Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,243 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together (40412 Views)

P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Uche Jombo And Her Brother, Nelson Jombo, Who Is A Producer Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by figment232(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2013
Tinyemeka: Ok. I see a picture of a musician and fan posing together in a photo obviously snapped by the lady. I hope the pic was not attached as proof to insunuate that the posee was responsible for the poser's pregnancy.

Instead of all these unnecessary publicity, it would be far wiser for the girl's family to have a sit-down with the man (it is unfortunate that the twins' mum is no more). If he is disputing paternity of the child, a simple DNA test would suffice. Clear his name and move on with his life.

Out of all the 7(?) children born to his name, I never heard of Tuface being involved in this kind of paternity dispute issues.
Why all d hullabaloo.DNA test wud easily settle this controversy.Paul shld accept to take care till d outcome of the test.If d test is +ve gud 4 both of them but if nt then PAUL is vindicated
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Ryda(m): 9:07pm On May 07, 2013
Realest123: 19 year old Elshama Igbanoi's baby was actually born April 7th in the UK, four days before Paul Okoye and his girlfriend Anita welcomed their son, Andre, in Atlanta.

I spoke with Elshama's mum this morning and she confirmed that P-Square's Paul Okoye is indeed the father of Elshama's son but didn't want to give more details. But contrary to earlier reports that Elshama is stranded in the hospital because she's unable to pay her bills, I can confirm that they are out of the hospital and chilling at home. The child's birth certificate bears Paul Okoye's name but only a DNA test can ultimately prove who the father really is.

The Okoyes are still not saying anything about the issue. In fact, someone from their camp said they do not plan to issue a statement or react to the story in any way.

Source: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/05/paul-okoye-alleged-baby-mama-elshama.html?m=1
gimme d girls number letz rub mind lipsrsealed
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by languageso: 9:11pm On May 07, 2013
If it is proven Paul is the father, then the boy is his first son! As an ibo man, e no wetin e mean whether e marry the boy's mother or not. When "first son tinz" comes up it will not be alingo!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Occurstaem(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2013
expertman: That guy should be stone
why
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Napolitano(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2013
How come the girl's dad and mum are insisting Paul Okoye is the father. Were they directors when the action was taking place?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by xolaxEu: 9:15pm On May 07, 2013
Joblessness is real sad
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by freecocoa(f): 9:18pm On May 07, 2013
Chei Jehova jireh!

I thank God for my parents, just how shameless are this girl's parents? They obviously failed woefully in raising their child, what a stup!d family.

This is really annoying, why won't Psquare deny the paternity of the baby when its crystal clear the said girl is one of easy virtue, given that she's from a family with no values\morals.

Again how can he even sleep with a minor, my god! Na wa for all of them.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 07, 2013
oya, time for psquare to rip off billie jean

some one get the illuminated floor tiles

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by freecocoa(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2013
Napolitano: How come the girl's dad and mum are insisting Paul Okoye is the father. Were they directors when the action was taking place?
Help me ask o, its really shocking how shameless they are.

With the way they are going, I won't be surprised if it turns out they advised their daughter to get pregnant sef.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by ibietela2(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2013
This girl 19yrs?? Her bre.ast is like that of a 25yrs old lady with 3kids

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nogen: 9:38pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker:

Ahh I see.
Besides, was the the same Paul that got omolola pregnant?

This era of HIV/AIDS AND OTHER INCURABLE SEXUAL Transmissable Diseases?? Continue until you get OBIRI N'AJA OCHA.
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by 190: 9:40pm On May 07, 2013
shes black - i thought i adviced these guys to only do white chicks angry angry
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Costa2000(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2013
Baby mama and Baby papa

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by PopupBlocker: 9:59pm On May 07, 2013
Who is Anita again?

This story keeps getting thicker and dirtier
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 07, 2013
Realest123: 19 year old Elshama Igbanoi's baby was actually born April 7th in the UK, four days before Paul Okoye and his girlfriend Anita welcomed their son, Andre, in Atlanta.

I spoke with Elshama's mum this morning and she confirmed that P-Square's Paul Okoye is indeed the father of Elshama's son but didn't want to give more details. But contrary to earlier reports that Elshama is stranded in the hospital because she's unable to pay her bills, I can confirm that they are out of the hospital and chilling at home. The child's birth certificate bears Paul Okoye's name but only a DNA test can ultimately prove who the father really is.

The Okoyes are still not saying anything about the issue. In fact, someone from their camp said they do not plan to issue a statement or react to the story in any way.

Source: http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2013/05/paul-okoye-alleged-baby-mama-elshama.html?m=1
Lost her virginity at 17, got pregnant at 19?*SMH*
At 17, I was still dancing inside the rain naked, with barely no breast on my chest, while someone was busy tearing up her virginity somewhere in Jos.Good morals seem to be missing.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 07, 2013
But come to think of it,this guys are actually reckless sleeping around without a condom.....smh embarassed
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 07, 2013
ROSYL:
Lost her virginity at 17, got pregnant at 19?*SMH*
At 17, I was still dancing inside the rain naked, with barely no breast on my chest, while someone was busy tearing up her virginity somewhere in Jos.Good morals seem to be missing.
And she gave it to the wrong person. cry
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by BarryX(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Would they be making announcements if Paul Okoye was a mechanic or brick layer?[/size]
Fortunately enough, Paul Okoye is not any of aforementioned ! So announcement is definitely the way to go
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by BarryX(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2013
freecocoa: Help me ask o, its really shocking how shameless they are.

With the way they are going, I won't be surprised if it turns out they advised their daughter to get pregnant sef.
There we go again "Shameless". Please don't Judge so you won't be judged ...I'm in the mood to judge you now if you let me ! It's always easy to play holier-than-thou in a fora like this so I am not surprised either !
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by akintaj5: 10:37pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Why not let's all wait for the paternity test to come out before taking sides and putting blames. I just feel the girls parents aren't handling the situation properly. I wonder if they have heard of 2face idibia the legend!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 07, 2013
The girl had a mission to trap paul of pskua! And paul to me seems to av bn trapped! Dats all!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by danjalingo: 10:49pm On May 07, 2013
luk at ds fine gal, wat r u doin wit a man's wokshop at 19 instead being in skul?and ur parents instead of luking for a cane to wip off the spirit of forncation in u de r making a case. lord ve mercy. paul subjec ursef to a dna test,chekina!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by druid06(m): 10:49pm On May 07, 2013
Everywhere in Nairaland, you see people using the exclamation '' Shaking my head '' and it has gotten too irritating that anyone uses this with no reason whatsoever. Una go shake una head till e go break one day. SMH!
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Elvis295(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2013
I lov gists such as dis ;DI lov gists such as dis
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 07, 2013
So because you snaped pic with paul on one of their shows now means that he pregnanted you. Small girls can be over desperate
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by Realest123(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2013
Soso990240: idiet..at ur age,i had my 1st kiss,nw u done born outside wedluck..u no de shame..@OP,no lie 4 dis place,na copy and paste u do..u didnt speak wit any mother.

IMust say u either plain stupid or can't read cause if u did read you would see iSaid source at the end of the write up.. Now let me explain as u 2 stupid 2 know the mean, when some one says source with a website next to it. It simply means iGot the story from there of cause iDidnt speak to the mother fool.. Try read and understand better still finish school and don't rush and comment stupidly. #AmDone !
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by gerald2(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2013
Paul why naaa
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by thoniann(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2013
Check out her sweaty, oily armpit.... Hmmmm...
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by dayokanu(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2013

Hmm

COuld Paul have been nyanshing both Anita and this skank around the same time or possibly within hours intervals?
Re: Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together by babymama3: 11:36pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Hmm

COuld Paul have been nyanshing both Anita and this skank around the same time or possibly within hours intervals?

You should mind your language young man
This is unbecoming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Photo: Chidinma Shows Of Backside In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.