Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone (75478 Views)

JAMB To Remove Their 40 Marks And Cancel 2016/2017 UTME Exam / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Adrenaline123(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2013
[size=15pt] Updated. How to check your jamb 2016/2017 result, just visit this link and check with your jamb reg number.
[/size]

http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme

[size=15pt] HOW TO GET THE LOCATIONS OF ACCREDITED JAMB 2015/2016 REGISTRATION CENTRES ACROSS NIGERIA [/size]
1. Click HERE
2. Enter the state which you would like to register in
3. Click Search.
Available centres for registration in your state will appear.

[size=15pt] CHECK RESULT WITH YOUR PHONE [/size] 2014/2015
I have observed that most people cant check their jamb results online with their phones but this will work out.
1. Download this browsing software which can penetrate jamb website 'one-browser'. Website: www.one-browser.com/mobile
2. Then visit jamb website with it. www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme
3. Put the reg no. and check result.
You can turn off the images in the settings to browse faster.
You can now help others check theirs. Very sure it will work on nokia java phones.

[size=20pt] A SOUND OF WARNING TO ALL ASPIRING CANDIDATES [/size]

[b][size=15pt]
All Candidates who wrote WAEC, NECO, JAMB or any other O'level exam should be warned of internet fraudsters.

This warning also goes to candidates who are yet to enter for these examinations.
The Internet is filled with a lot Fraudulent persons parading themselves as WAEC/JAMB/UNIVERSITY officials or admission officers in one institution or the other. And by this means have defrauded a lot of candidates of their parents hard earned money. Don't increase the number of victims.

Any one promising to upgrade your WAEC/JAMB/PUTME result is on the mission to Collect your money and never pick your call afterwards.

We encourage all Nairalanders to always make use of the report button to report any fraudulent post by anyone posing as genuine nairaland member to the moderators.

Meanwhile, for the Moderators, they 'll do their best ensure that this section does not become a safe haven for these scammers.

All fraudsters are hereby warned that engagement in such an inhumane activity will attract a very lengthy ban, and where possible such fraudulent cases would be forwarded to the appropriate Law enforcement agencies.

We know you, we will fetch you out!
[/size]
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 07, 2013
Guy e no work...ooo hlp me check36286630cj abeg
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by maoyinlola: 8:05pm On May 07, 2013
Dj hack: Guy e no work...ooo hlp me check36286630cj abeg
Check the PIN again
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 07, 2013
My oga at d tops. I greet all
of una. Pls check dis jamb
4me. 35574364JB
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Adrenaline123(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2013
You Have Exceeded Maximum Number ofChecks. Please purchase e-Facility Card to PrintYour Result Slip.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Adrenaline123(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2013
1. Download this browsing software which can penetrate jamb website 'one-browser'. Website: www.one-browser.com/mobile
2. Then visit jamb website with it.www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme3
3. Put the reg no. and check result.
You can turn off the images in the settings to browse faster.
You can now help others check theirs. Very sure it will work on nokia java phones.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by jspac(m): 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
True talk it works very well with java phones
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Ibrahimlekzy(m): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Pls sum1 shd tell me how to check d result with e-facility card.....I av d one browser on my fone but i dunno where to click
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by eyems: 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2013
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by calibet(m): 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
you can also learn how to check more by visiting
http://9jagist.com/waec-2013-result/
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by uche4ace: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
please help me check this result 47172764FC...... If need 4 d E-bundle plz call my number... 07031145254.... Plz i ve tried a lot bt i cnt gt it plz the schools post ume forms r out plz help me
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Adrenaline123(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
uche4ace: please help me check this result 47172764FC...... If need 4 d E-bundle plz call my number... 07031145254.... Plz i ve tried a lot bt i cnt gt it plz the schools post ume forms r out plz help me
did you chec with ur phone or computer, I advice you use a computer.
Try this
http://www.jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=A68733EA-5C98-4C67-AA86-CF391EFB7D1D
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by okaforfrancis: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2014
i just want to thank Mr Desmond he help me to upgrade my wace 2013/2014 result, four of my subject was bad than i was worry about my admission this year then i was citing down thinking before, one of my friend told me about Mr Desmond how he help people to upgrade their wace result then i now decide to call he, he told me not to worry that it he will help me out but to God been the glory my result is upgraded i real thank he for this good work my fellow wace student who have problem with their wace or to upgrade their result should contact Mr Desmond with this number 08165915209 before it get late........
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by ezejenifer333: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello my name is jenifer please Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr DESMOND, this. Is the 4th time am writing waec result and when I check my result, my chemistry and my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr DESMOND he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my chemistry is B2 and my English was c4 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr DESMOND on this number ( 08165915209) cos it is better you this now than to write another exam. and i also want you to benefit from it you can contact him now with this 08165915209 now before it get late..........
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Adrenaline123(m): 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
okaforfrancis: i just want to thank Mr Desmond he help me to upgrade my wace 2013/2014 result, four of my subject was bad than i was worry about my admission this year then i was citing down thinking before, one of my friend told me about Mr Desmond how he help people to upgrade their wace result then i now decide to call he, he told me not to worry that it he will help me out but to God been the glory my result is upgraded i real thank he for this good work my fellow wace student who have problem with their wace or to upgrade their result should contact Mr Desmond with this number 08165915209 before it get late........

[size=30pt]
YOU HAVE POSTED WITH THE ABOVE USERNAME, THAT WASN'T ENOUGH.
[/size]

ezejenifer333:
Hello my name is jenifer please Every body in the house should join me thank God and the helper he send to me, talking about Mr DESMOND, this. Is the 4th time am writing waec result and when I check my result, my chemistry and my English was very poor and I almost died because I cannot imagine my self writing another exam so I was opportune to contact Mr DESMOND he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my English to a higher grade which he did and now guess what, my chemistry is B2 and my English was c4 now wow am very happy. If you need this help, call. Mr DESMOND on this number ( 08165915209) cos it is better you this now than to write another exam. and i also want you to benefit from it you can contact him now with this 08165915209 now before it get late..........

[size=30pt]
YOY ARE POSTING WITH THIS ONE AGAIN, SEE DIFFERENT USERNAMES, THE SAME PHONE NUMBER.

SCAMMER!!!

[/size]

Richiez ban dis guy
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by ogunsinamayowa(m): 6:43am On Oct 10, 2014
On wednesday i went to one of the cbt center in ibadan at ajibode. during registration, a man that did the registration made mistake by placing my first name on surname place. but i discovered this after he had verified it online. so it cannot be change again. but he has not summit the form online. anytime he log in with the serial Number on my scratch card, the data hitherto come up with the mistake. now i have decided to do another registration. but my concern is that: would this attempt not affect my result. possibly, jamb could accuse me of multiple registration. note: we have not summit the form during registration. what do you think?
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Pukka36(f): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:
On wednesday i went to one of the cbt center in ibadan at ajibode. during registration, a man that did the registration made mistake by placing my first name on surname place. but i discovered this after he had verified it online. so it cannot be change again. but he has not summit the form online. anytime he log in with the serial Number on my scratch card, the data hitherto come up with the mistake. now i have decided to do another registration. but my concern is that: would this attempt not affect my result. possibly, jamb could accuse me of multiple registration. note: we have not summit the form during registration. what do you think?
dnt register for another jamb...Wait till change of course form is out...U can then change it.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pukka36:
dnt register for another jamb...Wait till change of course form is out...U can then change it.

oh! thanks for ur concern. i have cancelled the initial registration and did another one.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by ogunsinamayowa(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2014
Pukka36:

oh! thanks for ur concern. i have cancelled the initial registration and did another one.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Pukka36(f): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

Oh! No qualms then.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by ogunsinamayowa(m): 2:14am On Dec 21, 2014
Pukka36:
Oh! No qualms then.

are you also writing jamb next year?
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Pukka36(f): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

are you also writing jamb next year?
Yes,I am.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by ogunsinamayowa(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pukka36:
Yes,I am.

and you also chose literature? have u gotten all the poetry reviews? that's my problem for now. i only got two poetry now.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Pukka36(f): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
ogunsinamayowa:

and you also chose literature? have u gotten all the poetry reviews? that's my problem for now. i only got two poetry now.
Nah! M in the sciences sir.
Re: How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone by Emmafe(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Communication among students is now easy as
www.oaucampus.com is launch for meeting &
chatting,passing ifo & getin updates on school activites
and admission info for aspirants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.