Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? (1027 Views)

Shocking! For Sleeping With Another Man, See What A Husband Did To His Wife (gra / The Wife Of A Popular Hotel Owner Kidnapped In Rivers State / Man Allegedly Impregnates 17-yrs-old Daughter: Blames It On The Wife's Incessant Travelling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Princeparix(m): 6:46am On May 07, 2013
went out with some peepz yesterday and this argument bursted up--i just watched coz i really couldnt place the facts.

So friends, can a husband ra_pe the wife?
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Rhymez(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2013
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Princeparix(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2013
Rhymez: Yes
how bro
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Mindependent(f): 7:03am On May 07, 2013
Yes if she's not willing and he has sex with her forcibly then it's rape. I don't understand why people feel bad after sex though when they clearly enjoyed it while it was going on

1 Like

Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Rhymez(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2013
When he has sexx with her against her wish

2 Likes

Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Princeparix(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent: Yes if she's not willing and he has sex with her forcibly then it's rape. I don't understand why people feel bad after sex though when they clearly enjoyed it while it was going on
forcibly? I thought the both partners in marriage should be able to satisfy each others need>watever be the circumstance?
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Princeparix(m): 7:08am On May 07, 2013
Rhymez: When he has sexx with her against her wish
wish?
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Mindependent(f): 7:09am On May 07, 2013
Princeparix: forcibly? I thought the both partners in marriage should be able to satisfy each others need>watever be the circumstance?
I agree but some people just don't understand this like we do wink
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Rhymez(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2013
Princeparix: wish?
Yes. When a woman suspects her husband of cheating she can decide not to copulate with him. Some men will have it by force.
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Princeparix(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent:
I agree but some people just don't understand this like we do wink
abi..?
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Princeparix(m): 7:17am On May 07, 2013
Rhymez:
Yes. When a woman suspects her husband of cheating she can decide not to copulate with him. Some men will have it by force.
is that the only situation that can mandate a man ra.ping{as u think}his wife?
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by smokeydrinky: 7:30am On May 07, 2013
yes. if its done without her consent, it is rape. although i don't think this is recognized in our nigerian law.
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Princeparix(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2013
smokey drinky: yes. if its done without her consent, it is rape. although i don't think this is recognized in our nigerian law.
Nigeria? Africa i think
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Darlenebabe: 7:57am On May 07, 2013
yes wen its not her wish, men thinks dat once they want it, a women should do wit consideratn to how d feel
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by onoja12: 2:03pm On May 15, 2013
let me understand this,the wife must approve of the husband sleeping with her and if she says no and the man goes outside it a crime.u people are lost u would beg for husband very soon no wonder the gay rate is rising
Re: Can A Husband ra_pe the Wife? by Princeparix(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2013
onoja12: let me understand this,the wife must approve of the husband sleeping with her and if she says no and the man goes outside it a crime.u people are lost u would beg for husband very soon no wonder the gay rate is rising
abi?

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: Why They Want To Kill Young Shall Grow Chairman--full Story / (pictures) Putting Sense In The Head Of A Reckless Driver / SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.