Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (697009 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
@mammy now...fayrouz stand now..

Guilder tinz sure pass now
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by christabeli: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
lewizylee: @mammy now...fayrouz stand now.. Are u in wat platoon?

Guilder tinz sure pass now

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Philadelphia:
I sight you o my roommate @ camp. Soldiers don blow bingo o! where you dey?
which one be bingo?? Abi beagle fa??
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
obinoral: obubra bro. Which state is state is that?

Cross River! Howdy?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sllowppoisoon: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
Evrytin onpoint here,,,stressful,full of fun,,coldness in morning,,hotness @ nite time,Zero mosquito,crazy fud..mami market rocking,friendly and well disciplined military men,No fear of BH,,best platoon(9),,best nysc camp(wailo),, best nysc set (13C) morale»»»HIGHHHH @Team Wailo camp Bauchi grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by daddington(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
Oyo state, iseyin camp. I believe the flexing no be here ooooO. Work and pray for success ok. Enjoy!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
almost everybody is complaining of boring lectures. Na so ee dey be o. As a mara of fact, if the lectures are interesting, then its soo WRONG. Its always sleeping tinz..

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
opeyemmmy:

Cross River! Howdy?
Doing good bro
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 13, 2013
the nights are getting shorter!

kaiamaOnPoint!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 13, 2013
topemirates: 2 my guys in Kaiama, if u by any chance see d corps member with the state code no 0203, kindly link me up pls, I have something for him/her... Thanks!

Topemirates...

found 0203
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 5:50am On Nov 13, 2013
[quote author=christabeli][/quote]xtabel am in 9plat.....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 5:53am On Nov 13, 2013
When u take a First Step 2 gv urself to dat which u want, It wil also take first step to take itself to U. Good morning..y'all

Straight up @kubwa
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 8:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Opiosko: Hahaha! Sowi oh.
thh*coughs*ank you *blows nose*

it's time for another lecture :/
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 9:27am On Nov 13, 2013
Boring lecture.

Time to sleep ojare....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by herkeym001(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2013
Taraba State Camp, you either stand on your fit or you sit on the floor to receive lectures. Terrible camp.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Philadelphia: 10:58am On Nov 13, 2013
Imanuelle: still here

still standing

bayelsa camp is really cool

I'm particularly impressed with the guys and composure

numerous theft issues at the female hostel, none at the male's yet

last night was our welcome party, did my best as the DJ even without a mixer.

almost 3/4 of the corpers seem to want to apply for redeployment

kaiama is really truly muddy, thanks to my rubber shoe, it's seeing me through.

OBS has been fun, the levels is quite admirable, even the soldiers got nothing on us, I've been writing articles upon articles, I'm suspecting I may be forced to join the editorial CDS.

bayelsa camp is just enough for me.

please inbox me your number, I'm here with other nairalanders and we'll wanna meet.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Swhysarah(f): 1:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
legendsilver: its like dia sch had issues with NYSC, cus all of dem came frm d same sch. Imo state poly
. Which state a u serving
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
smiley shocked cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
geeky_babe:
Like seriously? Is it d same service I attended? NCcf ogun's service was so boring. Left before d end. Yesternights evenin service was way better. Really wish I cud meet u tho. I'm in blk 1 rm 4
Eeya i will try and check you whenever i'm free. Did you write your name on the OAU Alumni list in camp? We are trying to meet ourselves they even had a meeting last week they said they will send us text messages concerning the next meeting...we are up to 100 in Sagamu camp oo.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
A guy was caught with Indian hemp yesterday..he was handcuffed and paraded in front of all corpers and camp officials. They said they will call his parents, then hand him over to the police and he will be treated like a criminal. I saw the guy walking freely today then i asked what happened from what i heard, he was forgiven after all the gra gra on parade ground hmnn....I heard that two lesbians were caught doing their thing i dont know about their punishment sha.

According to a rumour i heard, a girl and a boy was caught having sex after light out in a bush the guy bribed the soldiers and left while the girl was asked to take turns with the soldiers i learnt she did it in order not to be decamped or embarrased hmnn.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Man O war drills was fun this evening but my wrists and body just dey pain me as i lie down for bed.

Camp is stressful and fun sha but seriously so many people are here tarnishing their reputation and morals just for 5 to 10mins of fun. When i went to mami to eat this evening, a married woman was gisting with her friends from the conversation she said "abeg make i hide this my ring make e no spoil market for me" na wah oo. Anyway sha as a good girl wey me i be, make i just lie down for my bed dey look all of them lol cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2013
tho its nt bn as easy as i had envisaged bt its bn fun all d way.....d HAIRDRESS thingy is makin me go gaga..me loves it one tin i av decided to forever relinquish is d spiirit of PRETENCE!!!
If u tink d camp's fud wont do ur stomach well then u havent tried addin all dos big big N20 PONMO and MEAt plus dodo to improve d meal's taste....

Dis ogun camp swit if u re d lively type....my mouth s bn my weapon here..i talk too much!

no regrets so far!!!

Imma,ope,winnie,jslims,palacebabe,saint,legend,odebs,adary,shawrygurl,and all...i general salute for una
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 14, 2013
and for d lektures,i av attended one out of three....i hope it wl be one all over four today...

Babes wey day here make sense die bt na one tin day kill dem...,.dey ar ready to drain a guyz pocket..

Na one kwara babe way her yansh be lyk BAPH me day follow nw...she no day gree me rest...

JESUS loves her
and
I love her too
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 5:07am On Nov 14, 2013
^ ^Lol same with me oo yesterday was my first time of attending that so called lecture and it was quite intresting. I attended cos i wanted to do so if i dont want to, i know where to hide myself no time to dull jare grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lewizylee(m): 5:12am On Nov 14, 2013
Up and offering praises....@kubwa tinz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2013
omoteamac:
Imma,ope,winnie,jslims,palacebabe,saint,legend,odebs,adary,shawrygurl,and all...i general salute for una

Hailings bro!

Obubra is making lotta sense. I don't attend lectures. I go for evening drills when I like. By and large, no regrets so far. grin

I comot Hair Dress for you!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
Heelloo Famz... Its been a while, netwrk in camp is so terrible.
I'm out of camp chilling on my bed at home...

The chronicles of NYSC orientation Lagos!
Boring lectures, good. Food though I don't eat dem, so they saidgrin

A gurl was giving a guy Mouth Action @ 4:55pm yestday at d parade ground, soldiers sleeping with gurls in the name of helping with ppa posting!

Constant light is making camp fun, met 6 nairalanders and they have all been nice.

Drama presentations and cultural dances hv been so boring and fake!
Make up classes was funtongue

Iyanyan and co coming around tomorrow... Looking forward to the concert.
Stay tuned for more updates
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Abidx22(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
Mixed reactns here nd dere..,.,hmmmm...i reserve my comment
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by frazegidi(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
From people comment ℓ̊ fink Niger state camp is still fair compared to others... Godbless ya. Soul...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2013
*singing*

One day, one day o; one day (2ce), we go go!

One day, one day o; one day (2ce), we go go!

grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2013
All comments noted for necessary action.
WINNIE remain a good girl and be of good chair. we go jam soon.
nitey y'all

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.