Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man (3908 Views)

My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Nursing Mothers And Intercourse / 11-yr-Old Girl Gets Pregnant For Five Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Creamz(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2013
Police in Lexington Missouri have charged Felicity Marmaduke, a 38 year old mortuary worker with desecration of the dead and necrophilia after becoming pregnant by one of her clients. She is now being held on a $250,000 bond. According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. (This is where you science majors come in and please explain how this is possible by commenting below.)

While she was alone with the dead man, Marmaduke straddled him and proceeded to have sex with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to orgasm after several minutes.

While receiving a routine medical exam a few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test. Police were immediately notified after she confessed as to how her pregnancy came about.

She was arrested without incident in her trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

What makes this whole situation worse is that Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.

Lord have mercy on this poor woman’s soul and her unborn child. How are you going to even explain to your child how he/she was created? I just can’t get over the fact that a dead man could still have erections.

What do you guys think can this really happen.

SOURCE: http://www.mynaijagist.com/woman-gets-pregnant-after-having-sexual-intercourse-with-a-dead-man/

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by iebanehita(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2013
!
Where did the blood that flowed into hs JoyStick came frm?!
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Darlenebabe: 11:33am On May 08, 2013
hmmmm. can a dead man gain erection? how did d dead man make love to her , for her to ve an heavenly feeling or explosion? this question is wat am thinking, if they is an answer, dat it true
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by SlyIg(f): 11:39am On May 08, 2013
I no fit type this reply sef!
Abasi akan idiok mkpo.
Pls hope i didn't go against any of the above rules and regulations by Oga Seun?
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Nobody: 11:58am On May 08, 2013
Na wa ooo strange things happening in a strange world
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by mawuqueyan(f): 12:00pm On May 08, 2013
shocked shocked Nawah Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo....
Ow is dt posible Wetin one no go see or hear for ds world now?
Orisherishe!
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by awesomeness(f): 12:03pm On May 08, 2013
Nurrin wey parson no go see abi hear for NL. Chei!
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Darlenebabe: 12:22pm On May 08, 2013
Abasi akan idiok mkpo.
Pls hope i didn't go against any of the above rules and regulations by Oga Seun? [/quote] thank u abasi akan idiok mkpo... thumb up
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Akshow: 12:29pm On May 08, 2013
Worris-all-this lie lie news. We resemble learner ni?.
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 08, 2013
so,a dead man had an örgasm when she's on top of him to the extent he released his dead sperm which suddenly developed flagellum and swam all the way to the uterine tubes to fertilize the ovum and consequently form a foetus? shocked

please, tell this story to a 5yr old undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Creamz(m): 5:19pm On May 08, 2013
Akshow: Worris-all-this lie lie news. We resemble learner ni?.
It happened in Lexington Missouri
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 08, 2013
Osanubuai!! Amazment!maybe d man no die finish!
Dis oyinbo pple r very weird o! Imagine sleepin with corpse.if na africa man,they will say we r lunatics and apes!
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by greatgod2012(f): 7:17pm On May 08, 2013
The truth is that, that woman was already pregnant, but, because shes likely to have had knowledge about the dead man wealth, she just wanted to use the whole issue to claim from the dead man's wealth, and that is why she wanted to sue for child support from the man.

There is nothing desperation cannt lead one to do, but, im sure she cant win this case o, except.................

Hhhmmmm, may God help us all.
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by dowjones(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2013
see as NL boyz dey form amazement!! Many of you will furk tonto dikeh's corpse if given the opportunity!
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Godmother(f): 9:00pm On May 08, 2013
^^

Seriously dude!! Tonto is much alive why wud you say such non sense.
How would you feel is someone talked about your own corpse.
Some people should learn to use their brain before speakin!
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by iebanehita(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2013
dowjones: see as NL boyz dey form amazement!! Many of you will furk tonto dikeh's corpse if given the opportunity!

Pls, Speak for urself... You dn't knw me or any of us.
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by dowjones(m): 5:32am On May 09, 2013
Godmother: ^^

Seriously dude!! Tonto is much alive why wud you say such non sense.
How would you feel is someone talked about your own corpse.
Some people should learn to use their brain before speakin!

And you think you got more brains than me? "tonto" was just a figure of speech since thats the craze on NL.. I dont give 2 hoots about her and stop being a superstitious, over-emotional cry baby! mentioning tonto dikeh's corpse on a forum wouldnt shorten her life span.. Have some brain and COMMON sense.
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant After Having Sexual Intercourse With A Dead Man by Zakarisammy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Though my dad was a gentleman to me despite being a soldier. But my mum is something else, she always use pistle to beat me after I might have knelt down raising heavy stone or wood for hours.
I can lie then even when am caught in the act, I will still deny it. GOD bless you n keep you for me mum. Rest on dad

(1) (Reply)

ش من شأنه ان الزوج البقاء الخاص بك تفضل العمل في الغرفة (Would You Like Your Hubby To Be In The Labour Room With You? / Should I Disown My Father And Forget About Him? / Husband Catches Wife Pants Down With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.