Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court (7972 Views)

Singer Asa Turns Light Skinned In New Beautiful Ankara Photos / Singer Asa Flaunts Her Boyfriend [PHOTO] / Singer Asa Shows Off Her Thighs For The First Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by ccsexyluv: 2:22pm On May 06, 2013

Nigerian-born singer Asa is reportedly in court battling lesbianism charges.

The case before Justice Coker was to be heard when her star witness, Damilola Amolegbe was said to have declined being called as a witness, telling Asa’s lawyers from Abraham Chambers that she couldn’t be a witness in Asa’s matter.

Having granted the music star much indulgence in the matter, the trial Judge then ordered that the case be closed and called for written address of the two parties.

Asa’s first witness, Taiwo Olakunle of HiTv was suddenly dropped at the earlier trial stage when she was confronted with hard evidences.

Meanwhile her manager Janet Nwose, who was alleged to be having affair with Asa did not come up as a witness which has remained baffling and suspicious to legal experts.

How it all started:

It would be recalled that Asa and her manager, Janet Nwose had a suit against the publishers of a Lagos-based magazine, ‘News of the People’ sometime last year. They urged the court to declare that the statement and picture in the December 14-22 edition of the magazine, entitled “Lesbianism Tale Trails Asa and Manager” was defamatory.

Asa wants the court to declare that the allegation of lesbianism against her and Janet is false, illegal and a violation of their rights.

They are also asking the court to restrain the defendant from further publication of what they described as malicious statements against them, adding that the alleged defamatory statement was calculated to discredit and malign them in their ‘unblemished’ career as international music artists with high moral standing, which they have consistently conveyed in their songs.

Read More: http://ning.it/11NG8z1
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Ifecoded(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2013
If i hear!Lesbianism or wah?? I dnt think She's dat bad. I Dnt trust her tho. undecided
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by isaco(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2013
Y is it dat any allegation abt a celebrity always denied
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On May 06, 2013
*Just passing with speed*
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by WIZGUY69(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2013
GOD! GO PUNISH ANY PERSON WEY SAY ASA NA LESBIAN! (MAKE ANY BODY NO PROVOKE ME O) THOUGH SHE NO FYN HSA. BUH AM 9=% SURE DAT SHE IS NOT A LESBIAN! *CASE CLOSED*..........
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by luvablesam(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2013
Misinformin headline by d OP

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by goldfish80(m): 3:04pm On May 06, 2013
Its an urban legend in naij that Asa and Wierd Mc are lesbians.Even comedians make jokes about it.Going to court won't stop the myth from flying till she ties the knot.

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Airforce1(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2013
Asa is a lesbian ... No Joke

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Mcleo007(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2013
luvable sam: Misinformin headline by d OP

Don't mind him. Silly post!
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by uglybetty: 3:44pm On May 06, 2013
Which can Rubish this bad belly people dey post? Na she say make una no sing or discover ur talent?

1 Like

Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by fuckluv(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2013
Asa is in a relationship wiv someone. so let her be
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by fuckluv(f): 4:23pm On May 06, 2013
luvable sam: Misinformin headline by d OP
Asa will soon come out and debunk the claim
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by fr3do(m): 6:15pm On May 06, 2013
There is fire on the mountain
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 06, 2013
good, may god burn them all
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by angelicgloria: 9:54pm On May 06, 2013
:othis is not true.. Asa is too cool for being a lesbian. Anyway, don't trust anybody but i can bet wt anybody dt Asa is not a lesbian
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Tolexander: 10:00pm On May 06, 2013
Meanwhile her manager Janet
Nwose, who was alleged to be
having affair with Asa did not
come up as a witness which has
remained baffling and suspicious
to legal experts.
does this case really make sense at all?

Two ladies alleged to be engaged in lesbianism, one arrested and charged to court, while the other is called upon as a witness and not charged?

Either the news is false or something is wrong!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Scarpon(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2013
asa one of Nigeria finest musician
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by free2ryhme: 12:20am On May 07, 2013
season one
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Temismith(f): 7:46am On May 07, 2013
There is awas somthing strange abt dis celebs.
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by druid06(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2013
Asa is a dyke. I thought everyone knew that with the way she dresses and some of her songs are always about the way men abuses women in a relationship and to top that, she's not appeared in any events with a beau..
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by Nuzo1(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2013
Does being a lesbian make someone less of a human being?

I will never be against Homosexuality, but I could stab a gay to death if he approaches me with such intention.

Own up and move on with your life.
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by tellwisdom: 8:30am On May 07, 2013
Lebanism? Is she a lebanist?? angry
Re: Singer Asa Facing Lesbianism Charges In Court by BarneyStinlEsS(m): 11:07am On May 07, 2013
Nuzo':

I will never be against Homosexuality, but I could stab a gay to death if he approaches me with such intention.
I and my dudes mercilessly beat up a gay corper who made advances to me.The guy repent na

(1) (Reply)

Boobs And Ukwu Everywhere As Serena Williams Exposes Self In A Tiny Bikini / Why Actress Ireti Osayemi Dumped Her Husband After 10 Years Of Marriage / Stunning Photo Of Fathia Balogun And Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.