Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million (1381 Views)

cornerstone estate ibeju lekki is now 540k/plot, just few plots remain / 150 Seater Bush-bar/restaurant For Rent At N950,000 Per Year / Hot Property At Oregun, Abuja And Ikeja At Give Away Prices ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million by Ojskillz(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2013
Description: Property, with structures on it(Cornerstone college of Education)
Size: 8,784 square metres.
Title: C of O.
Price: 950 million naira.
Contact: Egba on 07064778887, 07064778887, egbaheights@gmail.com
Re: For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 06, 2013
I fear oooo
Scammer watch
Re: For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million by Ojskillz(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2013
@youngestfool: I have been on this forum for a while and have concluded at least two deals. My sources are credible. If you have reservations about my property post, you could simply contact me for clarifications rather than stoop to mud slinging. I strongly object to your character defamation antics.

For your information, real estate business is not rocket science..there're are rules and regulations to adhere to and due processes to follow for a potential client to be assured of the genuineness of any property offered for sale. So please be informed and stop this irrational character smearing. Thank you.
Regards,
Egba.

2 Likes

Re: For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million by braine(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2013
Oj.skillz:
@youngestfool: I have been on this forum for a while and have concluded at least two deals. My sources are credible. If you have reservations about my property post, you could simply contact me for clarifications rather than stoop to mud slinging. I strongly object to your character defamation antics.

For your information, real estate business is not rocket science..there're are rules and regulations to adhere to and due processes to follow for a potential client to be assured of the genuineness of any property offered for sale. So please be informed and stop this irrational character smearing. Thank you.
Regards,
Egba.

Correct response. kiss

1 Like

Re: For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million by Ojskillz(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2013
@braine: Thanks
Re: For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million by Ojskillz(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2013
Available
Re: For Sale: Cornerstone College Of Education, Ikeja At N950 Million by Ojskillz(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2013
Still available

(1) (Reply)

How To Cut The Cost Of Building Your Own House. / We Put Power In Your Hands... We Sell And Install Solar, Street Light, Inverters / Zutec Nig Ltd --iron Rods, B.r.c , Doors And Cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.