Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Get A Video Training Tutorial On Any Of The I.T Related Technology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get A Video Training Tutorial On Any Of The I.T Related Technology (549 Views)

To The I.T Professionals... / Which I.t Certification Course Is In High Demand In The I.t World Now / What's The I.T Market Like In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Video Training Tutorial On Any Of The I.T Related Technology by blackborn7(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2013
I have any of the Computer Based Training from the following vendors.

1) CBT NUGGET,
2) APP DEV
3) LIVE LESSONS
4) TOTAL TRAINING
5) LYNDA.COM

WITH THE FOLLOWING COURSES,

PHP,JAVA, MY-SQL, SQL SERVER 2008,ETHICAL HACKING, JQUERY, PYTHON, PHOTOSHOP, FIREWORKS,DREAMWEAVER,FLASH,C# AND ALL.

JUST TELL ME WHAT COURSE YOU WANT AND I WILL GET YOU THE COURSE MATERIAL.

EACH VIDEO TUTORIAL COST N4,000. cONTact me via email paulkennyjims at hotmail dot com or call me 08064297195.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Web Developer Search / Diffrence between Oracle and Management Information System (MIS) / Should Elect Engrs Vouching For Telecomms Career Really Go Into IT Certs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.