Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) (132959 Views)

How To Check JAMB Online Admission Status 2014/2015 / Jamb Online Registration 2012/13 Now On: Click Here To Apply / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2006
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2010 e-Registration

Recent Update:

Coming Soon
Post Ume/Jamb Past Question and Answer for candidate who apply in the below institution
Delsu
Uniben
Uniport

Hardcopy N500-N600
no softcopy
call 08051311885. limited copy

click on the link below to see Approved Selling Bank
http://www.jamb.org.ng/e-registration/ApprovedBanks.aspx

Click on the link below to read general Instruction in Filling this year online-jamb registration
source http://www.jamb.org.ng/e-registration/instruction.aspx

Candidates are strongly advised to study the Brochure very carefully before proceeding to fill the registraton form. This is to avoid making mistakes in filling the form.
click on the link below to study the brochure
http://www.jamb.org.ng/brochure/broch.aspx

Incase you forget your password, after registration, you can use this link to retrieve it
requirement, you jamb card pin number only
http://www.jamb.org.ng/e-registration/RecoverPassword.aspx?pageid=1

If you are living in Delta State, especially Warri, Effurun, Ekpan, Udu e.t.c or you wish to write your JAMB exam at Delta State, you can reach us at

HEADQUARTER
SURE-SUCCESS CAFE,
#65 OKUMAGBA AVENUE,
OPP REVENUE BUILDING & IDAMA HOTEL,
WARRI, DELTA STATE.

Our sales Outlet in Delta State
Unity Bank, Kwale.
Unity Bank, Oleh.
Unity Bank, Effurun by Enerhen Junction.
Unity Bank, Opposite Main Market.

IC Global Micro Finance Bank, Kwale.
IC Global Micro Finance Bank, Ozoro.
IC Global Micro Finance Bank, Sapele.
IC Global Micro Finance Bank, Effurun by round-about.

Wetland Micro Finance Bank, Deco Rd, Warri.
Wetland Micro Finance Bank, Sapele.
Wetland Micro Finance Bank, Ovwian.

[center]CLICK TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP YOU PROCESS your JAMBFORM ONLINE[/center]

We specialize in anything that has to deal with online registration, such as:

[list]
[li]Post-UME Online Registration[/li]
[li]Waec Online Registration[/li]
[li]Neco Online Registraion[/li]
[li]MPCE Online Registration[/li]
[li]JAMB Online Registration[/li]
[li]Change  of Course/Institutions Form[/li]
[li]WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) School Online registration[/li]
[li]US DV lottary[/li]
[/list]

click on this link to visit jamb registration official website http://www.jamb.org.ng/umeregistration/index.aspx
if you are experiencing any difficulities you can reach me through this line 08051311885 or chat with me using this id: charles4love316, or can send me mail at charlisco[at]gmail.com

[size=15pt]CHAT WITH CHARLISCO ONLY WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS CHARLES4LOVE316 AT YAHOO.COM DO NOT EMAIL ME WITH THIS ID[/size]

click on the link below to download my sample
http://www.freewebs.com/charlieparadise/jamb/JAMB_FORM.pdf lipsrsealed

Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2006
the size of your image should be 200 x 240 pixels i.e width:200  height:240 or it should not be more than 15Kilo Bytes
click on this link to test if your photo is valid after resizing  http://www.jamb.org.ng/umeregistration/testphoto.aspx

If you are unsuccessfull, you can send me your picture to charlisco[at]gmail.com to resize and validate it for you, but i have to charge u this time around, with a token of 120 recharge card, Glo, only
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2006
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THIS CURRENT UME JAMB FORM ONLINE HERE,
IT IS MY OWN VERSION, IT IS VERY SIMPLE AND EASY TO FILL, DONOT FORGET TO SAY THANK You

Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2006
Three wise guys doing the online registration,

Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2007
LIST OF UNIVERSITY AND DEGREE AWARDING INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA
The attached doc file below, contains list of univ. and degree awarding institution in Nig. in the following Creteria

Federal Universites
Universities of Agriculture
Federal University of Technology
State University
State Universities of Technology
Private Universities
Other Degree Awarding Institutions

all content are extracted from ume/de brouchure 2007/2008 academic session

If you are not a register member click link below to download it

http://www.freewebs.com/charlieparadise/jamb/List_of_Unv_in_Nig.doc

Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2007
A pictorial little guide on where to locate your choice of university, faculty, & ume subject to write
click on it to view it in large format
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2007
below are lists of ume/jamb exam centre and location

Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by file(m): 2:30am On Mar 08, 2007
the jamb registration site is not going am presently browsing overnight.tis nonscence.how do reiter b4 sunday?08023546486, adeola
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2007
for those who are registering for this upcoming jamb, shuld pls register eaily as center like Rivers, Bayelsa, Benin, easily get filled up,
so please register your self as quick as possible to avoid getting posted to a far distance centre
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2007
smiley
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2007
smiley
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2007
due to the numerious mails and phone call i get from people who visited this page asking me to either assist/help them in processing their jamb form online, i now use this opportunity to help those who are unable to processing their jamb online, to send me their details as stated below to , but with a strain on it, FEE IS N400, payable only through recharge card, text it to 08051311885,MTN

NOTE, WORKDONE BEFORE PAYMENT IS BEEN MADE

Below is the details i need from you in this order

FIRST NAME:
MIDDLE NAME:
SURNAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:
MOBILE NUMBER:{ to contact u afterwork don}
HOME ADDRESS:

email address:

STATE OF ORIGIN:
LOCAL GOVT. OF ORIGIN:

YOUR EXAM STATE:
YOUR EXAM LOCATION IN THE STATE YOU CHOOSE:
click here to get a list of exam location in your state

FIRST CHOICE INSTITUTION:
COURSE APPLYING FOR:
THE FACULTY:
COURSE CODE:

SECOND CHOICE INSTITUTION:
COURSE APPLYING FOR:
THE FACULTY:
COURSE CODE:

UME SUBJECTS
1. Use of English

O'LEVEL SUBJECTS GRADE

save your passport (in jpeg format) with your full name,attached and send it together with the details information to either charlisco[at]gmail.com or suresuccess.onlinereg[at]gmail.com from  MONDAY (ANYTIME) - FRIDAY (12:00NOON)

You can chat with me using this id charles4love316, i am online from Monday - Thursday

PHONE NUMBER (VERY IMPORTANT TO CONTACT YOU IF I FOUND ANY ERROR ON THE DATA YOU SEND TO ME)

NOTE
If you hve activated your pin, send me your username and password
if you hve not activated yours, send me your pin and serial number
your username, password, and Jamb photo slip will be mail to your email address you provided

I will like to use this opportunity to inform you that some exams state like Bayelsa, River, Lagos, Benin easily get had filled up, so register as quick as possible, to avoid your centre closer to you getten been filled up

Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2007
Please can't you access the site on sundays? please help me out.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by Agboola1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2007
Democracy is the joy of every country including Nigeria. my close watch on our democracy has made me to beleive that it is very essential we participate in our democracy no matter how little, even if its your vote. you cant leave democracy in the hands of few that does not know anything to control anything about dividend delivery. your vote count as your voice even if your vote goes to the candidate that looses election.please participate, no matter how little.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2007
;d
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by CrazyMan(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2007
The wrost thing is that the site isn't even loading.

It's just fustrating all the candidaties. i just hope people would be able to check their centers before the examination day which is saturday
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by rowlandwhy: 8:16am On May 03, 2007
@Charlisco,
I wana let u know that the earlier statment u made was wrong, i mean by saying that if you buy the cards serially the candidates cant fall into the same centre,
I observed this when i checked my sibling's centres, i didnt registered them the same day, but within two weeks time.
I found out that they all failed into the same centre which proved your statement to be wrong.
So try to verify some issues before loosing the cat.
thank u
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2007
rowlandwhy:

@Charlisco,
I wana let u know that the earlier statment u made was wrong, i mean by saying that if you buy the cards serially the candidates can't fall into the same centre,
I observed this when i checked my sibling's centres, i didnt registered them the same day, but within two weeks time.
I found out that they all failed into the same centre which proved your statement to be wrong.
So try to verify some issues before loosing the cat.
thank u

@rowlandwhy
your statment is true to a very tiny extent, if i could use that verb to qualify it, the statement you made is to some extent correct, but on a luck, during the registeration period, i registerd a candidates who fell into same center with his friend, who i register before his.
Also there are some exam state that have few centre so that chance of probability of you and someone you knew falling into same centre is near.
And again, for those that registered very late, they are all fell into same center regardless of the serial number of the scratch card they used.

What i am trying to tell you is that, yours happen by luck, i had tried to monitor the registration to see if i could put a group of candidate in one centre, well i will not say it does not work, but the chance is 50%, the secret is left for me.
To be able to do it, you need to hve upto 300 candidate then you will be expecting 100 in a centre.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by software(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2007
hi charlisco

pls could anything be done to retrive the registration number of a candidate who misplaced his registration card, USERNAME AND PASSWORD? if possible, kindly reply this, thanks so much charlisco,
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2007
Impossible, that is a great mistake, well to be able to get his/her registration number bck, the jamb card he/she used is highly needed.
one more likely solution, ask the person in question if he/she wrote his/her registration number on his question paper
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by PaulinaB(f): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
charlisco:

Good News to candidates that want to write their exam in Delta State.
If you are finding it difficult to check your exam centre,
simply text me your Exam number from your slip [it consist of 8digits] only to 08051311885
Fee is 100glo recharge card
Please, only to candidate writing in Delta State
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2007
@Paulina B
I remember saying that, but the person in question does not have anything tangible to send to me,inorder for me to retrieve his/her registration number
and infact, from my quatation, i was taking of exam centre, not how to get your registration number. I have the list of exam centre in Delta and Edo State, i do not have the list of candidate registration number
please be inform
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by charlisco(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2007
A message from Sidmach about Jamb onlineregistration
http://www.sidmach.com/LinkPages/JamEReg.htm click to read it
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by tasteguy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2007
Pls. Charlisco, I want to help someone who lost both his reg. details and the exam centre no. How can it be done with his Names. That is just the information I have with his Exam centre name.
Tanks for your understanding.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by Novena2(f): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2007
If u lost your reg. no. you can use the username & password of your registration to check your result. if u don't understand, call 08052405210 for more info.

I want to use this oportunity to ask is anyone has any information about the latest jamb 2007/2008; some centres where held i want to knw if at all they'll release it.
thanks.

Novena
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by ammamat(f): 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2007
Please dose anybody know anything about Uwana Polytechnic, at Afikpo please I need help because i put in there for my HND but a friend travell to go and see how the place is, I was discorage when he came back, He said the place is not making sence at all sad since I have not been there before so i want to get more information about the place.
Thanks
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by anet4love(m): 8:35am On Jul 17, 2007
@tasteguy
if the candidate in question had misplace his registration number and his jamb online scratch card, then he hve to visit their JAMB office in lagos, he will be asked few question e.g His sit number, with that, they can use it to retrieve his information from their data base
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by Novena2(f): 8:44am On Jul 17, 2007
If you lost your reg. no for JAMB there's no need to travel to Lagos to get it, U can also use your username and password or chech your mail box to retrieved it.

Contact me if you have any defficulty
mobile 08052405210
email: sweetnovena@yahoo.com
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by kilma(f): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2007
please does anyone have info about post jamb in unilag, i have not heard anything about.

also i would like to know if a person with score 217 in jamb can take post jamb for computer science with that score.

yes also i wanted to know about unilag part time or evening studies in computer science: fees, schedules, registeration dates etc.

pls you can mail me at slikkitty04@yahoo.co.uk or better yet i will just check here
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by oasis231(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi,
West Coast University, Panama, Nigeria Campus is offerring admission for students into various professional courses. do check for more information about them on www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

Oasis231
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by oasis231(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi All,

West Coast University is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the school’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

All the best.
Re: 2010 Utme/Jamb Online E-registration Portal (get Update Here) by ammamat(f): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
Please anybodyhave an idear when MPC result will be out?
Please reply thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.