, 2013
Showing the bling bling in the lives of others makes people
to become more and more materialistic and bad life styles are
copied knowingly or otherwise. Educative programs that have positive
impact on peoples lives are better

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by SlyIg(f): 12:11pm On May 06, 2013
Free Family madness show!

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Adanyebe(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2013
he sHOULd go To HelL
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by 1shortblackboy: 2:51pm On May 06, 2013
At least charlie boy own go better pass jim iyk and omotola their own
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by ebamma(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2013
You know he is a fool, when he is almost 60yrs old and calls himself charly Boy

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by huninaija(f): 2:53pm On May 06, 2013
*sprinkles holy water* what does he want us to know again? That he's lucifer's father abi?? Mycheeeww undecided

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by WIZGUY69(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2013
BUNCH OF MAD FELLOW! WETIN D BOY D FEEL SEF? PUNK PALACE = PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL.
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Charleslogan(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2013
So ds lunatic is about to go plc again....I rest my case undecided
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Omen100(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
Make I go find "101 Dalmatians + Nkita" come start my own DOG FAMILY show
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
undecided
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2013
...and what will we gain from it?

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by stonemind(f): 2:56pm On May 06, 2013
all of una when they oppose this move they craze make thunder strike una nyash.........fish brains

2 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Chegunn(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2013
Sigh
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by supaeagles(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2013
Not a bad idea. Naija has a lot of lovely damsels with better backyards than Kim kardashian..... plus they actually have intelligence and personality
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 06, 2013
I'm scared already
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by stonemind(f): 2:59pm On May 06, 2013
all of una when they oppose this move they craze make thunder strike una nyash
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by ichommy(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2013
Area fada and film
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Darejyde(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2013
;DI wud really love watch de show wen it starts cos I wud luv 2 knw de real kind of person he is, and ow he advises n live wit is children and grand children as a grand pupsy, and I hope say de show go make stew like keepin up wit de Kads sis..#drops de phone piks up de remote press play continues 2 watch pirated A.Y life dvd#cos I no go wan condem de show b4 e stat grin
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Regiblinkz(m): 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
At least him and his family are making their money...#Haters Gonna Hate Anyway
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by alaoeri: 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
What a confuse soul.
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On May 06, 2013
Regiblinkz: At least him and his family are making their money...#Haters Gonna Hate Anyway
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Delafruita(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2013
ebamma: You know he is a fool, when he is almost 60yrs old and calls himself charly Boy
you should probably concentrate on garri madness.been "charly boy" is an enormous success.the brand is hugely respected and its kudos to the man that he has kept the brand alive.you might not like his way and style,but thats why he's unique and makes millions from been unique
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by onanapower(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2013
Nigerians can't bring a new concept in everything they do. why?

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by rozayx5(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2013
madness undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Darejyde(m): 3:12pm On May 06, 2013
stone-mind:
Na ur Father him be? angry u na Dangote lorry wea loose break go jam ur nyash

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by ZN2: 3:13pm On May 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by eazysally: 3:17pm On May 06, 2013
All of u abusing dis man are fools, jobless and lazy thieves, who just sit and debate other people's progress. The man has already make a name for him self....he is known nation wide, born with golden spoon take it or leave d guy will never know poverty in his life time again, and some high brow central areas in abuja here bears his name. So go to hell and flame to ashes all u haters.

3 Likes

Re: Charly-Boy To Start African Kardashians Family Reality Show by Charleslogan(m): 3:23pm On May 06, 2013
stone-mind:

@ stone-mind...who let d dogs out..I thought u where caged grin
stone-mind:

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Getting An A+BUSTED Lecturer Caught Having SEX With A Female Student(pics / Cynthia Morgan Shows Her Boobs(german Juice) On Instagram / Meet Kiss Daniels' Pretty Elder Sister. Sophie (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.