Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website (1292 Views)

Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / JAMB Change Of Course/institution Form For 2013 Now on Sale, Click Here To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website by Bayils(m): 6:31am On May 07, 2013
This very question brisk much more Condurum of Arguements Yesterday at my end here..... Between the Jambites & some cyber Cafe' owners, as it's being know to everyone that the change of course/institution scratch card had being on sale starting from yesterday 6th May 2013 officially stated by jamb.
Which am quite very Sure Most the jambites (i mean those who re seriously concern about this, due to one reason or the other) had already procured theirs'..........!
But to the outta dismay of those students The site with which was Indicated at back of the Scratch card www.jamb.org.ng to log in for their prospective services' Nothing like change of course/institution column' or Link There to Click On' at the 2013/2014 e-registration services'........'
But, With my own discretion i think The Change of course/institution colum hasn't being Yet Updated to their official website.......!
Or is there Anyone here who has being able to change his or her own 2013/2014 course/institution Successfully after the procurement of the card.....?
Nairalanders let's hear Your taught & views about this in order to clarify things for those panic Jambites outtathere...!
Re: 2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website by Sheanoel(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2013
Hey man pls wer can i procure d card in abj nd hw much z it
Re: 2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website by Bayils(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2013
Sheanoel: Hey man pls wer can i procure d card in abj nd hw much z it
It's cost N2,500 only according to those who had already procured theirs, You can get it at the Nearest Jamb office at Your end over there...!
Should incase You can't locate any of their office just log on to their website, afterwards search for Your location in their directories......if that could help!

~still on the Main Topic~
Re: 2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website by aanuOBA: 11:29am On May 07, 2013
JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE WEB LINK IS NOW ACTIVE! GO CHANGE YOURS NOW...

[b]JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE WEB LINK IS NOW ACTIVE! GO CHANGE YOURS NOW...[/b]JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE WEB LINK IS NOW ACTIVE! GO CHANGE YOURS NOW...
Re: 2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website by Bayils(m): 2:04pm On May 07, 2013
aanuOBA: JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE WEB LINK IS NOW ACTIVE! GO CHANGE YOURS NOW...

[b]JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE WEB LINK IS NOW ACTIVE! GO CHANGE YOURS NOW...[/b]JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE WEB LINK IS NOW ACTIVE! GO CHANGE YOURS NOW...
Is that so......?
would appreciate if You can proviδe the link for those jambites here to see..... For easy Access cuz many had being Grousing so much about this!
Regards.
Re: 2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website by Bayils(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2013
It's now available. you guyz can check

http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=15_01
wish you all simply the best...!
Re: 2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website by yemstrad(f): 3:27pm On May 07, 2013
Where can one purchase this Scratch Card in Lagos?
Re: 2013/2014 Change Of Course/institution Hasn't Being Yet Updated To Jamb Website by Bayils(m): 6:18pm On May 07, 2013
yemstrad: Where can one purchase this Scratch Card in Lagos?
Just check for the Nearest Jamb office close to You outtathere.........' the Earlier the Better My brother!
Wish U all δe very Best.

(1) (Reply)

Enlightment On NSE And COREN / You Just have to read this. New words you need to know.Updated! / Common Mispronounced Words And Their Correct Pronunciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.