Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Etisalat Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Interview (1447 Views)

Please Advice On Etisalat Interview I Did Yesterday / Etisalat Interview / Stanbicibtc & Etisalat Interview. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Interview by 2funkyy(f): 7:27am On May 07, 2013
Good day house i have an interview with etisalat at banana island,on wednesday for credit analyst anyone with useful tips on how to get there and form of interview should please reply
Re: Etisalat Interview by Nobody: 9:24am On May 07, 2013
2funkyy: Good day house i have an interview with etisalat at banana island,on wednesday for credit analyst anyone with useful tips on how to get there and form of interview should please reply

I don't know about the interview format but Banana Island that I know of is at Ikoyi.

From Obalende you will get a bus/taxi/keke going to banana Island.
Re: Etisalat Interview by 2funkyy(f): 1:27pm On May 08, 2013
gbaky_floor:

I don't know about the interview format but Banana Island that I know of is at Ikoyi.

gbaky_floor:

gbaky_floor:

thanks i got to d place and i ave done d interview d questions were mostly on d job applied for and they attended to me well,am just keeping my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Interview by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 08, 2013
2funkyy: thanks i got to d place and i ave done d interview d questions were mostly on d job applied for and they attended to me well,am just keeping my fingers crossed.

Good to hear that, best of luck dear.
Re: Etisalat Interview by mkoabiola: 10:08pm On May 08, 2013
2funkyy: Good day house i have an interview with etisalat at banana island,on wednesday for credit analyst anyone with useful tips on how to get there and form of interview should please reply
Best of luck to u in ur d interview.
Hw can I be a credit analysit.I studied accounting.

(1) (Reply)

Successful Candidates for the NIGERIAN AIR FORCE DIRECT SHORT SERVICE DSSC 2013 / Various Available Job Vacancy [bsc & HND] / Vacancy In Oil And Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.