Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (431944 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 02, 2013
PLS CANT SOMEONE CHECK HIS RESULT OF THE EXAM THEY JUST POSTED THE LIST NO RESULT ISNT THIS FRAUDLENT,PLS ANYBODY WITH ANY IDEA @list one should take correction on the next step.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
okwysammy: PLS CANT SOMEONE CHECK HIS RESULT OF THE EXAM THEY JUST POSTED THE LIST NO RESULT ISNT THIS FRAUDLENT,PLS ANYBODY WITH ANY IDEA @list one should take correction on the next step.
u cn download d list on their website nau
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 4:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Now waiting for the final list.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Madawaki01: Now waiting for the final list.

guy culd u plz share wit us wat u experienced @ d screenin exercise.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
Imerion:

guy culd u plz share wit us wat u experienced @ d screenin exercise.
[b]well,i reported to n.d.a around 11am,we changed into our blue shorts and white shirts at d gate,we entered d n.d.a bus and they took us frm d main gate to d old site,our luggage was scrutinised,(u knw,so dat their wnt be any I.E.D hidden among d luggages,afta dat ,we entered d gate,our luggage was re scrutinised and items such as phones,cameras ,spoons and drugs were collected...we were given our chest numbers and we procceded to our accomodation,there were 10 candidates per room,wit 10 mattresses,pillows and 3 buckets,u knw,it was fun,gettin to interact wit pple frm oda states frm Nigeria..e.g in my rum,i'm frm oyo state,anoda rum mate is frm lagos,1 frm delta,rivers,edo,imo,benue,kano,kaduna and borno,trust me,it was sweet xperience..there's no way u wnt laugh every nite b4 d light out..we must sleep by 9 pm and wake up by 3:30..there's 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets in a block, and there are 8 rooms in a block....the accommodation is very gud,there's a water tank 4 every block,neat toilet and 24/7 light[though,u cnt use power 4 anytin][/b]
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
I 4got to add,..they've got a VERY BIG ROOM [b]We did d certificate screenin d next day,they checked all our certificates,physically and online,som pple were evicted...[som use fake certificates,unrecognised exam bodies and so on]
next we did d physio medical examination,we were examined 4 flat foot,pile,uncomplet testes,protrudin navel,scars frm surgeries,(if u av any of this,u'r out,even jonathan cnt stop ur eviction)our height and weight were checked
we then went 4 d medical examination,they took our blood,urine and shit to be checked,.we did xray and e.c.g..
D day they were to cal d result of d medicals was d most tensed durin our stay there,every1 was afraid...u knw..u cnt influence d result..i.e..d result is nt in ur hands,so many pple were evicted 4 so many diseases rangin frm hepatitis to h.i.v..wich even they(d candidates wit d disease)were nt aware of b4...
We did d 3.2 km race d next day...d race is all about endurance..u hav to jog 4 16 minutes non stop so as to make d race within d stipulated time..d race was d last stage of eviction.
We den did an aptitude test(english math and current affairs)
next was d individual obstacle,then planning[sand model],then group obstacld[a group wil av 10 candidates]
afta dis,we faced d afsb board...
I must comment on d mess...omo mehn!!!they really tried..they gave us foods that satisfied us..3 square meals a day'..they bake their own bread and produce their own bottled water..
Anoda place u wnt 4 get there is d drill shed..d bulama biu drill shed.."HERE WE MAKE U DO IT,EVEN AGAINST UR WISH"was d inscription bodly written there..there,u wil sit all day unless u state has exercise to do..u wil GROUND NYASH til ur nyash hurts,u wil double up,proceed in a single file and do many tinz..if u pass a soldier without greetin..den u'r in soup..u wil hunch til u cnt take it anymore..
D INTERVIEW WAS A SWEET XPERIENCE DESPITE ALL D OVER STRENOUS ACTIVITIES [/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Godschild2(m): 6:21am On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: I 4got to add,..they've got a VERY BIG ROOM [b]We did d certificate screenin d next day,they checked all our certificates,physically and online,som pple were evicted...[som use fake certificates,unrecognised exam bodies and so on]
next we did d physio medical examination,we were examined 4 flat foot,pile,uncomplet testes,protrudin navel,scars frm surgeries,(if u av any of this,u'r out,even jonathan cnt stop ur eviction)our height and weight were checked
we then went 4 d medical examination,they took our blood,urine and shit to be checked,.we did xray and e.c.g..
D day they were to cal d result of d medicals was d most tensed durin our stay there,every1 was afraid...u knw..u cnt influence d result..i.e..d result is nt in ur hands,so many pple were evicted 4 so many diseases rangin frm hepatitis to h.i.v..wich even they(d candidates wit d disease)were nt aware of b4...
We did d 3.2 km race d next day...d race is all about endurance..u hav to jog 4 16 minutes non stop so as to make d race within d stipulated time..d race was d last stage of eviction.
next was d individual obstacle,then planning[sand model],then group obstacld[a group wil av 10 candidates]
I must comment on d mess...omo mehn!!!they really tried..they gave us foods that satisfied us..3 square meals a day'..they bake their own bread and produce their own bottled water..
Anoda place u wnt 4 get there is d drill shed..d bulama biu drill shed.."HERE WE MAKE U DO IT,EVEN AGAINST UR WISH"was d inscription bodly written there..there,u wil sit all day unless u state has exercise to do..u wil GROUND NYASH til ur nyash hurts,u wil double up,proceed in a single file and do many tinz..if u pass a soldier without greetin..den u'r in soup..u wil hunch til u cnt take it anymore..

Nice one! How's it going there? Hope you're enjoying yourself?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2013
Gods-child:

Nice one! How's it going there? Hope you're enjoying yourself?
we're through wit d interview,just waitin 4 d final list.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: we're through wit d interview,just waitin 4 d final list.

d next day,they checked all our certificates,physically and online,som pple were evicted...[somuse fake certificates,unrecognised exam bodies and so on

WAT of date of birth on Certificate if differs frm birth declaration (DOB).

"HERE WE MAKE U DO IT,EVEN AGAINST UR WISH" bcs D INTERVIEW IS A SWEET XPERIENCE DESPITE ALL D OVER STRENOUS ACTIVITIES
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: we're through wit d interview,just waitin 4 d final list.

@wat u saw durin d eviction proces cn sum1 influence d final result.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2013
Imerion:

@wat u saw durin d eviction proces cn sum1 influence d final result.
seems i dnt quite get wat u wanted to say,but if u were evicted,there's no way u cn stil remain their,even if u'r jonathan's son.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
Madawaki01: seems i dnt quite get wat u wanted to say,but if u were evicted,there's no way u cn stil remain their,even if u'r jonathan's son.

according to wat u ve said, d issue of godfather is notn to worry abt.
with God all things are possible.
i think i may apply for the nxt course.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by samobaba4u(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
@madawaki01, does dt means ppl dt have undergone surgery b4, e.g for apendix, will be screened out?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2013
samobaba4u: @madawaki01, does dt means ppl dt have undergone surgery b4, e.g for apendix, will be screened out?
if ur appendix surgery is old i.e like 10 years ago,i dnt tink u hav a problem,but if u jux did it,i.e d scar is nt healed...then u wil b screened out
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2013
@imerion,there are so many cadets that are in d academy without d help of any godfather..,n.d.a is like other unis...MERIT FIRST
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 16, 2013
Madawaki01: @imerion,there are so many cadets that are in d academy without d help of any godfather..,n.d.a is like other unis...MERIT FIRST
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Davidgerald: 6:33am On Aug 16, 2013
Mawin guys,, on ma way to d mess.... Heard d list will be out by today or tomorrow...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:15am On Aug 16, 2013
Davidgerald: Mawin guys,, on ma way to d mess.... Heard d list will be out by today or tomorrow...
mess?4 where?lol

Heard d same
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Chianya: 5:53am On Aug 23, 2013
THE ADMISSION LIST IS FINALLY OUT GO AND KNOW YOUR FATE. MAY THE MERCY OF GOD BE UPON THOSE THAT ARE DESTINED TO BE THERE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by ISBLIAC(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Madawaki01: I 4got to add,..they've got a VERY BIG ROOM [b]We did d certificate screenin d next day,they checked all our certificates,physically and online,som pple were evicted...[som use fake certificates,unrecognised exam bodies and so on]
what about candidates with tatoos,were they evicted because of their tatoos?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
Chianya: THE ADMISSION LIST IS FINALLY OUT GO AND KNOW YOUR FATE. MAY THE MERCY OF GOD BE UPON THOSE THAT ARE DESTINED TO BE THERE.
@Madawaki01 ve u checked d list!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2013
Imerion:
@Madawaki01 ve u checked d list!
yer..was nt choosed.,u?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2013
No connections,i guess
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
Madawaki01: yer..was nt choosed.,u?
66th RC, on point.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2013
Imerion:
66th RC, on point.
yer,but this time,na with connections oo...where's chianya?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by samobaba4u(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Madawaki01: yer,but this time,na with connections oo...where's chianya?
Bro, what hapened now? But you‘re nt screened upto d last stage, why then your name not in d list? 10 candidates were selected per state with 3/4 reserved making 13/14. How many of you were able to gt to d last stage from ur state? Did you see any strange name in ur state list? Can somebody pls tell me, What is hapening in ds country now?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
samobaba4u:
Bro, what hapened now? But you‘re nt screened upto d last stage, why then your name not in d list? 10 candidates were selected per state with 3/4 reserved making 13/14. How many of you were able to gt to d last stage from ur state? Did you see any strange name in ur state list? Can somebody pls tell me, What is hapening in ds country now?
30 made it to d last stage,buh d tin na eye opener sha,I will be beta prepared 4. 66rc
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by samobaba4u(m): 2:20am On Sep 01, 2013
Madawaki01: 30 made it to d last stage,buh d tin na eye opener sha,I will be beta prepared 4. 66rc
Best of luck to you in every steps u take. Like ur courage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2013
samobaba4u:
Best of luck to you in every steps u take. Like ur courage.
thanks.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mkoabiola: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Quitters nva win,winners nva quit.
My cousin tried 4 tyms b4 making to d final list.
God knws d best.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:36am On Sep 04, 2013
mko abiola: Quitters nva win,winners nva quit.
God knws d best.
sure. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by samobaba4u(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2013
mko abiola: Quitters nva win,winners nva quit.
God knws d best.
mkoabiola, where have u been, u don pot from NA thread or what? Is been long i see ur educative contribution on d thread. But i saw 1 in NIS/CUSTOM thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.