Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:52 AM

'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 (1475 Views)

19 Mistakes From Last Flight To Abuja / Download Last Flight To Abuja To Your Phone / Last Flight To Abuja (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 08, 2013
This came to me as a shocker too! grin grin grin. So soon? That's strange! Maybe its a new Dawn; No more keeping us waiting for decades cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h74TzJmtOM4

Last Flight to Abuja the blockbuster airplane disaster thriller from multi award winning Nollywood filmmaker Obi Emelonye is now finally available to be watched online anywhere in the world on all internet enabled devices. The feature film originally inspired by a series of airplane disasters that rocked Nigeria in 2006 is available to be seen for a small fee via Distrify, the innovative online self distribution platform based in the UK.

WATCH ONLINE NOW http://muvi.es/w3968

Based on real life events, Last Flight to Abuja went on to become the highest grossing film of 2012 at the W Africa box office and is officially holder of the titles of the biggest ever premiere and the longest running movie in Nigeria cinema history.

The much anticipated online release comes just before the film competes in 5 key categories including Best Film at the 2013 African Movie Academy Awards. The producers are preparing to finally release the film on DVD to the international market on 20th May 2013, a few weeks ahead of the first anniversary of the Dana Air tragedy.

Last Flight to Abuja was originally premiered to the world in June 2012 just one week after the Nigerian Dana Air and Ghana bound Nigerian cargo plane tragedies and paid tribute to the many deceased and has since been used as an advocacy tool to raise awareness for increased aviation safety in Nigeria, Ghana & Africa as a whole.

As the producers embark on the online release, all involved with the film remain sensitive towards the feelings of the family and friends of the victims may their souls continue to rest in God's perfect peace.

SOURCE

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!!!!!!!! cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 by sholay2011(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2013
Yeah....Obi Emelonye told me cool Not too eager to see considering what I heard about the effects especially the plane crash scene but I still wanna see it!
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2013
sholay2011: Yeah....Obi Emelonye told me cool Not too eager to see considering what I heard about the effects especially the plane crash scene but I still wanna see it!

I was at the Premiere and the effects are far better than what you see in the trailer. They changed quite a number of things and were actually STILL editing the film that same evening. And with the last part you highlighted... it could be even better than what I saw.
It's a pretty good film... far better than 'Mirror Boy'.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 by sholay2011(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2013
VillageBoi:

I was at the Premiere and the effects are far better than what you see in the trailer. They changed quite a number of things and were actually STILL editing the film that same evening. And with the last part you highlighted... it could be even better than what I saw.
It's a pretty good film... far better than 'Mirror Boy'.
I choose to believe you. My eagerness just increased drastically. But I thought 'Mirror Boy' was ok.... (though Genevieve performd below expectation). Why didn't u like it?
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 by semid4lyfe(m): 9:39am On May 22, 2013
Mirror boy was not it. . . . . .*Euphemism*
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 by sholay2011(m): 11:05am On May 22, 2013
semid4lyfe: Mirror boy was not it. . . . . .*Euphemism*
Hmmm...kk.
Re: 'last Flight To Abuja' To Be Released On DVD; 20th May, 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2013
sholay2011:
But I thought 'Mirror Boy' was ok.... (though Genevieve performd below expectation). Why didn't u like it?

Because it was as sh*tty as the 'Figurine'. But both filmmakers have since grown even better with 'Last Flight' and 'Phone Swap' respectively!
Where is that thread where we spoke about this @ people? If I find it, I'll link it.

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Your Mother Finally Reveals The Mother!!! / Render To Caesar Is A Must See New Nigerian Movie / Funny Subtitles Of Yoruba Movies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.