Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) (8433 Views)

Paul Okoye Posts On 'Stealing Of Songs' Complains . . Funny / Peter And Paul Okoye Tell Why They Have Not Been To Church Since 2007 / Peter And Paul Okoye's Younger Sister Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by cumpaddre(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2013
Nigerian celebrities over the years have been known to deny every story about them that finds its way to the press. Infact, we've gotten so used to it that even after Tu-face denied having any plan of getting married only to propose to Anne-Macaulay few days later, we all wished them well. Now its no news what has been making waves on several blogs in the country about Paul Okoye (one of the P-Square brothers) who "allegedly" impregnated former Miss Plateu State, Elshamah Benson Igbanoi and left her stranded with hospital bills after she put to bed in the UK. A press release was read by Paul Okoye's rep debunking the story. Saying it lacks substance and that they are not going to "glor
ify" her with a response. He also went on describing the story as "April fool". What actually caught my attention was when he said that "the lady was not known to them(p-square)". The photo attached below is a photo of Elshamah and Peter partying together after one of P-square's shows. This is how these celebs take their fans for granted. They claimed not to know her....

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by idupaul: 1:01am On May 07, 2013
That peter and not Paul like u rightly noted and besides no be every fan u snap with U go remember esp for P2 that has fans in thousands

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by cumpaddre(m): 1:46am On May 07, 2013
P-square has fans in millions bro, nd trust me, they know dis gurl well. Dis pic is just 2 prove it.
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by cumpaddre(m): 1:50am On May 07, 2013
Dat gurl doesnt look like she bumped into Peter, does she look star-struck they took d pic like pple who know each oda. Take a look at their postures.
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by tpia5: 4:16am On May 07, 2013
has celebrity aka entertainment or whatever it is nigerian "celebrities" say they're doing [quite sinister stuff if you ask me], replaced education or even just straightforward farming now?

this girl says she's 19, is this her ambition?

just to be on screen all the time?

lord have mercy o.
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by fr3do(m): 5:38am On May 07, 2013
How Does this prove any thing? how am i sure that is the girl that just put to bed.
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by boladez(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2013
Our values as a nation are in the toilets, how can a girl who claim she was disvirgined by Paul at age 17 ( a minor) Her own dad helps to corroborate this fact. (I can imagine the type of Father that would be) and claim to be pregnant , buy ticket to London to have a baby and not have the money to pay her own bills.

Next thing, they go to the press to blackmail Paul. Our family values are all dead and gone. I remember when my class mate impregnated his neigbour way back when we were teenagers. Both parties were ashamed and tried to keep it secret.

Shame on the family for not bringing up their daughter well and shame on the daughter for being loose, shame on Paul for denying his responsibility.

11 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by cumpaddre(m): 7:02am On May 07, 2013
Bros u harsh oooooo
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by goldfish80(m): 7:19am On May 07, 2013
I wonder what people needs from this girl to proove her relationship with Paul? A se*tape I suppose? undecided
If it were to be in US,he would have been on his way toα district court in a black Maria, for defiling α minor.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by strangest(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2013
the picture no prove anything... i have snapped with some celebrities and none of them knows my first name

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 7:21am On May 07, 2013
So becacuse she posed with him in a pic, he has automatically slept with her U guys r just so unbelieveable!!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Excel30: 7:25am On May 07, 2013
Kudos to 2face 4 accepting his responsibilities. Y they don't want 2 marry,but prefers baby mamas baffles me.
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 07, 2013
SpicyMimi: So becacuse she posed with him in a pic, he has automatically slept with her U guys r just so unbelieveable!!!

[size=13pt]Seriously. During the wave of "A Picture of a Nairalander with...." threads, no one accused them of sleeping around. Now that the wave has ended, two people posing together = lovers. I laugh in patois.

Until there's a DNA test, he's innocent until proven guilty. These girls sef. Go to school and date their textbooks, they refuse. Instead they demoralize themselves in hopes of fame and cash. It's not worth it.

As for her dad, he too is shameless. He's put money before his family name and reputation. If Paul Okoye was poor, then I wouldn't be surprised if he'd sent his daughter to an abortion clinic.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2013
boladez: Our values as a nation are in the toilets, how can a girl who claim she was disvirgined by Paul at age 17 ( a minor) Her own dad helps to corroborate this fact. (I can imagine the type of Father that would be) and claim to be pregnant , buy ticket to London to have a baby and not have the money to pay her own bills.

Next thing, they go to the press to blackmail Paul. Our family values are all dead and gone. I remember when my class mate impregnated his neigbour way back when we were teenagers. Both parties were ashamed and tried to keep it secret.

Shame on the family for not bringing up their daughter well and shame on the daughter for being loose, shame on Paul for denying his responsibility.
Exactly wat was on my mind..where are our values/morals for Godsakes??
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Temismith(f): 8:16am On May 07, 2013
I Welcome the baby to dis world. I Pray u dont go d path or ur mother, nor walk in d way of ur father. undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by tellwisdom: 8:27am On May 07, 2013
How can people be so poor not be able to foot a bill, yet they bear kids like goats in big hospitals??......The last bill i sorted was about £56,900, and yet they want me to come help this fhoolish Nigerian gurl who out of stupidddity, fell for a star when she was supposed to be pregnant for her career..*Jumps down from thread* angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Booty4meTM: 8:55am On May 07, 2013
SpicyMimi: So becacuse she posed with him in a pic, he has automatically slept with her U guys r just so unbelieveable!!!

My Sis

I taya for nigerians angry
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by cumpaddre(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2013
D gal cannot just come outta d blue nd say "Paul bleeped me" . Dnt u guys get it? Derz an iota of truth in every rumour.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by cumpaddre(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2013
;DThe pic shows that she actually made contact with em'. Maybe na dat nite Paul bleep am seff winkThe pic shows that she actually made contact with em'. Maybe na dat nite Paul bleep am seff
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 07, 2013
It is possible, in fact likely, that Paul Okoye bleeped the bish. I don't expect a random bish to come out of the blues to claim that a guy impregnated her. The only thing we should debate is whether or not Paul is responsible for her pregnancy and eventual childbirth. We have to assume that she was also sleeping with other guys during the same period. Unfortunately, as we all know, these shameless girls often try to 'pin' pregnancies to the most well-to-do guy out of the tens or hundreds that they sleep with.
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Lilimax(f): 10:23am On May 07, 2013
boladez: Our values as a nation are in the toilets, how can a girl who claim she was disvirgined by Paul at age 17 ( a minor) Her own dad helps to corroborate this fact. (I can imagine the type of Father that would be) and claim to be pregnant , buy ticket to London to have a baby and not have the money to pay her own bills.

Well said! It is a fact that gone are the days when women used pregnacy
to lure men for marriage.
Women should learn to keep their eyes straight sad sad
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 07, 2013
goldfish80: I wonder what people needs from this girl to proove her relationship with Paul? A se*tape I suppose? undecided
If it were to be in US,he would have been on his way toα district court in a black Maria, for defiling α minor.

well, in nigeria she aint a minor. Age of consent in nigeria is 13...
U knw, erm...to support our northern brothers nd sisters in their pedophilic ways grin (@bolded I dey joke o!)

teenfreedom./country-reports/nigeria/
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 07, 2013
crazy. This DNA just must be done.

Picture of Paul with Elshama. More pictures here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/picture-of-paul-okoye-his-2nd-baby-mama.html

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 07, 2013
Typical money miss road, I mean psquare. You have money, you can choose from a vast number of decent girls to marry, but you choose to be prostituting your seeds to all and sundry. Can't you learn from Kanu? The next unmarried celebrity that poses with a baby will get the onslaught of my tongue. You can't be shi*ting children out and you pose as if nothing's wrong. Go and marry before bringing kids in an unstable environment.
If you can't marry please save us from another single parenthood household. Honestly the government need to start taxing people like this because if fire hits the roof the government has to take care of the kids. People like this must forfeit 70% of their income to the government.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by airmark(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2013
How time flies,i remembered when wizkid visited psquare lagos home, when he was getting into limelight. Psquare were advising wizkid to be careful with his female fans, in order not to fall.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 07, 2013
Well the babe messed up sha, I do feel sorry for her. Paul is been unfair for denying her and the baby,just because you are star today doesn't mean you will remain a star forever. I wonder what she saw in him?
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by cumpaddre(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2013
Money
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2013
bbexcel: Well the babe messed up sha, I do feel sorry for her. Paul is been unfair for denying her and the baby,just because you are star today doesn't mean you will remain a star forever. I wonder what she saw in him?
See JAMB question u wonder what she saw in him I think the answer is clear 4 u to see
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by tpia5: 3:46pm On May 07, 2013
fr3do: How Does this prove any thing? how am i sure that is the girl that just put to bed.

good question.
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by emilyone(f): 3:50pm On May 07, 2013
are people still having unprotected sex?
Re: Paul Okoye Baby Scandal: P-square Lied!!! (shocking Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 07, 2013
Ucheosefoh: See JAMB question u wonder what she saw in him I think the answer is clear 4 u to see

Lol..... grin grin..over clear sef.... Even a blind woman will smell Psquare a mile off...! grin..

No sense of discipline and value in most women....too bad...so shameful...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Otedola's Daughter Dj Cuppy Caught Drinking Sachet Water / Nollywood Actress, Afrocandy Now Making Blue Films As Nollywood Movies / See Photos Of Louis Vuitton Condom That Costs N25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.