Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes (1581 Views)

EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes / Expired Domain Fortunes / EXPIRED DOMAIN GOLDMINE (discover How To Make Money On Expired Domain Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 3:25pm On May 07, 2013
Discover How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names. For Full Details, Send Your Email Address To Expireddomainfortunes@gmail.com with the subject EDF
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by tosin2013: 7:37am On May 09, 2013
does one need a paypal account for buying and selling domains
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by eedriyz(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2013
tosin2013: does one need a paypal account for buying and selling domains

Yes, I guess
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 10:00am On May 09, 2013
Well there're 3 options one can receive his or her payments But 2 works in Nigeria
(1) Paypal = Not Working
(2) Open A Domicliary Account = Working ( That's the one am Using)
(3) By Check = Working but Usually takes time to arrive in Nigeria
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by eedriyz(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2013
iykepromotions: Well there're 3 options one can receive his or her payments But 2 works in Nigeria
(1) Paypal = Working but not legal
(2) Open A Domicliary Account = Working ( That's the one am Using)
(3) By Check = Working but Usually takes time to arrive in Nigeria
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by gabcomite(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2013
iykepromotions: Discover How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names. For Full Details, Send Your Email Address To Expireddomainfortunes@gmail.com with the subject EDF
i just sent u an e-mail.I am expecting to hear from u
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 8:44pm On May 09, 2013
Please For beginners, Don't expect to make big money in this online biz as soon as possible. It is a process. Don't register any name, Research and check alexa traffic ranking before registering. Thanks. Questions and enquiries are welcomed. You can ask here or send me an email @ sales@danbaba.com
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 9:08pm On May 09, 2013
To sell / park your domain names, I use www.sedo.com because of their Nigerian friendly attitude.
For those taht may be intersted in this investment, pls note that it's not a scam! but don't expect BIG if you're a beginner. Like i said earlier, it's a process. Note that some expired domain names are useless, Re-registering them, is waste of money.I'm a witness, after my training last 2 yrs ago, i rushed and registered about 10 domain names, not knowing that they are trafficless. To be honest with you, I don't make a dime with them. My advice is that " Don't RUSH IN into Domain Investment without proper knowledge and probably a good mentor. For those taht want to taste the sweetness or bitterness of this Online venture, I have a Step by Step Guide on It which You can get at my official website @ www.Expireddomainfortunes.com I also run One- on - one Training, where you will be opportuned to meet me One on One.

Once again, Your Questions are welcomed!
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 09, 2013
iykepromotions: To sell / park your domain names, I use www.sedo.com because of their Nigerian friendly attitude.
For those taht may be intersted in this investment, pls note that it's not a scam! but don't expect BIG if you're a beginner. Like i said earlier, it's a process. Note that some expired domain names are useless, Re-registering them, is waste of money.I'm a witness, after my training last 2 yrs ago, i rushed and registered about 10 domain names, not knowing that they are trafficless. To be honest with you, I don't make a dime with them. My advice is that " Don't RUSH IN into Domain Investment without proper knowledge and probably a good mentor. For those taht want to taste the sweetness or bitterness of this Online venture, I have a Step by Step Guide on It which You can get at my official website @ www.Expireddomainfortunes.com I also run One- on - one Training, where you will be opportuned to meet me One on One.

aii Boss, so for a beginner like me that is earnestly yearning and want to go into domain registration and selling, please how do I go about it? please can u lucidly elucidate? thankz
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 7:55am On May 10, 2013
@ Raymond, Start small, throw your searchlight on expired domains because of their past traffic. Concentrate on Dot Com, Dot Net and Dot Org. Don't register Long Names. Avoid trademark names
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 10:47am On May 10, 2013
iykepromotions: @ Raymond, Start small, throw your searchlight on expired domains because of their past traffic. Concentrate on Dot Com, Dot Net and Dot Org. Don't register Long Names. Avoid trademark names
Iyke U have really told me nothing please, I am a newbie pls teach me step by step how i can go aabout this pls. thank U
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 11:02am On May 10, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Iyke U have really told me nothing please, I am a newbie pls teach me step by step how i can go aabout this pls. thank U
. That's why we are here. Ask your questions specifically
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 11:34am On May 10, 2013
iykepromotions: . That's why we are here. Ask your questions specifically
OK Boss; I'll start with where and how can I get a domain name? and please how do I pay for it? through what means? that for now, more to follow.
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by atuagbo: 5:07pm On May 10, 2013
iykepromotions: Discover How To Make Money With Expired Domain Names. For Full Details, Send Your Email Address To Expireddomainfortunes@gmail.com with the subject EDF

Have sent my email 2 you but yet 2 received anything from you.
paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Thks
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 10:00pm On May 10, 2013
@ All that have sent an email, kindly check your inbox and spam folder. Now Back @ Raymond, There is a software for expired domain names. This software use to capture recently expired domain names. When you've got many expired domain names through this software, You will now sit down and do proper research on EACH one before attempting to register them. The research you will be are just two but it may take you up to 3 days to finish.

(1) Is Google ranking
(2) Is Alexa traffic Ranking, i.e To check its past traffic. To check this, There's a free tool for it which you will see on www.Alexa.com

Now concerning Payment, you can easily pay with your Gt nairamastercard if you have one. Or UBA Card or Zenith websurfer

More questions are welcomed!
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 5:40am On May 11, 2013
iykepromotions: To sell / park your domain names, I use www.sedo.com because of their Nigerian friendly attitude.

Have you been paid? Sedo don't pay Nigeria.. I hope you know?
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 7:53am On May 11, 2013
fados4sure:
Have you been paid? Sedo don't pay Nigeria.. I hope you know?

May be you're talking about www.Afternic.com. Sedo pays, i have a running account with them till date
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 10:04am On May 11, 2013
So you had to change your username ehn, icee20? I told you I will murder your every effort to decieve Nigerians....

You better stop advertising anything about domain you know nothing about because I wont let it ever happen on this forum or nairaland...

You never see anything. I will murder your effort and frustrate you...

The only way you and I will agree is go and practise and come back with proves.

Your ogar whom you learnt if from did whan you are currenly doing. He( Darlington) would hype seminars and charge people 20k for something he has never practised before...

I am not against selling info, but it got to be something you have experience in and not what you read online, which is the norm in Nigeria.

When it is time, there will hardly be a market for your likes... Because I have FRIENDS who make this kick a.s.s money online and they have a lot of proves to show, many of whom you guys never heard of...

Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 10:05am On May 11, 2013
Sedo's parking page if fvcked! You will hardly make a dime...

iykepromotions:

May be you're talking about www.Afternic.com. Sedo pays, i have a running account with them till date
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 10:22am On May 11, 2013
2s£xy:
Sedo's parking page if fvcked! You will hardly make a dime...

Jide my guy, thanx for the clearity I always knew this guy was upto something. Go and practise what u sell, before u come back here Mr.
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 11:33am On May 11, 2013
Raymondenyi:
Jide my guy, thanx for the clearity I always knew this guy was upto something. Go and practise what u sell, before u come back here Mr.
Thanks. there are many parking companies out tehre, is left for you to choose whichever you like
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by iykepromotions: 11:40am On May 11, 2013
2s£xy:
So you had to change your username ehn, icee20? I told you I will murder your every effort to decieve Nigerians....

You better stop advertising anything about domain you know nothing about because I wont let it ever happen on this forum or nairaland...

You never see anything. I will murder your effort and frustrate you...

The only way you and I will agree is go and practise and come back with proves.

Your ogar whom you learnt if from did whan you are currenly doing. He( Darlington) would hype seminars and charge people 20k for something he has never practised before...

I am not against selling info, but it got to be something you have experience in and not what you read online, which is the norm in Nigeria.

When it is time, there will hardly be a market for your likes... Because I have FRIENDS who make this kick a.s.s money online and they a lot of proves to show, many of whom you guys never heard of...

One word for you is to mind your business. A word is enough for the wise. If you claim that you know better than me, why not prove your self here? And if am not practising it, how will i be teaching people? Once again BE WARNED!
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 11, 2013
And you would do what? Pack for corner jor... Better go offline where I wont see this.
iykepromotions:
One word for you is to mind your business. A word is enough for the wise. If you claim that you know better than me, why not prove your self here? And if am not practising it, how will i be teaching people? Once again BE WARNED!
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Tekkyboy(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2013
2s£xy:
And you would do what? Pack for corner jor... Better go offline where I wont see this.
dont mind him jare, i dont know how you will nver practise something and be selling information on it.if you know wot is good for you,u will stop parabulating on this forum.
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 12, 2013
The guy na leaner... He attented a seminar , he didnt make a dime and thought to himself: ' let me also sell the info to other gullible folks out there since this man succeeded in fooling me, I will also fool them'

even the internet marketing abi na info marketing he is doing is poorly done.

What he does not know is that this thing has a system, which if not followed, he would only make peanuts and not the millions he is dreaming.

I for drop the secret but for the sake of innocent folks who may fall prey, i wont because they may think they are learning from a through expert...

Tek%kyboy:
dont mind him jare, i dont know how you will nver practise something and be selling information on it.if you know wot is good for you,u will stop parabulating on this forum.
Re: EXPIRED DOMAIN Fortunes by Nobody: 2:48am On May 13, 2013
iykepromotions:
I think this guy should be arrested and lockedd up 4 trying to play on innocent Nig. N wanting to sale lame software 4 me. What do y'all think?

(1) (Reply)

Nutritious Crayfish For Sale / Find Yourself In Europe(tuition Free) / Herbert Rohrmann Nig. Ltd. - Water Problems? Call On Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.