Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,673 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. (1538 Views)

Very Urgent Vacancy (CV Submision extended to wed 24th Feb,2016) / Heritage Bank Nationwide Cv/resume Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by gbyg(m): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2008
The ongoing claimed FRSC recruitment exercise by cvbancnigeria is a fraud. One may ask why do i have to be outright in this manner? the point is simple: They sold out fake pins to people at first but they later retrieve it and issued another one. the new pin they issued allows people to login and create user ID. The new "tales by the moon light" is that no ONE i mean no ONE was able to post his apllication/CV successfully in their site. People have been wasting their money in cyber cafe trying to post their CV. Some cafe in some state charge as high as N150 per hour. What is happening naira lander? The CV bancnigeria website has no any contact address. Am nt that interested in person but alot of my friends are affected. I stand to be corrected!!!
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by reindeer: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2008
Well anyone who knows a little about IT will know that if sites are not well managed there can be hitches, there are many reasons why i know they are not fake at CVBANC:
1.The fact that they were ready to replace pins that werent working with functional ones
2. the fact that the lagos NYSC as a body deals with them and infact gave out their PIN cards with the certificates for the last batch A 2007 that passed out in february, i doubt that a national body will deal with fraudsters
3. Zenith bank actually sells their PIN cards in lagos, same with some branches of GTBank.
4. Many people including me have been able to post our CVs on their site and receive bulletins from them from time to time.
So id advice that you remain patient or mail info@cvbancnigeria.com for assistance, thats the address we were given in lagos to mail which we did when there were problems.
Relax man, i know we live in a world of fraudsters and your anxiety is justified but risks they say should not make out miss out on potential opportunities.
wish u the very best,
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by joge77: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2008
I'm so shocked that an individual who claims never to have ever patronised a business can come out sooo brashly to slander and bad-mouth same. I subscribe to this esteemed and revolutionary databank and can actualy tell you a little about them, because u obviously DO NOT HAVE A CLUE!!!

Cvbancnigeria.com is a Graduate Databank where Curriculum Vitaes are stored.

The aim of this databank is to make these resumes available online 24/7 so that prospective employers of labour can access it at anytime whenever their recruitment needs arise.

The also went a big step further to  ensure that most blue-chip companies, State Governments and Federal Government Parastatals in Nigeria and even abroad subscribe to their databank, and use them as a one-stop-shop for their recruitment needs.

The benefits accruing to you the prospective employee are many, chief of which is the fact that contrary to what obtained in these parts of the world before they started this databank, when jobs were the exclusivity of the ''connected'' or ''long-legged'' few among us (both terms meaning the who-you-know syndrome), there is now what could be termed as a level playing ground for all qualified candidates to have their resumes seen, without being’ connected!''

For the employer of labour, recruitment suddenly becomes much easier as they can search for your CV using different criteria as class and type of degree, location, state of origin, level of experience e.t.c.

So, basically the selection process in recruitment is automatically done online. This saves you the applicants the time and effort involved in having to go from place to place trying to submit your CV.

Their promise to you applicants is that they would always make your CV available and they have already gone into partnership with many prospective employers to recruit from their website. However, what they cannot promise nor do they have control over is which CV these employer organizations will pick or who will pass which aptitude test! That is a direct result of what your CV has to offer and perhaps your test results and the criteria as set by these organizations.

So, rather than rely SOLELY on HEARSAY, and ''THEMSAY'', it's often more dignified to do your own due diligence before slandering esteemed organizations like cvbanc who took it upon themselves to be commited to equal opportunity in recruitment in Nigeria, something that had never happened before now, and which will obviously better the lot of the down-trodden.

Now, coming back to ''YOUR FRIENDS WHO WERE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE SAID SITE'', its either of two things: that they belong to the group of computer illiterates (some of whom I saw when I was trying to register for the same FRSC recruitment excercise last friday at the cybercafe who condescended soo low as to ask cybercafe assistants (albeit ill-educated ones who never even bothered to read the instructions boldly written at the front page near the ''join now'' button on how to use the pin code to register effectively and as such had slim chances of doing it right), or they are simply ones who never pay attention to details and

These ones sign in, create member ids and passwords of their choice , but since they did not read the instructions and as such, didnt know that the pin was to be used to access once, and subsequent access thereafter through logging on at the member area with their new username and passwords, they never bother to note their usernames and passwords.

So because they are ignorant of the instructions, they try to log on the second time with the SAME PIN, and of course, they get the msg ''pin code has been used'' obviously by them. The ones who managed to create usernames and passwords, but did not note these down, then grabs a hold of the company's customer service email address or the numbers and start to request new passwords, and not only that, they want to be attended to all at once, like the 6 guys that were having a go at one of the cvbanc customer service persons who had d misfortune of picking this particular call that I witnessed, going by the way they screamed and ranted, and raved into the fone.

Ridiculous, if you ask me, but what you have done by judging them without sufficient info is even more ridiculous, infact, it borders on the absurd!

So please, rather than be judgemental, cvbanc deserves accolades and praises for being bold enough to take on the serious issue of inequality in recruitment ravaging our society today, and dare to be very good at it. I found their service refreshingly different, efficient and quick; at least my sister and 3 of her friends got their current oil & telecoms jobs respectively through them!
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by sweetonyx(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
@joge77
why do I get this feelin ure CVBanc tongue tongue
looking at r post one cant help but notice ur new on the bloc embarassed
hope u aint wat am tinkin
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by gbyg(m): 5:02am On Apr 19, 2008
Mr Joge i have read ur long GRAMMAR. As I said earlier that I stand to be corrected. But the simple fact remains that their site is nt uploading CV for FRSC recruitment. Look i spend most of my time in cyber cafe everyday and i have seen up to 30 or more pple that complain that the site is not uploading. Some spend upto 3-4 hrs trying to send their CV but all effort proves abortive. Stop being sentimental. I some how believe U r from cvbanc. Look everyone i came accross seems to believe that its a fraud thing, that is why i pen down those word for the house to read, analyse and past her verdict. Thanks. Can some one help with the official phone number of cvbanc?
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by speak2me: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2008
CV BANC IS DEFINATELY A FRAUD THING,

WHEN I WAS SERVING I WAS FORCED TO BUY THERE SCRATCH CARD FOR N5OO WHICH I TRIED USING WITHOUT GETTIGN ANY ACTUAL RESPONSE TILL DATE AS IN NO BODY HAS VIEWED MY CV OR SENT ANY RELEVANT VACANCY TO MY PROFILE, ###

ITS LIKE A DEAD SITE,

TO H##L WITH CV BANC angry
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by jockybabe(f): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2008
i think they are fake,a guy came to my friends cafe on monday,i tried helping him log in2 CVBANC,he couldnt log in so he was asked to put in his email adress,they replied saying he should check his box some mins later that a new password has bn sent to his box, he has bn checking it since then yet there is no message from CVBANC,I met him again at the cafe yesterday and asked how far but he said he has not gotten any mail,he told me he has been trying to log in for the past 2 wks but he has not been successful,he also said he didint want to mis the closing date,i guess should be yesterday.i just told him to keep trying but on the other hand may b they r just a group of fraudulent people,who find joy in extorting money from young graduates,just because of the rate of unemploument in our dear country'NIGERIA'
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by reindeer: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2008
like i said, earlier, do you guys really think NYSC as a body in lagos state will deal with fraudsters?if that is the case then you should arrest MR Ani the state coordinator and the director general of the corps who encouraged all passing out corpers to buy! Then whatabout retrieving your money from whichever agent sold you the PIN say eg zenith bank! I just dont believe and im sure they arent fraudsters for zenith is a bank of integrity, they just wont deal with such, i just think its a case of website management problems which for the sake of the business i hope gets settled on time.
Lets be patient, keep trying. I say all these cause my own log in went through, and ihave recieved quite a number of bulletins from the said site.
cheers!
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by sweetonyx(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2008
i think Cvbanc is a fraud angry
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by joge77: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2008
na war o! una no deh read!!!

1. Visit the The FRSC site, and click apply; their official website (that of the FRSC) actually redirects people to the cvbanc site; just how can they be fraudsters?
2. Their phone numbers are written boldly there on this website.
3. Do you have the address of ''yahoo.com? Or maybe google, hotmail? You obviously do NOT, cos,like cvbanc, they are web-based businesses, web businesses are usually virtual, with virtual offices and all.
4. Since you are james bond, why not try registering with these ''fraudsters'' yourself, experience the same thing, call for customer support and all, before you yack, hmn?

That sure is the honourable way to play john wayne, dont u think?/ lol
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by joge77: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2008
and talking about this same heresay business, Iguessed rite: mademoiselle ''jokeybaby'' has obviously neva bn 2 d website herself cos she quoted a wrong closing date, saying this was yesterday the 18th, whereas if anyone visits www.cvbancnigeria.com, even a 5yr old will read that the ''CLOSING DATE FOR FRSC RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, THE 25TH OF APRIL, 2008! Na war, quotes and misquotes
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by speak2me: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2008
I DONT KNOW ABOUT YAA ALL, BUT THEY DEFRUADED ME OF MY N500

WITHOUT ANY RESPONSE TO MY PROFILE,

FINAL angry
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by bjibola: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2008
Same Ani that forced us to buy in kano last sept abi? Well, the cvbanc thing didn't work for me. Logged on the first time, after that i was blocked out. Jus wish it wasn't taken out of my allawe cos its not something i would willingly buy. They might not be fake, but their system definitely needs looking into. It doesn't work.
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by jockybabe(f): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2008
JOGE 77,pls i will be very glad to read about your success with CVBANC on this site thats when u start work with FRSC,at least my friend ADAMS is still cryimg for his lost 500 box.
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by speak2me: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2008
OK , SINCE THEY STARTED THERE ACTIVITIES ,

WHO HAS BEEN GIVING A JOB VIA THERE SITE, WHICH REALLY NEEDS A GOOD OVER HALLING OR ENGINEERING WORK OVER COS IT SUCKS, angry
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by eagleroland(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2008
CVBanc is not a fraud. I know the President personally. If there are a few challenges with the site. Contact Customer Care through the avenue made available on the site. If you bought the card and you have not gotten a job yet, does that make the firm a fraud. How many places have you submitted CVs? Were you employed by all of them? We should encourage our firms to do better, not kill them. God bless all of us.
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by speak2me: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2008
GUY @ LEAST THE COLUMN FOR COMPANIES VIEWING CV 'S STILL READS ZERO ,

i.e NO COMPANIES EVEN VISIT THE STUPID SITE SEFF

angry

angry
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by joge77: 12:41am On May 07, 2008
Yes, it's possible that you may not have been viewed yet by any company; this, my dear, is a function of what your cv has to offer, as we were told before subscription.

Remember, the site is a search engine that allows for employers to choose cvs the want using specific criteria such as type and class oof degree, level of experience and all, so perhaps you just did not make it that far cos of what your said ''yet-2-b-viewed'' cv offers! I know of others like me who have been viewed,

And Mr/Miss ''speak2me' it isn't spelt as ''OVERHALLING'' TO quote you, but rather, OVERHAUL!! It's no wonder some cvs ''are not being viewed'' or is it now?!! Lol

bjibola- cvbanc doesn't ''block pple out'' as u claimed you were; I bet wot really happened was that you forgot your password (d usual non challance re: attention to details among we Nigerian youths of 2day), but never bothered to call or email theeir customer service to request a new one,
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by reindeer: 11:08pm On May 07, 2008
hehehehehehehe
mr/ms joge
give it to them.! but abeg softly on jobseekers o!
I love to read from you, u r quite enlightened.
Lets talk facts and not emotions on this forum, because something hasnt worked for me doesnt mean its fake.
Keep trying folks, you never know what might work!
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by bola4life: 10:53am On May 08, 2008
Hi nairalanders,i will advice that we be careful of this set of people,during my NYSC in Kano this CV Bancnigeria card were equaly imposed on us ,and over four month i have been trying to enter there website and it has never open.Now i got information on FRSC nothing works again.
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by eby4k4(f): 1:59pm On May 08, 2008
for me i dont know if i they are fraudsters or not, but it happened in my office, a colleague of mine but two of their scratch card 650 each at zenith bank here in ph and she was told that it was invalied.
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by joge77: 1:36pm On May 12, 2008
I have bought a mobile fone credit before, and upon trying to load, was told that the numbers were invalid. It took me calling their cus serv to rectify the sitation. My point? Any database can give error messages, albeit incorrectly at any time-this is why these companies have customer service depts that take these calls and rectify whatever probs their customers have, I know a few people myself who had d ''invalid pin'' error msg re cvbanc scratchcards, but later found out that all the whilethey rec'd these, there had been a notice on the databank's front page, telling new registering members not to attempt registration for some hours as their site was going on routing maintenance and upgrade, all just to serve us better!!

My advise t all: If you spent half d energy you guys are currently xpending to try and drag d cvbanc guys down on actually polishing up your cvs and profiles, it may just auger better for you lots!! At least, despite the challenges, they tried by starting something like this (which is unprecedented in Nigeria). The question to ask oneself is this: WHAT HAVE I STARTED? Lol
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by joge77: 1:40pm On May 12, 2008
bola4life
D rite thing 2 do in ur situation is to send an email to them requesting for a new password, cos it's obvious that like many others, you have 4gotten your password/username. Their addy is info@cvbancnigeria.com. I did this once and got a reply from them within 12hrs.
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by reindeer: 11:07pm On May 12, 2008
R we still on this CVBANC bashing?
abeg Joge, leave em alone, lets go sepnd time wisely, i have always told people, everyones life history is the summary of opportunities taken and those missed,even if its a gamble, i dont think 500 bucks will kill anyone, fine there are hitches but that dont rule out te possibility that help might come your way from that source, someday soon
God help us all.
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by joge77: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2008
Guys, just 2 let una no say cvbanc and frsc are going to publish the names of d shortlisted candidates for the much disputed current frsc recruitment IN THE GUARDIAN OF TUESDAY D 22ND OF THIS MONTH, WHICH IS NEXT WK!!. You can check out d front page of www.cvbancnigeria.com for details, !!!!

For those of u who have bn wrongfully insinuating fraud, hmnn. Till then
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by joge77: 1:44am On Nov 16, 2008
THE 2ND STAGE OF RECRUITMENT DONE BY THE FRSC AND CVBANC CAM UP ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY THE 12TH AND 13TH OF NOVEMBER RESPECTIVELY. IT INCLUDED BOTH THE ORAL, MEDCAL AND PHYSICAL EXAMINATION OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT THE APTITUDE TEST.

EBY4K4, BOLA4LIFE, JOCKYBABE, SPEAK2ME, BIJIBOLA, AND ALL OTHER DOUBTING THOMASES, PLEASE NOTE!!! LOOOOL
Re: Cv Bancnigeria Are They Not Fraud Stars. by benameh: 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2008
HELLO HAUSE LETS TRY TO BE REASONABLE SOME OF US WE DISCOURAGE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DREAMS AND VISION FOR THIS COUNTRY. is high time we tell our selves the truth and stop bad mouthing peoples initiative and effort.NO BODY IS PERFECT IF THERE WAS TECHNICAL PROBLEM WHEN U PURCHASED UR SCRATCH CARD OR WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER THRERE IS A BETTER WAY OFF LODGING UR COMPLAINING THAN JUST BAD MOUTHING. CVBANCNIGERIA ARE NOT FRAUD STERS. THE BILBLE SAYS DONT BE TOO QUICK TO SAY.

(1) (Reply)

Bat Started Contacting! / Preparing For An Interview After Passing An Aptitude Test / Drivers Wanted (ikeja ,ogba,ojodu, Omole Area)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.