Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (433479 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Elevated1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Hidorano(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2014
pls can N.D.A admits through direct entry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Elevated1(m): 7:06am On Jul 13, 2014
Hidorano: pls can N.D.A admits through direct entry
No
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 4:53am On Jul 14, 2014
Kinglee: I dnt knw if sme one is using a pic and a name of a general to fraud ppl. There was this particular persn i meet on facebook, he said hes a general, and his name is Gen. hakeem Razak. I told him that, i wrote nda xam dis yr and i really want to gt addmitted into nda. So he told me to pay a huge sme of money into his account. So i did. Nw d list of candidates is out, my name wasn't included. I called him, he said i should be paitent dat the second list wil b out this week. Bt the week is already gne. Next, i called him again, he said they re having a meeting to release d second list. Right nw i'm really confuse, if there's any second list still to be released and is there gen in nda bearing dat name, can sme1 help me out here?
if u paid the money,u have been scammed!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 4:54am On Jul 14, 2014
Kinglee: Pls do u mean there's no second list of names yet to come out?Pls do u mean there's no second list of names yet to come out?
no,there is no 2nd batch of list coming out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 4:59am On Jul 14, 2014
Meanwhile,i have been evicted in the medicals(chest xray) good luck to ajagbe,emmycool and those that are still in the race.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by spenser90(m): 6:44am On Jul 14, 2014
Madawaki01: Meanwhile,i have been evicted in the medicals(chest xray) good luck to ajagbe,emmycool and those that are still in the race.
Sorry bro!But that ain't the end of d world!life goes on

please can u summarize ur experience and the events within the short time u spent!& what did they say is wrong with ur chest!! Am 2nd batch candidate
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by samobaba4u(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2014
Madawaki01: Meanwhile,i have been evicted in the medicals(chest xray) good luck to ajagbe,emmycool and those that are still in the race.
Not again. But u scale tru medicals last year now, so what hapened?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zlatansaint(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2014
am very sorry @madawaki
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zlatansaint(m): 11:12am On Jul 14, 2014
tell us how it happened cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2014
spenser90: Sorry bro!But that ain't the end of d world!life goes on

please can u summarize ur experience and the events within the short time u spent!& what did they say is wrong with ur chest!! Am 2nd batch candidate
will do that soon if time permits
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:57am On Jul 14, 2014
samobaba4u:
Not again. But u scale tru medicals last year now, so what hapened?
yer,i scaled through it last year,but they said there's an abnormality with my chest xray(cardio)
i will do another xray here in ibadan to ascertain if it's something minor or major,i'm so sure that it is minor cos since i was born i've never have an illness related to the chest.
Moreso,i passed it last year and i'm dead sure that since last year,i didn't have an accident involving my chest or something like that with my chest.
God knows best sha,but it's just too sad,come to think of it,all the reading since last year,the xtra preparation since last year september,all the money spent,everything's gone,just like that.so so sad.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2014
zlatansaint:
tell us how it happened cry
chest xray,meanwhile,this year,i'm dead sure that i will be admitted if i face the board.,now the morale's gone,even if i'm gonna apply again,i don't think i will be able to prepare like this again...i just wish emmycool and ajagbe get into the final list.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zlatansaint(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Madawaki01: yer,i scaled through it last year,but they said there's an abnormality with my chest xray(cardio)
i will do another xray here in ibadan to ascertain if it's something minor or major,i'm so sure that it is minor cos since i was born i've never have an illness related to the chest.
Moreso,i passed it last year and i'm dead sure that since last year,i didn't have an accident involving my chest or something like that with my chest.
God knows best sha,but it's just too sad,come to think of it,all the reading since last year,the xtra preparation since last year september,all the money spent,everything's gone,just like that.so so sad.
God knows best. hope a miracle can still happen
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by spenser90(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2014
Madawaki01: will do that soon if time permits
please just find time! will need all d info I can get from u! thanks in anticipation bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by spenser90(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2014
Madawaki01: will do that soon if time permits
please try and find time! will need all the info I can get from u!!!thanks in anticipation bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ayox1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ayox1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hmmm..Madawaki u shudn't be too surprised naw..u shud know NDA by now..take heart God knws best...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by samobaba4u(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2014
Madawaki01: chest xray,meanwhile,this year,i'm dead sure that i will be admitted if i face the board.,now the morale's gone,even if i'm gonna apply again,i don't think i will be able to prepare like this again...i just wish emmycool and ajagbe get into the final list.
It is well bro, i share from ur sadness cos iys not easy to make dt list for 2 consecutives time. Anyway, God knows better. Meanwhile, can u tell us the rank of d officers in d AFSB & how many are they? Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
ayox1: madawaki, mi guy dont worry Allah has a better plan 4u. truly, human proposes but Allah(S.W.T) disposes. if truely NDA is ur way no Man i repeat no Man can hinder/stop u 4rm gettin there. so mi brother dont be sad. mi advise 2u is 2 luk 4skul dat are sellin their postutme form, is nt a must u choose them in ur utme or u can do either predegree or diploma. #Allah as a better nd bigger plan 4u Madawaki#.
na so,thanks for the encouragement,meanwhile,if u know of any schl invinting candidates that didn't choose them in jamb,alert me pls,i hav a good o'level result and a good jamb result too.,can't stay at home any longer.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
spenser90: please just find time! will need all d info I can get from u! thanks in anticipation bro
i will try to do that 2mao
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
ayox1: hmmmm madawaki, if i shld narrate wat i went through, u will pity me. is it d jamb result dey wrote no result(ppt) or d way d security men drove me out wen i went 4 NDA exam or d result dey later release with wrong score #though it has been rectified# during dat time madawaki it was as if d world wants 2 collapse on me. i cried lyk a 1 year old child. but Allihamdullilai Allah knws best. so madawaki wat am tryin 2say is dat Allah knws best.
na so,GOD KNOWS BEST,HE SEES THINGS WE DON'T SEE,THANKS BRO
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2014
stevosky07: Hmmm..Madawaki u shudn't be too surprised naw..u shud know NDA by now..take heart God knws best...
thanks steve
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2014
samobaba4u:
It is well bro, i share from ur sadness cos iys not easy to make dt list for 2 consecutives time. Anyway, God knows better. Meanwhile, can u tell us the rank of d officers in d AFSB & how many are they? Thank you.
the chairman is an Air VICE MARSHAL while the secretary is a lieutenant colonel,talking about how many they are,they are around 13+ officers,all from the 3 services

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
Meanwhile,goodluck to all nairalanders that are still in the race(both pple that comment and those that don't),cos there are so many pple that i met at the interview but they don't comment here,they only read our convos,and good luck to those going for 2nd batch also,by God's grace,u will post ur plum pics here by December,inshaAllah,IJN!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 1:18am On Jul 15, 2014
Madawaki01: yer,i scaled through it last year,but they said there's an abnormality with my chest xray(cardio)
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 1:19am On Jul 15, 2014
Take heart bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by AdmiralISAAC(m): 7:16am On Jul 15, 2014
Meanwhile, those that applied for Nigerian Airforce Airmen/women, shud check dia names thru dis link www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng I've created a thread in d education session based on that pls lets rub mind and share ideas on how to go abt it. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by spenser90(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2014
[i][/i]
Madawaki01: i will try to do that 2mao
Morning bro! Am still waiting for ur post!!![i]
Madawaki01: i will try to do that 2mao
Morning bro! Am still waiting for ur post!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zlatansaint(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2014
spenser90: [i][/i]Morning bro! Am still waiting for ur post!!![i]Morning bro! Am still waiting for ur post!!!
2nd batch back send ur pic so I will be a blue to identity u.
dis is mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.