Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Plz Help Me For Uk Visa....its Urgent - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plz Help Me For Uk Visa....its Urgent (726 Views)

Paying For Uk Visa Application Using Verve (powered By Mypaga) / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / For UK Visa: Brother Marries Own Blood Sister In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Plz Help Me For Uk Visa....its Urgent by ijazhafeez2007: 1:46pm On May 06, 2013
my name is ijaz hafeez
> i have a problem to discuss..about 6 years ago i applied for uk visit visa through an agent.he made my fake passport he asked me to just go for finger prints.he take about half a million rupees from me.now situation is that documents means passport has been submitted and cancelled according to Pakistani law .but problem is that i have my finger prints in British embassy.is there any process according to which my detail could be changed according to my original documents.or can i apply for uk on my orignal passport.because i want to go to uk for MBA.

> Right now im a student of ACCA(UK).Sooner or later i have to go UK for my further qualifications.and before that i want to make myself clear.I don't know what to do.if u can help me it will b very very generosity of u.i will be waiting for the reply from your side thank u very much..should i apply or not.......?
Re: Plz Help Me For Uk Visa....its Urgent by justwise(m): 1:50pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Plz Help Me For Uk Visa....its Urgent by justwise(m): 1:55pm On May 06, 2013
ijazhafeez2007: my name is ijaz hafeez
> i have a problem to discuss..about 6 years ago i applied for uk visit visa through an agent.he made my fake passport he asked me to just go for finger prints.he take about half a million rupees from me.now situation is that documents means passport has been submitted and cancelled according to Pakistani law .but problem is that i have my finger prints in British embassy.is there any process according to which my detail could be changed according to my original documents.or can i apply for uk on my orignal passport.because i want to go to uk for MBA.

> Right now im a student of ACCA(UK).Sooner or later i have to go UK for my further qualifications.and before that i want to make myself clear.I don't know what to do.if u can help me it will b very very generosity of u.i will be waiting for the reply from your side thank u very much..should i apply or not.......?

You are banned for 10yrs, you still have another 4yrs of that ban to serve, no point applying again cause you will be refused and the ban reinstated

(1)

International Students / Please, Any Nairalander In China Presently ? Urgent........ / Need Assistance Of People Who Have Experience Cancellation Of Visa @ D US Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.