Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,166 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos (1012 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / More Pics On The Traditional Wedding Of Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Including Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by aburo7: 11:00pm On May 07, 2013
P'square and Chinedu Ikedieze were among the high powered delegation that joined President Goodluck Jonathan to South Africa.The President discussed issues on Trade mission between South Africa and Nigeria.
Also among the President's entourage were the richest man and woman in Africa,Aliko Dangote and Folorunsho Alakija,Dr Okonjo Iweala,Governor Peter Obi and Dr Ruben Abati.
They were treated to a special dinner by the South African President,Jacob Zuma.
More photos from the dinner.
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/aliko-dangotefolorunsho-alakijapeter.html?m=0

Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by acidtalk: 11:33pm On May 07, 2013
Now I can see who these boys have been rolling with that they went into the Oil Business.

By the way, how come they didn't wake me from my Hotel room to come and snap with them. Assuming Jonathan was in that picture without me, I for call for him impeachment straight.
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 07, 2013
Among President Goodluck's delegation? Now that is very impressive.
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by gluv01(f): 12:41am On May 08, 2013
In the third picture, I love Chinedu's face(Aki).
It looks mischievous like he's getting on one of his tricksgrin

Congrats to them Psquare.
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by PopupBlocker: 12:43am On May 08, 2013
It's hard to believe that that woman n Yoruba attire(Alakia: richest black woman) is in her 60s

Fountain of youth
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by DAY12(m): 1:05am On May 08, 2013
OMG!.. See dat woman front shocked shocked shocked
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by PopupBlocker: 1:17am On May 08, 2013
DAY11.:
OMG!.. See dat woman front shocked shocked shocked

Na grandmother bosoms be that o
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by Nobody: 3:15am On May 08, 2013
mrs alakija luks ageless and graceful. jus love her
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by Nobody: 6:04am On May 08, 2013
Mr Paul, for the first time in ages, u fall my hand! What kind of dressing be that? Are u aware you are rolling with the President?
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by obiajurum25: 7:26am On May 08, 2013
Nice one bt Mr Paul i dont like ur dressing.What went wrong or are u thinking of ur new baby mama?
Re: P'square & Chinedu Ikedieze Joins Presidential Delegation to South Africa-Photos by deshclones(m): 7:56am On May 08, 2013
this my governor sabi fall hand..both in speech,governance and dressing...what sort of over sized suit is peter ada[b]obi[/b] spotting on?..nawaoh angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is Guilty? Ese Walter Or Biodun Fatoyinbo / Holly Gordon Coming To Nigeria For Nigerian Premiere Of Girl Rising / Your Brain Is Made In Aba : Laura Ikeji's Followers Slam Her On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.