Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Must We Make Phone Calls Whenever We Are Travelling? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Must We Make Phone Calls Whenever We Are Travelling? (571 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Warning For Pregnant Women Travelling Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must We Make Phone Calls Whenever We Are Travelling? by dolphinife: 4:29pm On May 06, 2013
I have always wanted to know why we have so many hypocrites in this country. in the course of my travellings within this country, i have observed that we love flamboyancy.
Most Nigerians, whenever they are travelling,and they got to the car park, they will never receive or make any calls. But immediately the car is filled and they are about embarking on the journey, that's when you start seeing passengers scampering for their phones in their bags and wallets. some people can talk on phones from Lagos to Maiduguri, from Kano to Calabar.
In my guess, i have always conclude that these monstrous phone calls are fake and can never be real. Nigerians always wanted to show themselves and that is why they will always shout on top of their voices when making calls so that people can listen to them.
The question i wanna ask is this.....WHY DO WE LOVE TO BE HYPOCRITE IN THIS COUNTRY?
Re: Must We Make Phone Calls Whenever We Are Travelling? by Akpangbon: 6:30pm On May 06, 2013
The same reason you started this topic.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Massive Fire Closes Kenya Airport; Flights Rerouted / The Best Road You Ever Drive In Lagos State. / Dubai Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.