Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Barcelona And Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona And Arsenal (928 Views)

Why Do Barcelona And Messi Fans Hate Ronaldo / Cesc Fabregas Compares Barcelona And Arsenal: / Barcelona And Not Spain Won This World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona And Arsenal by easyman(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2006
Let me tell you or let me say predict the outcome of the game between ARSENALAND BARCELONA, although none of them do i belong to but i want say judging from the teams perfomance and crop of players, let me give the game to, cry wink,

well God helping them they will win the game by a goal of let me say, , well they will win i dont want to commit my self. lipsrsealed

coolBarcelona will win the macth. grin keep in touch. i aint a prophet or a fortune teller so dont consult me for devination for GOD hates it.
Re: Barcelona And Arsenal by mukina2: 6:23pm On May 13, 2006
@easyman barca wud win wat match, keep dreamin bro cos dat trophy belongs to us tha mighty gunners get that,
Re: Barcelona And Arsenal by lalaboi(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2006
Dis match has already been won b4 d kick of d bal on dat day. Arsenal av no chance whatsoever n dis is d end of dier fantancy run.
Re: Barcelona And Arsenal by mukina2: 7:59pm On May 13, 2006
hmm another arsenal hater u will all be sorry wen henry lifts da trophy tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Fifa"s Hammer Hanging On Nigeria / Ban Brazil From The World Cup / Arsene Wenger Signs 12yr Old Ivorien.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.