Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303206 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by beckytunde(f): 7:36pm On May 16, 2013
chess guru:
No its not, u can choose 2 build ur own profile using the shell website itself (recommended).
chess guru:
[quote author=Chylo] thanks jare

Lol, i think dat question can only be answered by sumone who's gone tru d process without using the social network option. As i know of noone's so far who's done this, it is safe to assume dat u should use it. I would advice not to use facebook tho'. Linkedin is far more professional. If u dnt ave a linkedin profile, it may be worth ur time to quickly set one up.
thanks jare,tried applyg for jobs,ws directed to graduates questionare,answerd d question of graduatg lik more than 4years ago and stuff said didn't meet up wt requirement,didn't evn get to d level of recievg link.na wa for our country ooo.its well
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Ishilove: 11:01pm On May 16, 2013
Santi222: There was a power outage just after I had created a profile and uploaded copies of my Cv and cover letter. I tried to log in again and was told dat my email and password couldnot be found. A profile I created less than 10 minutes ago. I tried the "forgot password" link and i'm yet to see thier message in my inbox. Pls can any 1 who's experienced dis help wit advice? This site is making me unhappy!
You didn't log out properly, that's why. Give it some time then try again
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by sharqur99: 11:41pm On May 16, 2013
[quote author=Tforcool]my second assessment was not numerical but technical questions, is anybody's assessment like my own?

Bro, do u claim to av any working experience and wat type of tech questions are we talking abt here?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chadelicious: 12:05am On May 17, 2013
@
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by oluemmakay(m): 3:39am On May 17, 2013
chadelicious: Pls can some1 hlp forward shl questions 2ma email :chachasworld08@gmail.com ,it will b really appreciated, tnx alot
Please i wil also love 2 hav a copy. My email: olurotimiemmanuel@yahoo.com Tanx!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Deichi(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2013
If you are an engineering graduate and u noted that on registration .. Youll get technical questions not numerical
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Deichi(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2013
oluemmakay:
what about GMAT, is it useful?

GMAT ... Is alright for practise .. Alternatively .. Go on google type "SHL PRACTISE TEST" register on the SHL site and take practise question on there (recommended). Creates the same exam conditions.The idea is to practise under the real assessment conditions isnt it? Cheers

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Deichi(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2013
Na to get liver do this second stage remain

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by zubbainno123: 1:18pm On May 17, 2013
ALL DONE, WAITING FOR THEIR NEXT REPLY.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by jaki006: 2:50pm On May 17, 2013
Deichi: If you are an engineering graduate and u noted that on registration .. Youll get technical questions not numerical

I don't think so, I selected engineering and got numerical as well as situation questions.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tianyx(f): 3:16pm On May 17, 2013
JstBrave:

Exactly

thnks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by SirGbogs: 3:33pm On May 17, 2013
Deichi: If you are an engineering graduate and u noted that on registration .. Youll get technical questions not numerical

jaki006:
I don't think so, I selected engineering and got numerical as well as situation questions.

Exactly, I am an engineering graduate as well, and I was attempted numerical and not technical questions.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2013
Let me finally write my test, Gods grace i pray.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2013
Finished the first stage
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tunlex01(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2013
Failed d second stage. The questions were so tough
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 9:09pm On May 17, 2013
tunlex01: Failed d second stage. The questions were so tough
Sorry Bro, May God provide better jobs soon. Please did they just send you regret mail immediately after the 2nd stage or they sent you the normal message (we are considering your application) first?
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tunlex01(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2013
presiade:
Sorry Bro, May God provide better jobs soon. Please did they just send you regret mail immediately after the 2nd stage or they sent you the normal message (we are considering your application) first?
Thanks.

Amen
D regret mail was sent to me immediately after d 2nd stage
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2013
@Tunlex thank. Success in future endeavours.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 8:40am On May 18, 2013
@Tunlex01 May God provide jobs better that of Shell.

Please I am still not sure what i saw is a success mail. what is the format of the regret mail cos the mail i saw was sent almost immediately as well but there was nothing alluding to failure or regret. Thank you.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 8:40am On May 18, 2013
@Tunlex01 May God provide jobs better than that of Shell.

Please I am still not sure what i saw is a success mail. what is the format of the regret mail cos the mail i saw was sent almost immediately as well but there was nothing alluding to failure or regret. Thank you.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigoduni: 2:20pm On May 18, 2013
pls i having been trying to assess the assessment all to no avail, it continues showing an error page even after copying the link to other browers, hw can i resolve this? cos my one week expire 2day, i have sent three diff mails 2 careers@shell.com wtout any response, pls help
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 2:33pm On May 18, 2013
bigoduni: pls i having been trying to assess the assessment all to no avail, it continues showing an error page even after copying the link to other browers, hw can i resolve this? cos my one week expire 2day, i have sent three diff mails 2 careers@shell.com wtout any response, pls help

probably the one week grace is over. #JustMyTots
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tunlex01(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2013
rasheedtobi: @Tunlex01 May God provide jobs better than that of Shell.

Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Shell and taking the time to do the online assessment. We hope you found the experience informative and rewarding.
We regret to inform you that we will not be proceeding you to the next stage. As you are most likely making important career decisions at this time, we wanted to share our decision with you as soon as possible.If you would like to reapply for any of our student or graduate opportunities, we do ask that you wait at least twelve months before submitting another application. This will give you sufficient time to demonstrate that you have gained additional experience or qualifications.
In an effort to improve our recruitment process, we would be grateful if you would take a few minutes to complete our Candidate Experience Survey
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by anuz: 2:44pm On May 18, 2013
pls house< under d additional documents durin application, isit compulsory or necessary to upload ur certificates
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by anuz: 2:44pm On May 18, 2013
pls house< under d additional documents durin application, is it compulsory or necessary to upload ur certificates
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by recasy(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2013
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by yomihagin: 3:24pm On May 18, 2013
Please does anybody have an idea of when the Shell recruitment day itself willhold.I saw the deadline for the Application submission to be December 31, 2013.Does it mean then that those who scale through will start work next year when the application deadline is still faraway.Please for those who know about previous SRD pls comment.And having scaled through the online stages does it mean automatic qualification for the SRD interview.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigoduni: 4:06pm On May 18, 2013

i accessed the link 2 days after the invitation, and was even sent a reminder mail
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bigoduni: 4:08pm On May 18, 2013
JstBrave:

its been since i recieved d invitation, i was sent a reminder mail
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kainosk(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2013
yomihagin: Please does anybody have an idea of when the Shell recruitment day itself willhold.I saw the deadline for the Application submission to be December 31, 2013.Does it mean then that those who scale through will start work next year when the application deadline is still faraway.Please for those who know about previous SRD pls comment.And having scaled through the online stages does it mean automatic qualification for the SRD interview.

I believe that there should be an interview stage before the SRD stage. The new SRD recruitment process lso says so on the website.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 4:51pm On May 18, 2013
bigoduni:

i accessed the link 2 days after the invitation, and was even sent a reminder mail
Ensure you are using a strong internet connection and make sure the browser on which your email address is opened is actively connected althrough; allow the page to fully load.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2013
kainos_k:

I believe that there should be an interview stage before the SRD stage. The new SRD recruitment process lso says so on the website.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
I think from the mail they sent and the info available on their website, the SRD is the next and last stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.