Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,431 members, 7,954,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece (3266 Views)

Ini Edo Looking Super Chic In New Photo / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Tiwa Savage (doro Diva) Looking Super Fly In Her Latest Manchester Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by Iamoilprince(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2013
Wizkid sure looks flawless and take away in this pic, and the Lil girl is his niece who turned one year yesterday. Happy birthday cutie. That your attire, me likey smiley

SOURCE; OIL PRINCEE..COM

Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by ashmanpolo: 8:31pm On May 07, 2013
*I just made the longest hiss of my life now*

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by xreal: 9:13pm On May 07, 2013
I won't be surpriced to see this on the front page soon.
Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by israel007: 9:56pm On May 07, 2013
xreal: I won't be surpriced to see this on the front page soon.

Trust me, it would.
Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by Airforce1(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2013
If u see wizkid face to face u go know sey de guy no fine grin
Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by sKeetz(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2013
Iamoilprince: Wizkid sure looks flawless and take away in this pic, and the Lil girl is his niece who turned one year yesterday. Happy birthday cutie. That your attire, me likey smiley

SOURCE; OIL PRINCEE..COM
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by SlyIg(f): 11:28pm On May 07, 2013
This oilprince sef, i used to open all thread posted by you but you're beginning to disappoint me.
Can't you continue to put the mantle on you for just a while plss?
Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by Iamoilprince(m): 12:37am On May 08, 2013
SlyIg: This oilprince sef, i used to open all thread posted by you but you're beginning to disappoint me.
Can't you continue to put the mantle on you for just a while plss?

Am rly sorry dear...I thought I uploaded it. Was actually in a haste den

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by Iamoilprince(m): 12:39am On May 08, 2013
ashmanpolo: *I just made the longest hiss of my life now*

Lol...I didn't upload all d pics b4
Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by Iamoilprince(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2013
Tanks Mod for hiding dat post
Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by Scarpon(m): 9:56am On May 08, 2013
I am I sure its his niece?
Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by sKeetz(m): 11:50am On May 08, 2013
Airforce1: If u see wizkid face to face u go know sey de guy no fine grin

Picture of Airforce1 eating rice grin>>

www.nairaland.com/1254579/pictures-airforce1-coverless-eating-rice.
Re: Wizkid Looking Super Clean - Plus See His Cute Little Niece by Iamoilprince(m): 2:23pm On May 08, 2013
Airforce1: If u see wizkid face to face u go know sey de guy no fine grin

Abegi jhooor. The guy fine. Jst dar he's vry smallish

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Nigerian/ Ghanaian Celebrities, African Women Are Going Crazy About / Super Model Tessy Anita Johnson Drop Smoking Hot Photos / Breaking News: Oscar Pistorious Escapes From Jail(pictures Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.