Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (433668 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Chianya: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
kabiruman:
My name is Kabiru Usman and i am from Kano state, i gained admission into Nigeria Defence Academy in the year 2012 through the help of Major General Wambai indeed i never thought i can ever get admission again after the second time i failed the the exam and it was not as if i did not prepare for it but soon i discovered it was just because i did not have some one helping me out in regards to the admission Processing, they just deliberately failed me and just the third time my Father and i was wise to seek for a genuine helper then my father found this Great man named General Marcus Wambai and he help me exactly the way he promised and when the list was out my name also came out and today i am proud to be a Cadet. So i am using this medium to advise if you need help in regards to the Processing or you are finding it difficult to get the NDA form where you are it is 100% sure that he can help you out with ease once you are a serious type he will put so much of his time, influence and effort to help you and how to reach him call this number :.....08077684016........ i was told by my father that he only have space for 12 persons each year so hurry up. if only you can call and and cry to him i believe he will help you too. ...........(08077684016)................

YOUR FADA!......... Thief.... Ole..... Barawo..... Onye oshi.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Febby9:
...mushin area..
ohw k I stay in mile2
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by danganaMAMMOH(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
This not an advert, my brother got the Admission into the 63rc ... and am a living withness of what he passed through before gaining the admission .... he applied into the school for at lest 4years before finally got the admission... so what am trying to tell u is that I have ideas and I wish us to chat and share ideas too. because am also applying for the 67rc .... he tell me things I have to know before my admission will become reality .... so add me on whatsapp <07034911104> there are plenty already in the room chat already gaining ..and there is no more time... come let's discuss ideas... and we will all make make it.... Amen
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Þlease those that have an idea, is it the Þrint Out of my result that should Scan and Uþload?
ßecause my Original hardcoþy is not yet Out.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Am a cadet 4rm NDA(kaduna), termer3, computer science. I have seen lot of you guys comments which i blive you all knw nothing about the school activities, u jst keep saying with mouth that u wanna become NDA officer cadet which i guess is totally not suppose to be so am here to help you about any issue concerning the NDA, i dont usually have time to login dis portal but you can contact me through: 07067682100 or add me on Facebook: SIKIRULLAHI ABDULRASAQ
{Speak or chart with manner orelse you would have urslf to be blame}.
NOTICE:
N:B.1. Mind it, Am not saying i would secure admission for you but i would just lead you through any help or step you need to know or carry.
N:B.2. Never pay a dim amount to anybody for help as not 2 fall a victim.
N:B.3. Dont apply if you know you are not up to the task or if you are sluggish.

. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND GOD BLESS ALL OFFICER CADET.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Febby9(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2014
neighy:
ohw k I stay in mile2
...gve me ur number
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by kyrios: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
egesie:

badagry branch is not selling
am in badagry also call me let's hookup 07037459621
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by billiwanye(m): 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Pls frd am in abeokuta now where can i go 2 ask 4 pas|quet my frd in abeokuta pls reply me
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
billiwanye:
Pls frd am in abeokuta now where can i go 2 ask 4 pas|quet my frd in abeokuta pls reply me
You're an Attension Seeker, you're not really seekin for Þast Questx quote me.
ßecause we have told you to Search for it at Zenith ßank(s).
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Febby9:
...gve me ur number
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
danganaMAMMOH:
This not an advert, my brother got the Admission into the 63rc ... and am a living withness of what he passed through before gaining the admission .... he applied into the school for at lest 4years before finally got the admission... so what am trying to tell u is that I have ideas and I wish us to chat and share ideas too. because am also applying for the 67rc .... he tell me things I have to know before my admission will become reality .... so add me on whatsapp <07034911104> there are plenty already in the room chat already gaining ..and there is no more time... come let's discuss ideas... and we will all make make it.... Amen
You can also share your ideas right here
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
Febby9:
...gve me ur number
Moses Iyoha plenty ooo... Add Me "Adnan Muhammad'l Haddy Neighy"... I might have added the wrong person
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by biliwayne: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
[quote author=NACHIEVER post=28796363]
You're an Attension Seeker, you're not really seekin for Þast Questx quote me.
ßecause we have told you to Search for it at Zenith ßank(s).[/quotenachiever
]i jst dae observe d guy since he do post lyk a kid
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:32am On Dec 12, 2014
toskarh:
ehrm,i wana ask dat d jamb z jez to qualify 4 d NDAEE or afta we qualify, twil be added to aor ndaee result??
nop,jamb is to qualify to write the nda entrance exam only
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2014
billiwanye:
Frds how cn I get nda pst&ans questn
which state are u in??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Crusheey:
Pls for those that av registered.................my jamb exam no n centre no has 'x' in them, nd u av to use ur exam no to register....pls I need a reply ASAP
don't submit your application yet,currently,if u submit,u won't be able to edit it again,wait till u get ur confirmed reg no from jamb,that's why nda xtend their registration ending date

If u av submitted with the "xx" stuff on ur jamb reg no,I'm afraid u will av to re regista unless nda gives room for editing
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2014
malcortmark:
pls o i want to ask dt wil sm1 ave d opportunity to go church in d nda cuz am dt a religious type pls i nid reply o
yes,but only once a week
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2014
PLS NEVER CALL ANYBODY THAT SAYS HE CAN HELP U GAIN ADMISSION INTO NDA,THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Crusheey: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Madawaki01:
don't submit your application yet,currently,if u submit,u won't be able to edit it again,wait till u get ur confirmed reg no from jamb,that's why nda xtend their registration ending date

If u av submitted with the "xx" stuff on ur jamb reg no,I'm afraid u will av to re regista unless nda gives room for editing
thanks.........nd where have u been??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by sixtyoung(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
plz for dose that is with their acknowledgment form or experince one'is their any medical report you have to fill during reg?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by toskarh(m): 5:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Madawaki01:
nop,jamb is to qualify to write the nda entrance exam only
okay,
thanks maN
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Febby9(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2014
neighy:
Moses Iyoha plenty ooo... Add Me "Adnan Muhammad'l Haddy Neighy"... I might have added the wrong person
.....owk...i will add u b4 2mao...Thank...which of d 3 arms do u wana go
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Dondave11: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
Guys , i mistakenly clicked on 29th instead of 30th in my date of birth. Also, i chose Nig. airforce nd army as my I nd II choice.. but, am now seeing Nig. army as my first nd second choice in my aknowledgement slip. Am confused, I'm as well thinking of re-registering... but, wont dere b any penalty for it? please, please someone should brief me on wat to do..

Cus, cus i'm seroiusly saddened and confused..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2014
Crusheey:
thanks.........nd where have u been??
na school ooo,too stressful mehn
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Crusheey: 6:42am On Dec 14, 2014
Madawaki01:
na school ooo,too stressful mehn
eyah ....anyway thanks agn
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 4:58am On Dec 16, 2014
Febby9:
.....owk...i will add u b4 2mao...Thank...which of d 3 arms do u wana.go
Navy Bro
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 5:14am On Dec 16, 2014
Madawaki01:

Reg Number does not have xx only exam number does... But is the Exam Number Compulsory??... Nd abt some pple choosing dffrnt courses in their jamb and Nda What bt that??...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by DrDesmond52: 5:53am On Dec 16, 2014
ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 2015/2016 67TH REGULAR COURSE ASSISTANCE & PAST QUESTIONS , ANSWERS AVAILABLE.

Get a secured and assured ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY 2015/2016 67th regular course .
If you seek admission into NDA, i will strongly advice you kindly Contact directly to Colonel Desmond H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.

note: dont depend on your registration because many has wrote the exam every year without success but with some one to assist you your admission is assured.

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission (NDA ) Kaduna 67th Regular Course 2015/2016 Registration procedures & get your Nda PAST-QUESTIONS & ANSWERS available on sale now from 1996 to 2014 update both science and arts subjects now and prepare your self for the Nda screening exams.

for further information , to get the past questions & answers, inquiries & for help on procedures of Registration, kindly Contact directly to Colonel Desmond H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.

ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA(NDA) 2015/2016 67TH REGULAR COURSE ASSISTANCE & PAST QUESTIONS , ANSWERS AVAILABLE.

Get a secured and assured ADMISSION INTO NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY 2015/2016 67th regular course .
If you seek admission into NDA, i will strongly advice you kindly Contact directly to Colonel Desmond H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.

note: dont depend on your registration because many has wrote the exam every year without success but with some one to assist you your admission is assured.

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission (NDA ) Kaduna 67th Regular Course 2015/2016 Registration procedures & get your Nda PAST-QUESTIONS & ANSWERS available on sale now from 1996 to 2014 update both science and arts subjects now and prepare your self for the Nda screening exams.

for further information , to get the past questions & answers, inquiries & for help on procedures of Registration, kindly Contact directly to Colonel Desmond H, Nda admin portal incharge on- O8144081908 for any help / admission assistance.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dondave11:
Guys , i mistakenly clicked on 29th instead of 30th in my date of birth. Also, i chose Nig. airforce nd army as my I nd II choice.. but, am now seeing Nig. army as my first nd second choice in my aknowledgement slip. Am confused, I'm as well thinking of re-registering... but, wont dere b any penalty for it? please, please someone should brief me on wat to do..

Cus, cus i'm seroiusly saddened and confused..
i think u shud re register,but wait till like january ending to see if they will correct the mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.