Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying (1605 Views)

Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site / The Best Web Browsers To Get the Best Experience Of Nairaland On Phone & PC? / 2go Chatting On The Mobile Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Joel3(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2013
Apart from operamini and ucbrowser which other browser you know of that is worth trying.

E.g
1, operamini ( the best)
2, ucbrowser ( second best)
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by everyday: 5:39pm On May 07, 2013
I use the default browser of my android phone
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Joel3(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2013
everyday: I use the default browser of my android phone
ok but it will cost you much. operamini is more efficient in teams of low cost in tarrif traffic.

1 Like

Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 09, 2013
Puffin browser is the fastest and best available to Android users. It supports flash content and the speed is unbelievable. Use my code to extend your trial period for flash support: mamfexhfeehfb
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Joel3(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2013
pro01: Puffin browser is the fastest and best available to Android users. It supports flash content and the speed is unbelievable. Use my code to extend your trial period for flash support: mamfexhfeehfb
does it support windows mobile alias ppc. is it not a free mobile web browser?
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 09, 2013
Joel.:
does it support windows mobile alias ppc. is it not a free mobile web browser?

I'm not sure about Windows Mobile. I guess it' mainly for Android devices. The brower itself is free, but the flash functionality requires payment. . .although it comes with a trial period that can be extended by using referral codes such as the one in my previous post.
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Joel3(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2013
pro01: I'm not sure about Windows Mobile. I guess it' mainly for Android devices. The brower itself is free, but the flash functionality requires payment. . .although it comes with a trial period that can be extended by using referral codes such as the one in my previous post.
ok where is the site you download it from? i would like to see a link
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Urine: 4:48pm On May 12, 2013
Guys, please use this code when you download puffin zfajheafdakxb
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Frostyzone(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2013
I make use of several browsers for different occasions in my Android device.

Dolphin browser for normal browsing and viewing flash content.

Puffin Browser Pro for streaming live matches.

One browser and UC Browser 8.4 for uninterrupted and fast downloading.

Operamini 7.5 for quick browsing. Completely unreliable as a downloading app though.
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Frostyzone(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2013
Urine: Guys, please use this code when you download puffin zfajheafdakxb

There are ways to get the Pro version that has an unlimited Flash support without having to pay a dime.
Re: List All The Mobile Web Browsers You Know About & Is Worth Trying by Joel3(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2013
Frostyzone: I make use of several browsers for different occasions in my Android device.

Dolphin browser for normal browsing and viewing flash content.

Puffin Browser Pro for streaming live matches.

One browser and UC Browser 8.4 for uninterrupted and fast downloading.

Operamini 7.5 for quick browsing. Completely unreliable as a downloading app though.
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

iPhone 6 To Have Indestructible Display! It Won't Crack Nor Scratch / How To Run Android Apps Like BBM On Computer (PC), Start Pinging On PC / A Belated Review Of Tecno Phantom 6 Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.