Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Old Lagos Transport "Bole Kaja " - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Old Lagos Transport "Bole Kaja " (2629 Views)

10 Set Of People You Meet In The Public Transport When Travelling / Sleeping While In A Public Transport,how Convinient Is It?! Your Opinion. / Nigeria Cities/western Cities Transport Culture:lagos Brt As Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Lagos Transport "Bole Kaja " by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 06, 2013
Old Lagos transport "bole kaja ". It existed before the popular molue. Common in the 70's and early 80's. If u saw it then u are above 35.
If you saw or ever entered it......comment or hit like.

Children don't even hit like or I will flog ur bombom. Yes you.! wink wink wink grin

1 Like

Re: Old Lagos Transport "Bole Kaja " by Ilaje44(m): 7:51pm On May 08, 2013
mr-bounty:
Old Lagos transport "bole kaja ". It existed before the popular molue. Common in the 70's and early 80's. If u saw it then u are above 35.
If you saw or ever entered it......comment or hit like.

Children don't even hit like or I will flog ur bombom. Yes you.! wink wink wink grin

It was no more common in the 80s. It was only used as akoyoyo in the early 80s. Molue has already displaced it by the late 70s. I dont remember to have entered it during Shagari time. The last time I took it was during the first Obasanjo era. It was from Ojota to Idumota. The old Carter bridge was still there back then.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of All BINI Oba's From 1180 Till Date / Oranmiyan Officially Recognized As First Oba Of Benin. / Nigerian Girl Goes Unclad At Her Traditional Marriage [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.