Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigeria Celebrities Dont Pay Tax, Should Be Sentence To Prison For Tax Evasion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Celebrities Dont Pay Tax, Should Be Sentence To Prison For Tax Evasion (533 Views)

Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion / could this be Why Celebrities Dont Go To Church/ Public Places / Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Prison For Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Celebrities Dont Pay Tax, Should Be Sentence To Prison For Tax Evasion by playcharles(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2013
In countries like US, UK, etc were tax contribute to major economic revenue and growth. failure to file tax returns or Tax Evasion by Celebrities and others is sentenced to Prison, Community Service and House Arrest
With the hype on Nollywood, and recently ranked third in the world after Hollywood and Bollywood. Question should be ask whether Nigeria Celebrities do pay tax, with the class of car they ride, mansions they own and the huge amount they earn from the entertainment industry.

Fellow Nairalanders don't you think they should be sentenced to Prison, get House Arrest, as well as Serve 6 months Community Services same with what their fellow America and UK celebrities gets for Tax Evasion or failure to file Tax Returns.
Re: Nigeria Celebrities Dont Pay Tax, Should Be Sentence To Prison For Tax Evasion by Akpangbon: 12:52pm On May 07, 2013
Na only celebrities? What of those millions shouting every day for improved services?
Re: Nigeria Celebrities Dont Pay Tax, Should Be Sentence To Prison For Tax Evasion by playcharles(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2013
Akpangbon: Na only celebrities? What of those millions shouting every day for improved services?
the topic is about celebrities
Re: Nigeria Celebrities Dont Pay Tax, Should Be Sentence To Prison For Tax Evasion by VillageBoi(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2013
Hi Charles. I think you mean Tax EVASION. Feel free to 'modify' your heading and body of text, then I'll come back and edit my post too.
Re: Nigeria Celebrities Dont Pay Tax, Should Be Sentence To Prison For Tax Evasion by playcharles(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2013
VillageBoi:
Hi Charles. I think you mean Tax EVASION. Feel free to 'modify' your heading and body of text, then I'll come back and edit my post too.
thanks bro for the correction
Re: Nigeria Celebrities Dont Pay Tax, Should Be Sentence To Prison For Tax Evasion by VillageBoi(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2013
playcharles:
thanks bro for the correction
You're welcome bro.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Angry Fan reacts to Nigerian Celebs on OJB Jeezreel Ailment / Dbanj Donated 7million Naira For Ojb's Kidney Transplant / Why Do Nigerians Throw The Truth To Scavengers. Ojb's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.