Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. (703 Views)

I Honestly Need A Lady Btw 23-30 Yrs For A Long Relationship / I Need A Girl Friend For Long Relationship / Mature Lady Looking For Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. by sholagafar(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2013
Hello,

I am godfearing man 26yr I stay & work in lagos state,am in need of mature & serious lady for long relatioship between the age of 18 to 23yrs she must stay in lagos,please know insult are beg. Any interested lady shuld pls call me on 08124229085 or text me pls no flashing,or my bb pin 30f03db5.
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. by ohaleoghene(f): 11:20am On May 06, 2013
They are coming to answer you , pele . Am sure you must have searched the whole Lagos, no serious girl , don't worry , nairaland is a good place to search

1 Like

Re: Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. by dan4sunfun(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2013
What is wrong in searching for a girl friend here? There are people that exigencies of their job is a big slap on their movement. Please children are not supose to be here, If you have nothing to contribute to someones post, just read and pass. To the fact that you are bad does not mean that others are bad.
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. by sholagafar(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2013
Hmmmmmm anything u like say okay,layi pe layi jin na wa di apele ja yan in your mothers home rubbish.
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. by sholagafar(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2013
dan4sunfun: What is wrong in searching for a girl friend here? There are people that exigencies of their job is a big slap on their movement. Please children are not supose to be here, If you have nothing to contribute to someones post, just read and pass. To the fact that you are bad does not mean that others are bad.

Thanks ja re omoluwabi.
Re: Am Seriously In Need Of A Mature Lady For Long Relationship In Lagos Only. by sholagafar(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2013
Still searching embarassed

(1) (Reply)

All Calabar Girls/ Guys Lets Meet Here. / Public Announcement / I Need Girls For A Party On The 28th Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.