Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (1111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (696308 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by tojahh(m): 12:17am On Jul 19, 2014
Bros abeg no vex o, na you wey no fit spell "Survey" na wan determine which Nigerian Graduate is employable? Abeg, we know say the government no too bam but no put lie for their head. These Corp members you meet here, are up-to-date and cautious of the surroundings, not gullible and porous. Jmho. Respect!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by lillaowow(m): 3:59am On Jul 19, 2014
Friedfred: its just a survay nothing more. Statistics say less than 20% of nigerian graduates can actually measure up to expectation. Some of us feel thats an excuse given by the government to cover up for their trash and so so.
. Bros, be truthful. Your company wants to survey the number of corpers in the two states and organise a certificate program of prob 5-10k trying to know how much they will be able to rake in on corpers.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by suyamasta(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2014
J3da: This is what NYSC saed cds added to my designing skill. It has been a fulfilling moment so far.

wow cool designs pls whats saed cds??
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2014
suyamasta:
wow cool designs pls whats saed cds??
Calligraphy group
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by suyamasta(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
J3da:
Calligraphy group

ok thats nice!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
lillaowow: . Amen. Thanks. Been a while.
Yeah! Hope you are cool though'
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by 88natzy(m): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Please fellow Nairalanders, I am a graduate of microbiology from one of the prestigious universities here in Nigeria, I am result oriented and can work under any condition.
I would like to get informations about job alerts, advice and constructive criticisms to my mails.
Iro18emma@yahoo.com or 88Natzy@gmail.com
Also my BB pin is
75F6B2EB. Thank you!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2014
88natzy: Please fellow Nairalanders, I am a graduate of microbiology from one of the prestigious universities here in Nigeria, I am result oriented and can work under any condition.
I would like to get informations about job alerts, advice and constructive criticisms to my mails.
Iro18emma@yahoo.com or 88Natzy@gmail.com
Also my BB pin is
75F6B2EB. Thank you!
Hello 88Natzy you can subscribe to job alerts from myjobmag.com, ngcareers.com, recentnigerianjobs dot com, hotnigerianjobs dot com and follow nairaland vacancy section. Those are the ones i can remember for now. You can also submit unsolicited applications to companies or firms around you...you may be lucky. I must tell you that not all vacancies you come across on NL vacancy section are real some are scams. I got a text for an Oral and written Interview at Iyana-Ipaja last week and just yesterday, i got another from onealwellness inviting me to Surulere. Funny thing is i dont even have to ask nairalanders if it is real or fake. Google is always there to help out and secondly, you can easily detect a scam sms eg wrong spellings, punctuations or abbreviations. Aside that, there are other errors to look out for.

Though some are real. I wish you goodluck. May God help us all. cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Corpers weeee!!! 2 Months and 2Weeks to POP. What are your plans after NYSC?

A Nairalander (a Batch C Corper) will be getting married immediately after NYSC. I saw her posts on Facebook. I dont want to mention her username. Lips sealed. @..... If you are reading this right now, you better come here and invite us formally so that we will come and eat rice. cheesy cheesy Happy Married Life in advance. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2014
MissIndependent: Corpers weeee!!! 2 Months and 2Weeks to POP. What are your plans after NYSC?

A Nairalander (a Batch C Corper) will be getting married immediately after NYSC. I saw her posts on Facebook. I dont want to mention her username. Lips sealed. @..... If you are reading this right now, you better come here and invite us formally so that we will come and eat rice. cheesy cheesy Happy Married Life in advance. smiley

Congrats to her.

Bia, Nne, I'm ready to marry immediately after serrvice, but I've not got a bride... will you be my bride, please
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Congrats to her.

Bia, Nne, I'm ready to marry immediately after serrvice, but I've not got a bride... will you be my bride, please
The bride you are talking to is already taken. cheesy

Opeyemmy watsup? Longest time. Miss ya smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Congrats to her.

how many times you go marry?

Iya tobi nko?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Toyde(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Omotea my man, I sight u o..........Morning Bro.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Toyde: Omotea my man, I sight u o..........Morning Bro.
oooouch...wat av we this morning?

A reunion of the thread'X old members association?

Oya let others begin show face!!
FAJINATU MEJI FUN AWON GOONS MII!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2014
MissIndependent: The bride you are talking to is already taken. cheesy

good morning ma!!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2014
MissIndependent: The bride you are talking to is already taken. cheesy

Emphasis on d bolded... Nne, I won't give up until you invite me to your weddding! grin grin
That reminds me, what did you buy him for his birthday? #IDontForgetThingsEasily

I'm cool, babes. You? I miss ya more. wink
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2014
omoteamac: good morning ma!!
Omotea how far? Omo Ogun ise ya. How is the sanitation exercise in Ogun state? grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2014
omoteamac: how many times you go marry?

Iya tobi nko?

I've filed for divorce so I'm open to another marriage... Cc: Jslimz and Palacedaughter
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Emphasis on d bolded... Nne, I won't give up until you invite me to your weddding! grin grin
That reminds me, what did you buy him for his birthday? #IDontForgetThingsEasily

I'm cool, babes. You? I miss ya more. wink
Nairaland Tsunami wiped off that thread. I took him out and i also got him something special.

Thanks to all the suggestions on that thread. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2014
MissIndependent: Nairaland Tsunami wiped off that thread. I took him out and i also got him something special.

Thanks to all the suggestions on that thread. smiley

Good girl!

Tell me, when is your birthday? I want to take you out and also get you something special. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ideology(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Cool, but Why too much anxiety marriage?
believe me the least plans i would love to read here is wedding planning.

Sincerely speaking, getting married is good, am also counting down on mine, but My advice to folks esp ladies is get a life, get a future!!
lets stop thinking marriage is a solution to life -long challenges, when we get married the future is settled. Even if ur husband is Dangote's first son, its not

Pls our beautiful young ladies, if all ur dreams are getting married then probably he's gonna up a boutique for me, hmmm I pity our future generations.

Statistics have also shown that those boutiques turn to gossip centres that have turned apart homes. You may say not me, even the ladies it happened to would never have believed.

Today if they didn't tell you they saw ur husband with a lady, they will tell u, ur husband is in Japan abi China get a young guy to keep u company while he's away, worst still some have been lured into lesbianism.

The rate of married women keeping young men in Nigeria is a story for another day, even the seemingly innocent young married women.

Am not saying businesses for women is bad, but what am Seeing is not fair, meanwhile Nigeria is in need of more Iwela's and Dora's.

Pls don't be in a hurry to get married, get a life, pursue a good career, stand out, marriage is more or less a sure thing as long as there is life.

Even people with worst attitude and morals have gotten married and are living in a happy and stable homes because they were probably patient enough and career focused to marry the right man who could manage and tolerate their excesses.

On final note, life's race is personal, don't compete with any of your friends, be yourself, when the time is right, everything will fall into place.

congrats for a successful service year, I pray for success in all your endeavors.
With love,
Ideology
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Good girl!

Tell me, when is your birthday? I want to take you out and also get you something special. smiley
2/2. Wait till next year then. smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2014
MissIndependent: 2/2. Wait till next year then. smiley

*sets reminder* I've got your backside grin undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2014
omoteamac:
FAJINATU MEJI FUN AWON GOONS MII!!!!!

Aro Awo ko ti fi e le, abi? Goons ko, gunners ni. grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Ideology have spoken. Nice speech sha thanks. smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by 88natzy(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2014
MissIndependent: Hello 88Natzy you can subscribe to job alerts from myjobmag.com, ngcareers.com, recentnigerianjobs dot com, hotnigerianjobs dot com and follow nairaland vacancy section. Those are the ones i can remember for now. You can also submit unsolicited applications to companies or firms around you...you may be lucky. I must tell you that not all vacancies you come across on NL vacancy section are real some are scams. I got a text for an Oral and written Interview at Iyana-Ipaja last week and just yesterday, i got another from onealwellness inviting me to Surulere. Funny thing is i dont even have to ask nairalanders if it is real or fake. Google is always there to help out and secondly, you can easily detect a scam sms eg wrong spellings, punctuations or abbreviations. Aside that, there are other errors to look out for.

Though some are real. I wish you goodluck. May God help us all. cheesy cheesy smiley
Oooh missindependent I feel very happy and fulfilled by your insight. You have being a blessing for me today. I would say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2014
MissIndependent: Omotea how far? Omo Ogun ise ya. How is the sanitation exercise in Ogun state? grin
i am gud oooo....sanitation?they didnt tell you?

I collected an exemption letter for that one ooo...i stabbed it same way i stabbed obiyan's pol207 class...lolsss
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2014
opeyemmmy:

I'VE FILED FOR DIVORCE so I'm open to another marriage... Cc: Jslimz and Palacedaughter
if thats true,america wl know...!
I believe it not......
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Aro Awo ko ti fi e le, abi? Goons ko, gunners ni. grin
lolsss...its an olamide tin joor...bt AWO still runs in my vein sha
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2014
88natzy: Oooh missindependent I feel very happy and fulfilled by your insight. You have being a blessing for me today. I would say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.
TGIG...The girl is good..

Goodluck boss
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by opeyemmmy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
omoteamac: lolsss...its an olamide tin joor...bt AWO still runs in my vein sha

I know jor... I no dey carry such last. "Awon Goons Mi" grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
opeyemmmy:
Congrats to her.
opeyemmmy:
I've filed for divorce so I'm open to another marriage... Cc: Jslimz and Palacedaughter

Hmmm..... Yemmy I ain't giving you any divorce. You're definitely stuck with moi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.