Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management (intermediate 2) How To Pass - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management (intermediate 2) How To Pass (644 Views)

With His 2:2, How Can He Become An Investment Banker? / Chartered Institute Of Cost & Management Accounting(cicma),get Senate Approval! / Chartered Institute Of Administration (cia) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management (intermediate 2) How To Pass by troublemaker: 2:19pm On May 08, 2013
Hello Nairaland members, I need advice on how to pass Intermediate two level cipm exam, I wrote it late last year and didn't pass any of the courses. I am not exactly encouraged. please what is the way forward, and to be honest most of the questions were set out of context, Please what is the way forward to pass well. I have a full time job and this doesn't give me time to attend weekend classes.. Please advise.... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training Kit (video,ebook,sap Server And Others) / Does Pregnancy Affects Job Appointment For Government Work? / World Physiotherapy Day 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.