Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] (7113 Views)

Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / New Couple Jackie Appiah And Michael Bobby Obodo / 10 Cool Pics Of Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by gozie143(m): 8:14am On May 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by gozie143(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2013
THE LOVE IS STILL HOT grin grin grin grin grin

FRONT PAGE, soon

1 Like

Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by VivianWatson22: 8:36am On May 08, 2013
i love wizzy, baby. cheesy

but wow. he loves this girl much ooooo angry
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by eherbal(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2013
naturally ,the bad boys always have the good gurls.she looks cute and shy .grin

1 Like

Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by eherbal(m): 8:57am On May 08, 2013
FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!!
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by gozie143(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2013
in the first picture, i love everything Wiz is wearing, i mean everything grin

FRONT PAGE MODS,

See love ooo, are they acting film there
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by VivianWatson22: 9:24am On May 08, 2013
love wiz, very much kiss
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by Scarpon(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2013
seriously money control bitches . I remember when a lady gave ayo(wizkid) a hot slap during our secondary school cuz he toched her butt unknowingly. see wizkid now like play like play

3 Likes

Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by Florena(f): 9:44am On May 08, 2013
Scarpon: seriously money control bitches . I remember when a lady gave ayo(wizkid) a hot slap during our secondary school cuz he toched her butt unknowingly. see wizkid now like play like play
LMAO @ ''bitches'', re all ladies bitches?
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by IAMBREEZY: 9:45am On May 08, 2013
Wizzy
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by Nobody: 9:58am On May 08, 2013
pretty gal
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by Nobody: 10:01am On May 08, 2013
VivianWatson22: i love wizzy, baby. cheesy

but wow. he loves this girl much ooooo angry

dying for someone who doesn't know who Vivian Watson is let alone she's 22 undecided

by the time he marries, o ga-eme gi voom n'anya undecided

1 Like

Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by idriis: 10:04am On May 08, 2013
Scarpon: seriously money control bitches . I remember when a lady gave ayo(wizkid) a hot slap during our secondary school cuz he toched her butt unknowingly. see wizkid now like play like play
yeah, they said money brings bitches, bitches bring lies...one nigga gettin jealous and mother'fu'cker die...depend on me like the first and fifteeen, etc..
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by Symphony007: 10:57am On May 08, 2013
Aimless,inconsequential,ignorant,moraless,visionless,anarchronistic noise maker of a ghastly overhyped musician!! We're not amused!!!:@:@

Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 08, 2013
Ya'll need to do this.

Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 08, 2013
^^^^^ grin grin grin
Re: New Couple Photos Of Wizkid And Girlfriend [xclusive] by EMPERORAMAECHI(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2013
wink smiley[color=#990000][/color]Wizzy is trying
Buh he needs more upgrade in his music
We need Guys who can say Reasonable facts
Check Out dis boiling Rapper Phyno

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Lady Shows Little Boy Her Private Part / Photo:curvy!!!amber Rose Shares Sleeping Pic Wearing Short That Barely Cover Her / Why Do People Make Evil Cakes Like This For Baby Showers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.