Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is It New ?? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It New ?? (478 Views)

How To Make Money Online .it's New !!! / Check Out My Blog It's New And Comment Please And It Has Some Useful Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It New ?? by Sanboy25: 4:25pm On May 06, 2013
Hello,
To me before we couln't see the signature of people at the end of their post...
And it's been just a few minutes that I am seeing signature in a light greyish color.
This is very amazing, keep on upgrading the website, you're doing a great work wink grin
It was just to say thanks on the behalf of everybody.

(I hope my signature will appear right here)
Re: Is It New ?? by spikesC(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2013
Sanboy25: Hello,
To me before we couln't see the signature of people at the end of their post...
And it's been just a few minutes that I am seeing signature in a light greyish color.
This is very amazing, keep on upgrading the website, you're doing a great work wink grin
It was just to say thanks on the behalf of everybody.

(I hope my signature will appear right here)

It's been for ages...it's maybe you were offline. offline peeps/guests cant see signatures
Re: Is It New ?? by Sanboy25: 4:42pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

It's been for ages...it's maybe you were offline. offline peeps/guests cant see signatures

No, I am registered since the 14th of April and I didn't never notice so I though it was new..
or because I had only seen people whithout signature up to now...
Hum anyway I am amazed by my new discovery cheesy
Re: Is It New ?? by oddy1113: 1:00pm On May 07, 2013
IT news and technology stories cover all aspects of information technology including cloud computing security development virtualization .

business leaders

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Maintenance Mode Wordpress Plugins / Who Knows How To Get Information To Go Viral??? / Please Help Me Review For Correction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.