Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Peter Okoye And Aki On Vacation In Cape Town (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Aki On Vacation In Cape Town (photos) (1425 Views)

Kunle Afolayan On Vacation In London With His Daughters(photos) / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye And Aki On Vacation In Cape Town (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 6:36pm On May 07, 2013
Peter Okoye is presently on vacation in Cape town and he has this message for you all "Just keep smiling, it feels good + I'm in Cape Town again... Well organized. Naija where is our pride? God dey" In other words, we are not organized in Naija #fact. See photos...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/peter-okoye-and-aki-on-vacation-in-cape.html
Re: Peter Okoye And Aki On Vacation In Cape Town (photos) by sKeetz(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2013
If your plans is to lure me into opening that link.....ur on a lonnng thinq! angry angry
Re: Peter Okoye And Aki On Vacation In Cape Town (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 07, 2013
The hot thing now is to create a blog and come to nairaland to piggyback. I guess I should start mine too.
Re: Peter Okoye And Aki On Vacation In Cape Town (photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 07, 2013
Attach the photos! Let's see them here! angry
Re: Peter Okoye And Aki On Vacation In Cape Town (photos) by fckyourwoman: 1:11am On May 08, 2013
blink182: The hot thing now is to create a blog and come to nairaland to piggyback. I guess I should start mine too.
The guy is just dumb he supposed to put some pictures

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Hilarious Photoshopped Pictures Of Toolz, Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dike / Bolaji Amusan, Mr Latin Gains Admission Into London University / Guess Me From Behind-identify The Celebrity In This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.