Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? (164411 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by rodeo0070(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2013
National agency for food and drug administration and control (NAFDAC) has again warned against the continued distribution, sale and use of banned products by some unscrupulous healthcare providers, patent medicine vendors and other pharmaceutical outlets. Some of the banned products ( active substance) and grounds for decision are listed as follows
1) ROSIGLITAZONE
- NAFDAC directed marketing authorization holder in Nigeria to vouluntrly withdraw product from circulation in Nigeria within 6 months. Total recall to be effected by june 2012. Agency to carryout mop up of products remaining in circulation by june 2012. Risk of congestive heart failure
2) GENTAMYCIN 280mg
- Deregistration of 280mg and mop up from circulation. Public alert on action taken due to increased risk of ototoxicity, impaired hearing, deafness, nephrotoxicity and increased risk of endotoxin reactions with some recorded deaths
3) TEETHING MIXTURE
- Deregistration and ban o all teething mixture in circulation in Nigeria. Low benefit/risk ration
4) NIMESULIDE
- Restriction of registration of product due to report on liver toxicity. Product had no obbbious advantage over extisting NSAID that are already in the market.
5) DIPYRONE
- Ban due o serious ADR’s reported e.g toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) and recorded death
6) CHLORPROGUANIL- DAPSONE
- voluntary withdrawal by NAFDAC and GSK. cardiovascular risk
7) PHENLYPRO-PANOLAMINE
- ban of cough and cold remaedies containing this active, directives from the agency for replacement of acties wih the sympathomimetic agents
cool MERCURY CONTAINING CREAMS AND SOAP
- ban on creams and soap conaining mercury cause dermatitiss, cumulative toxicity causes damage to kidneys which could manifest as hypertension and fatal kidney failure
9) COSMETIC PRODUCTS CONTAINING CORTICOSTERIODS
- ban on cosmetic products containing corticosteroids. prolonged use on the skin causes recalcitrant acne, red straie, excessive hairiness, proneness o infections. absorption through the skin could manifest as severe hypertension, diabetes and cataract.
10) CREAMS CONTAINING HYDROQUINONE > 2%
- Ban on creams containing hydroquinone >2%. exogenous ochronosis which manifests as a dirty brown pigmentation on sun exposed areas, loss of skin elasticity
11) POTASSIUM BROMATE AS DOUGH IMPROVERS/INGREDIENTS IN FLOUR AND BREAD IMPROVERS
- banned and removed from the list of permitted food additives. decomposes vit A, B, B2 AND E. implicated in kidney failure and hearin loss
12) PHENYLBUAZONE
- ban on use in human due to agranulocytosis

in order to guarantee public safety, NAFDAC hereby directs as follows
- all pharmacies, patent medicine vendors, healthcare facilities and other sales outlet that have these products in stock should submit them to the nearest NAFDAC office fo destruction
- NAFDAC hereby advises the general public to desist from the use of these offensive products and report to the nearest NAFDAC office anyone suspected to be stocking, distributing o selling them by sending sms to these hotlines
08133630600, 08058741647 fo immediate action
NAFDAC: safeguarding & protecting the health of the nation.

CULLED FROM: http://www.nursingworldnigeria.com/2012/06/nafdac-alert-notice-on-banned-poducts AND
http://resourcedat.com
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 08, 2013
ItsModella: yodi? bum enhancement pill? are you kidding me? grin grin grin grin

how do people even buy these things? grin grin

better go and buy if you don't want me to decrease my bride price undecided
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 08, 2013
akorlade: Big yansh, small yansh- hole na hole.
My guy na lie, some hole get teeth.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by seaman007: 3:38pm On May 08, 2013
Someone early this year told me to do it from the back. When I ask why? She said, it makes there bum bum to big. Abeg how through is this?
Very trUe that is what I Use for my girl and it works wella.each time yoU go intimate jus use backyard

Forget yodi.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by devour129: 3:50pm On May 08, 2013
seaman007: Someone early this year told me to do it from the back. When I ask why? She said, it makes there bum bum to big. Abeg how through is this?
Very trUe that is what I Use for my girl and it works wella.each time yoU go intimate jus use backyard

Forget yodi.
yes Nkita style
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 08, 2013
The more that nonsense grow the more odour dey grow inside. Slim women still remain my best, Every year young.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by theripper3: 4:14pm On May 08, 2013
No wonder all dis small small Yoruba girls of 15 , 16 yrs dey get ynash like Nwanyi Obosi. So, na d secret b dis.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2013
Why use yodi with bad side effects when you can increase your butt size with squats and deadlifts?
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by try69: 5:02pm On May 08, 2013
ygenius: Since woman use yodi ...i think there must be drug for man to increase the d**k,the 2 worlds must be balanced

VIMAX mate! VIMAX!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by nanauju(f): 5:04pm On May 08, 2013
yong_noble: ....and funny enough, it is NAFDAC registered!!! Naijaaaaa
Why shouldn't it be? Didn't u read the MAIN functions of the drug before commenting? Mtcheeew!
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 08, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Quaritch(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2013
***Removed the video*** (una talk say make we no dey post such video, anyway, it was appropriate for the topic)

No drugs can give you something in this video between 0 and 15secs
Na genetics!
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Ericsdm55(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2013
Omen100:

okay, I will inform some nyachless colleagues of my that needs enlargement. wink
na wa for you o!, dem dey talk sey e'no good for nyach and u dey dia dey wan recommend dan for some colleagues. No try yan abeg.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by stevecantrell: 5:40pm On May 08, 2013
We can all guess why we men want a big booty but did you know WOMEN WANT IT EVEN MORE THAN WE DO ?

A woman wants a big booty because;

- in a (black) woman its the ultimate outward sign of womanhood. Breasts come second.

- A woman with a BIG booty is telling the world, "Here I am, this is me ! You can't ignore me even if you wanted to !"

- A woman with BIG booty implies that she's FULL GROWN. A woman, not a girl.

- A woman with a BIG booty can't be overlooked in a gathering of her peers

-A woman with a BIG booty is seen as an alpha-female, an AMAZON by menfolk.

A woman with a BIG booty is a godess of fertility in the eyes of men. She's got the capacity and capability to give a man more children, with ease.

NB: most of these reasons are all in the mind.

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 08, 2013
undecidedAny gurl who takes these pills is a LovePeddler B who u are if u av small ass god knows why he gave u small ass buh me no fit marry gurl wit small bossom ooo
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by mkoabiola: 5:56pm On May 08, 2013
Women and dier whala.
All na cos of men.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by larryjayz: 6:33pm On May 08, 2013
Lilimax:
There is nothing wrong with the drug being certified by NAFDAC.
The tablet has never been indicated for booty enlargement rather is actually indicated
for treatment of conditions such as severe allergies...
Whosoever is using it for booty enlargment does that to her own detriment.
Are u blind? Didn't you see YODI written on it?
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by tonte(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2013
Mzflakkie: What is the essence of Big yansh and Big boobs and there's notin upstairs.... Girlz,a guy will love u for who you're not because of ur big yansh or boobs,don't go extra miles because u want to look sexy, you'll end up destroying ur life. A guy will love u for who u re not wat u av.

Ur wrong....I usually fall in love because of big nyash and brezz

2 Likes

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by ameenahz(f): 8:15pm On May 08, 2013
yong_noble: ....and funny enough, it is NAFDAC registered!!! Naijaaaaa

Actually, the drug has other perfectly normal indications for its use. Weight gain is a side effect of the use of steroids generally is weight gain. Using it for weight gain is just like turning its 'side effect' into a blessing. NAFDAC has done her job by ensuring d quality of the various brands available. It isnt their fault if some people ignorantly use it indiscriminately.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by yongnoble(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2013
Lilimax:
There is nothing wrong with the drug being certified by NAFDAC.
The tablet has never been indicated for booty enlargement rather is actually indicated
for treatment of conditions such as severe allergies...
Whosoever is using it for booty enlargment does that to her own detriment.

you are getting it wrong sweetheart. The name (which is also the purpose) of the drug is Yodi, this means that the drug was designed, first of all for 'yodi' reasons before treating allergies and other conditions.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:08pm On May 08, 2013
Yea this is true. I know of someone who used it, Äπϑ she got most of d above effects! D moon face xpecially which really made her look very ugly!
Am glad, this Is on FP....atleast d ignorant ones can learn.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2013
smothly: Thank God am naturally gifted,so no need to go on drugs.hurrayyyyyyyyy
lemme see
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by splashbaby(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2013
Nooooo wonder!
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by seaman007: 7:43am On May 09, 2013
Becacia_Barbie: Yea this is true. I know of someone who used it, Äπϑ she got most of d above effects! D moon face xpecially which really made her look very ugly!
Am glad, this Is on FP....atleast d ignorant ones can learn.

TrUe talk
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by nwgoziri(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2013
Wat is dcure 4 hyperhidrosis@OP

1 Like

Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by pweetymama(f): 3:41pm On May 09, 2013
undecidedYodi!na waa o!
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by OCcool: 7:18am On May 10, 2013
Omen100:

okay, I will inform some nyachless colleagues of my that needs enlargement. wink
U must be silly 4 quoting the entire article
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by OCcool: 7:22am On May 10, 2013
@OP this is a classical example of cases where pple take certain drugs for their desired side effects.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by mamanti(f): 8:25am On May 10, 2013
There is a pant called EXTRA YANSH, it is padded wit foam and it enhances d butt very well. I recommend it to ladies who want big butt instead of using drugs.
Re: Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? by doziej84: 8:57am On May 12, 2013
try69:

VIMAX mate! VIMAX!!! grin grin grin

where can one get vimax? do you hv any idea if it is sold in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ask Me Anything On Drugs And Supplements / Things That Can Affect A Man's Sperm / Help-hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.